Sins of the Sisters Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took Sherry's arm and escorted her in for dinner, my girls on either side of Rebekkah. We were all having a marvelous time, getting ever-so-slightly tipsy on a good red wine, when Jan blurted out "Okay everyone, are we all ready to fuck?"

Adrienne was about to chastise her sister, Rebekkah was laughing, but Sherry surprised the hell out of me by piping up "I know I am!"

She got out of her chair and plunked her sweet little ass on my lap, planting a big kiss on my lips. "I noticed you checking me out earlier, studly. Want to find out what's under all these clothes?"

I winked at her and said "A very sexy girl, from what I can see!"

Rebekkah yelled out "Show him how sexy, Sherry darlin'. Strut your stuff a bit!"

Sherry got up and moved -- in a different way. Her movements became more deliberate, overtly sexual. She swayed and moved to and fro, hearing music only she could hear, swaying one way, flashing little bits of skin -- I saw that not only was she sans bra, she wore no panties either. Her pussy was a neatly-trimmed, pink adorable little slit and when she moved near me, I wanted to kiss it -- but I would have to wait for a bit, she moved away and kicked off her heels.

"Teasing time's over people, let's get upstairs and get fucking!" Rebekkah said in a commanding tone.

"Before we do, you should know that my daughters and I ... "

" ... Fuck like bunnies -- it's so obvious!" Sherry grinned. "I can't blame you, they're hot -- it obviously runs in the family." Sherry looked over and saw Rebekkah was already climbing the stairs and my daughters were close behind.

"It doesn't bother you?"

"No, should it? It's only sex -- they're hot young women, they love you -- you take good care of them, they take care of you. So you enjoy having family sex, it's all good lover!" Sherry was more appealing by the minute and I was simply aching to fuck her.

Sherry knew it too -- she turned to me when we reached the bedroom, she stood on tiptoe in the doorway and kissed me. "You want me, don't you baby? - you want to fuck my tight, hot little pussy, don't you Daddy?"

Hearing this young beauty call me "Daddy" made my dick jump -- only my own girls doing was more arousing than what Sherry had just done. I pulled her to me and grabbed that sweet ass and squeezed it, hard. She let out a delighted squeal and ground her pelvis against me.

"Oooh, I like that!" she purred as she moved against me. I looked over to the custom-made bed, I could see my girls teasingly undressing Rebekkah, making a show of it for Sherry and I. They were removing the lacy top, revealing a black satin bra underneath. When Adrienne got that off, her sister worked on Rebekkah's nipples, licking them quickly into hard little pegs. In the meanwhile, Adrienne was teasingly licking the stiletto tip of the redhead's heels as she removed one, then the other, shoe -- then took her toes into her mouth and nibbled each one individually.

"She loves having that done!" Sherry whispered in my ear as we approached the bed. Aha! One mystery solved. They were lovers!

"Migod, she's beautiful!" I said of Rebekkah, scarcely aware I'd said it aloud. Jan scooted over and whispered in my ear "Sherry's not exactly hard on the eyes either, Daddy dearest!"

Rebekkah was now getting involved with the goings-on. Wherever she could, she was unbuttoning this, pulling off that, with Sherry's help, Jan and Adrienne were soon both naked. Only I had clothes on and I felt 4 pairs of eyes on me.

I was grabbed by the foursome and yanked off my feet, I felt tugs and yanks and soon, I was as naked as the rest. I looked around at the women in my bed, wondering when I'd wake up and be the lonely, divorced man again.

"Oh Daddy, do we have some surprises for you!" Adrienne smiled over at me. Her sister was running her beautifully manicured fingernails along my chest, Rebekkah was idly stroking my cock and Adrienne -- well, she was nuzzling my ear when she said this. Words fail me to describe how turned on I was at that precise moment.

One by one, they kissed me, from the oldest -- Rebekkah -- to the youngest -- Sherry. I was surrounded by young, beautiful women -- yet I knew something was up and I wanted to know what it was.

"You mentioned a surprise?" I said to Adrienne, who looked conspiratorially over at Jan and Rebekkah. All three nodded in unison. Yet again though, it was Sherry who surprised me.

"I've never --- been with a man Jim!" Sherry said breathlessly. "Your sexy, sweet adorable little minxes here suggested if I wanted to lose my virginity, you'd be a perfect ... "

"Hold on here. Never? You're a ... "

Sherry nodded.

"The three of you knew this?"

My girls and Rebekkah nodded.

I tried -- knowing it would be a vain attempt -- to restore a little sanity to the room. "Sherry honey, are you sure about this? I'm old enough to be your father sweetheart and your first time ... "

Sherry might have been quiet in her demeanor, but she knew what she wanted. "Yes Jim, I am sure. I am positive, I knew within 5 minutes of meeting you that you were the man I wanted to be my first ... fuck!" she giggled. "I like older men, by the way -- a lot!"

I sat on the bed, letting all of this sink in. There was no question in my mind that I wanted to fuck Sherry, I wanted that desperately, but ...

The choice was taken out of my hands. I felt skilled hands massaging my shoulders -- Adrienne. Dexterous, manicured fingernails that new precisely where to caress running along my back and shoulderblades -- Jan. Unfamiliar, yet warm, lips on my neck and behind my ears, fingers running through my hair -- Rebekkah. I looked into Sherry's deep blue eyes, imploring, begging and knew I was a goner.

"Come on Daddy, you know you want to fuck her!" Jan entreated.

"Don't be a fuddy-Daddy, just look at her!" Adrienne intoned.

"Jim, look at how exquisite she is -- this is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity and you ..."

I put my hands up. "Okay, okay, I surrender!" I said, half-jokingly. I looked over at Sherry who had the cutest smile on her face. "Okay honey, come over here. We'll take it slow -- I'll be gentle and make it good for you, no one needs to rush things."

"Not too slow!" Sherry pouted. "I'm so horny, I can't wait to feel a cock -- your cock -- inside of me. But first ... "

Sherry pushed me down on the bed.

" ... FIRST I wanna suck your cock." she said determinedly.

I could feel 3 pairs of eyes staring at me and also the auburn-haired vixen who was hovering over me. Adorable, yet incredibly wanton-looking, she wrapped her tiny fist around my shaft, stroking it tenderly, studying it intently. I could feel a shuffling motion behind me and turned to see Jan bury her face between Rebekkah's splayed thighs while Adrienne straddled her face and prepared for some ferocious pussy-munching. I wanted to see my daughters have sex with someone else for the first time -- desperately wanted to see that -- but I also wanted to concentrate on making Sherry's first screwing memorable.

Luckily, my inventive offspring had considered that some months ago and had invested in a full-length mirror for the bedroom we all shared. I could see glimpses of the girl's naked bodies, in the throes of lesbian threeway, while keeping an attentive eye on my new, young lover.

I watched as she tentatively stuck out her tongue -- dabbed at the head of my cock -- and then let her full, soft lips envelop it for the first time. The feeling was sublime. She may not have been an accomplished fellatrix, but Sherry was going to be a Class-A cocksucker in very short order!

Sherry had already developed a little technique, as she was blowing me, she hummed a bit -- it felt very sexy, I'd have to tell the girls -- and she murmured and gobbled noisily, I took that to mean she was enjoying herself.

I felt movement on the bed and saw that Jan had left Rebekkah for a moment, She leaned over and whispered something in Sherry's ear and then the girl gave my balls a gentle squeeze. The little nymph's lucky I didn't cum in her mouth right there and then. I swatted Jan's adorable ass as she re-positioned herself between Rebekkah's long legs.

I watched, for a moment, the beautiful trio just scant inches away from me. Rebekkah's body was sensual, erotic and she ate pussy with even more skill than Jan or Adrienne. She seemed hungrier, more ardent, in her lust for the sweet flesh between Adrienne's legs. She held her legs tightly together, keeping Jan in place -- not that my sexy blonde daughter was going anywhere.

I could hear Jan murmuring -- she was really going to town on Rebekkah and using all of her considerable talents. Her hands were busily caressing Rebekkah's thighs as she ate the stunning redhead, whose body was heaving and bucking. She wasn't dislodging Adrienne though, my dark-haired daughter was holding her own. She moved down, slithered downwards, and now Adrienne and Rebekkah were locked in a sixty-nine -- Rebekkah's body was now being assailed by two hot, horny, young women!

As for me -- I certainly wasn't going unattended. Sherry was a passionate little creature, licking, slurping, head bobbing and weaving, it was almost as if she was trying to prove something -- so I took her cute face in my hands and gave her a little kiss.

"Slow down sugar -- you're very good, you've been practicing ... "

I heard Rebekkah whisper "Popsicles and Hot Dogs"

" ... but we men aren't like you women, we have to recharge if we cum. Why don't you scooch up here and let me at that flaming little box of yours?"

I didn't have to tell Sherry twice, she got up off her knees and joined me on the bed. I took time to admire her body, the beautiful tits with coral-pink nipples, the slightly-lighter coloring of her body, her flat little tummy and bouncy little ass. I don't think the girls even noticed us this time, their eyes were closed and they were riding on a sexual wave that hadn't crested yet.

It was time for me to pay attention to Sherry's redheaded thatch -- the little imp had a truly beautiful muff, with a red patch at the top, trimmed neatly at the sides. It was pink and inviting, with delicate pink folds and glistening wet with sexual arousal. Sherry was having the time of her life, one could tell.

I paused reverently and saw the slight pout come over her beautiful features -- patience wasn't one of her virtues. I decided that enough was enough and placed my face above her pussy, stuck out my tongue and began to eat her -- with every ounce of talent I possessed.

I think that if you really like eating pussy, you get good at it -- and my girls are scrumptious -- as were many of my past co-stars and the girl's mother -- so I love eating pussy. I swabbed my tongue across the sweet box, tasting the wetness I found there, then curled my tongue and flicked at Sherry's clit, which was standing up now. Sherry howled in delight, Rebekkah turned, smiled at the girl, and blew her a kiss. Then she blew one in my direction.

Proud of myself -- and a smidge cocky that Sherry was having such a good time -- I considered to worship at the font of her pussy. I sucked, licked and jabbed at the tiny morsel, I instinctively knew when I got my cock into her, it'd grab on tight and not let go. The anticipatory lust was overwhelming.

"OhGodOhGodOhGodDAMN!" Sherry screamed. "You've got to fuck me -- you've got to fuck me NOW!" she screamed again, her baby fists pounding on the bed. "Please Daddy, fuck me now!"

She'd done it again -- hearing this tiny babydoll call me "Daddy" sent a thrill coursing through me. My girls picked up on it.

"Yes Daddy, fuck her!" Adrienne yelled.

"Do it Daddy, fuck her, fuck the little bitch good!" Jan added encouragingly.

I was so turned on, the blood was pumping, I was in bed with four of the sexiest women I'd ever known, but for this moment in time, all I could think of was the adorable kitten underneath me. Almost fiercely, I grabbed her legs, pulled her closer and put her legs up around my shoulders. Sherry picked up on my cue and locked them around me and I shoved my dick -- with force, but trying not to hurt her -- into her virginal cunt.

I had been correct in my appraisal -- the little thing was tight, but her feet were drumming rhythm on my back, as I moved slowly -- cautiously -- into her eager, waiting pussy. I moved in and out with an almost elated joy, I think I was as happy to be fucking her as she was being fucked by me.

"Oh God, oh fuck, it's so good, you were right Jan, your Dad's fucking amazing!" Sherry groaned as I sped up a bit more. I had been correct in another assessment -- Sherry and Rebekkah knew all about the special arrangement my daughters and I shared even before they'd come for dinner.

I think that knowledge spurred me on a bit -- I drove into her sweet pussy a little harder now, feeling unused muscles accommodate my girth, clenching at my rod. She was a natural little fucker, I'd move into her and she took all I could give her. Sherry moaned and let me know she was loving it, she pulled me closer on top of her and I felt nails digging into my back, a real turn on.

I wasn't going to rush things, not when it was this good. Sherry felt like she belonged with us, I moved my cock a little bit faster and she took what I gave her with no complaints, just satisfied purrs and squeals.

The cavern that was her cunt, was hot, wet, warm and I knew it was time to start fucking Sherry with all burners on. She dug her heels into my back and squeezed hard as I pumped deeper and deeper into her cunt. There was no look of innocence on her youthful features now, she was a wild, sexy little fuckbitch!

"Give it to her, give the little slut what she needs!" Rebekkah yelled, obviously excited seeing me fuck her young lover. A fleeting look crossed over Sherry's face that seemed unusual, but it passed as she closed her eyes and accepted more cock.

"Yeah, yeah, give it to me Daddy, god, I've never been this fucking hot!" Sherry yelled as I continued dicking her. I couldn't wait to see her with my girls and silently wondered if she was this wonderful at the girl-on-girl pleasures. I somehow sensed she was.

"He's really giving it to her now!" Adrienne said as she watched me fucking the petite redhead. The women had ceased their love-play and were now engrossed in watching us fuck.

"He sure is -- I remember the first time Daddy fucked us and how good it was!" Jan sighed, a dreamy look coming over her face.

"Daddy's going to fuck all of us before the night's done!" Adrienne sighed as she felt Rebekkah sucking her tits on one side, her sister on the other.

I thanked God I still took the time to keep in shape as I continued to screw Sherry, all eyes upon me. Normally, the first time you fuck -- or make love to -- a woman, it's a private thing.

Yet, I didn't feel as if the other 3 were intruding, more like they were an extension of the feelings I had for Sherry and she for me. She reached out and took Rebekkah's hand as I pumped into her tight hole, Jan sliding over to suck her nipples and Adrienne's knowing hands stroking her tummy. I looked over at the mirror and saw the sensuality reflected there.

"Oh yess, fuck me Daddy, fuck me good!" Sherry moaned. I was nearing the precipice, she was going to drain my balls.

"I know that face -- Daddy's about ready to cum!" Jan squealed.

"I want to cum too, please, let me cum too!" Sherry groaned. That was it. I let loose and my entire body shook, the girls clapped and carried on as they saw Sherry's face scrunch up and joined me in climax. Good thing I spent a lot of money on a good bed -- the weight of 5 hedonistic bodies would've collapsed a normal bed.

I came -- gangbusters, flooding the pretty young thing's body with loads and loads of my cum, it felt like it wouldn't stop. I felt my daughter's push me back on the bed, flat on my back, and snuggling close, peppering me with sweet, incestuous kisses.

"Thank You, oh Thank You so much!" Sherry sighed as Rebekkah snuggled close to her lover.

"Don't thank me Sherry darlin', you were almost as wonderful as fucking one of my daughters!" I said, relaxing in their warm embrace.

"So I take it you liked fucking my daughter?" Rebekkah leered as she moved between Sherry's thighs and began eating my cum from the girl's pussy.

12