All Comments on 'Sir and His "littleone" Ch. 01'

by SirCarl

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Distracting

I started this story but couldn't finish it. It may just be me, but I find the use of capitals in the middle of the sentance in order to distinguish between sub and dom unbelievably distracting. Every time I see it, it jars. I think it's entirely possible to tell who is in the position of power without using this 'technique'.

That said, without that it probably would have been enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I like it.

I hope there is some more very soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
wooda

Woulda been a 5 but for grammatical errors. Spell check doesn't catch everthing!

BobossweetnessfreakBobossweetnessfreakover 7 years ago
Critiques

I thoroughly enjoyed it but do need to make a few critiques (sorry, I was an English major). There are many instances where the word you was used when it should've been your. When referring to oneself, you don't capitalize me/my in the middle of a sentence. The only time you do that is with He/His when referring to God. The other point is that Little One was referred to as You in the beginning until you got to the part where they'd left downtown. Then it became she/her. Got confusing. Looking forward to going on the the following chapters. I gave it 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
It's a nice story

But the mys and yous became really confusing and made the story difficult to read!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous