Sir and His "littleone" Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SirCarl
SirCarl
68 Followers

Putting the feather down I took My right hand and put My finger on her lips. She instantly kissed them and then opened her mouth allowing, and indicating she wanted Me to put them in her hot mouth. She hungrily sucked them and I quickly pulled them out, denying her the further privilege. Taking My now wet fingers, I ran the round each of her nipples, many times, and in fact put them back into her mouth to further wet them.

As she wet them, I said, "That's a good slut." Finishing with my finger on her nipples, I started to gently massage her breasts with a very light touch. As her body movements started, ever so slightly, I began to increase the pressure on her breasts, rolling her nipples with light and then a little heavier pressure, watching her body movements and listening, with pleasure, to the low-level noises she was beginning to make.

I kept My hand on her, maintaining physical contact, so that I could be conscious of the sexual energy that was starting to flow between my lovely sub and myself. My hand went down to her sweet sex, playing around the edges to further torment her arousal. Her moaning and body movement increased as I touched her sex in various places.

Lubricating My finger from her juices provided Me the opportunity to observe that her hood only partially covered her clitoral gland. As I lightly touched her clitoral shaft with my index finger, she squirmed and moaned loudly. Very gently, I grasped the shaft of her clitoris with My thumb and index finger gently sliding the loose tissue covering her clitoris, primarily back and forth stimulating her further. Leaving her clitoris My finger slid down to her swollen lips and gently massaged her. She moaned and withered more and louder and I encouraged her with My words demanding she cum and cum now. Astonishingly she did, and came with a passion that even surprised Me.

With her orgasm consuming her whole body My touch switched to a very light stroke and with her clitoris now being extra sensitive I moved my fingers to her labia so as to maintain physical contact while she came down from her first orgasm with Me.

After a few minutes, she came down enough for Me to start over with her. With My hand on her sex, I gently inserted two of My fingers, letting her enjoy the feeling of having something in her vagina. At first, I made no movements or very slow movements caressing her vaginal walls deliberately not thrusting My fingers in and out. As her hip movement increased, once again, and her moaning was getting stronger, I moved my fingers up to her urethral sponge and started with a gentle massaging of that wonderful piece of womanhood. Back and forth, with less and more pressure, invigorating and arousing her to innovative heights of pleasure.

Realizing what was happening to My precious sub; I pulled the car once again on the wide shoulders of the highway and came to a stop. I leaned over her, kissed her on the cheek, and then whispered in her ear.

"Littleone, you are going to cum, and cum hard, in a few minutes. Listen to Me; you are not going to do what you have done in the past. Your past life is over and this is your new life. We both are going to make you cum and when you feel that you can no longer withhold your orgasm, you are NOT to attempt to not to pee, regardless of how much you think you are going pee. When your orgasm comes, instead of constraining your muscles and tightening up, you are to let loose and push out, and push hard. Do you understand Me sub?"

Hesitantly, she said, "Yes ... Sir."

I took My right hand fingers from her sex, stuck them in her mouth so she could taste herself, and then replaced them with the fingers of My left hand. Gently, ever so gently, I started once again on her urethral sponge working on the stimulation of it, observing her body movements to know where the most sensations came from, with complete abandonment. I leaned down, kissed her, and then put My right hand on her nipples rolling them constantly between my thumb and index finger.

As her hips gyrated more and more I than said to her, "Take your right hand and work your clit. Stick three fingers of your left hand in your mouth. Finger fuck your mouth sub."

I continued with light and heavy pressure on her sponge delaying her orgasm as much as I could. As her movements and body language increased in intensity, I helped her along. Finally, when I sensed she was going to cum, as she never had, I said to her once again, "DO NOT FIGHT THE ERGE TO PEE SUB! PUSH OUT!"

All hell broke loose. Her orgasm and complete loss control, it seemed to last, forever. To my absolute delight, she was "squirting" and squirting in pure gushes. She soaked My arm and part of the carpet in the car. I kept the pressure up on her urethral sponge as she continued to ejaculate from her urethra. When the flow began to cease, and her orgasm slowly started to dissipate I eliminated the pressure on her sponge. Keeping My fingers in her sex, I let her come down to almost normal breathing before I removed My fingers.

Taking her fingers out of her mouth, I leaned up and kissed her fully, as her arms came up around Me and held me so very tight. After a few minutes, I put My fingers in her mouth to clean and then I lifted myself from her and released the strap around her. I then took the cover off her eyes, kissed each one, and then released the holding strap from her beautiful legs.

"Put the seat up littleone and if you want a cig, light one." With that, I put the car in gear and once again restarted our journey home.

Sitting up, she lit a cigarette, took a few puffs, and then looking at Me, and said, "Sir, please, may I ask something?"

"Yes littleone."

"Well, several questions if I may. Where in the hell did you learn that and will it ever happen again to me?"

"Well I'm not going to tell you. But, I will say that if everything is 'right,' I can make that happen with my cock. Second question, yes it will. I have a question for you. How contented are you now that you are my sub, slut, whore, and that I own you?"

"Completely Sir, totally and completely."

"Including the almost full time use of the stilettos littleone?"

"Oh yes. My God yes Sir!"

SirCarl
SirCarl
68 Followers
12