All Comments on 'Sir Enjoys using his Little Minx'

by Zundas

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
ZundasZundasover 6 years agoAuthor
From the author

I'd just like to ask anyone giving my story a rating to please contact me, especially if it's a low one. I'm actively trying to improve my writing and ratings without comments or critique don't really help with that aim in mind.

gentleone58gentleone58over 6 years ago
Sir Is Observant

I liked your story. It was consensual which has not been so in some of the stories and the description of the actions was great, Some would like to know what both characters are thinking as they think it makes the story better. I think it is a writing preference and there is some build up here as well. Sir was very observant when she was going to pleasure herself and it was kind of unique in how he worked her up more with his leg brushes her clit but deciding he wanted to make it all last longer.I was glad he remember dinner was cooking. lol

ZundasZundasover 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the feedback gentleone58

It was quite insightful, in future i'll be sure to write longer stories with plenty of thought processes and feelings being mentioned from both characters if I can.

BobossweetnessfreakBobossweetnessfreakover 6 years ago
LOVED IT!!

I love these kinds of stories. It shows that not every dom is a mean, cruel brute who gets off on calling his sub a slut, whore, etc. The only thing I found that I took notice of is when he first gets home: "I climb the staircase to our residence, heavy boots clanging on the metal steps…"(notice that it specifies he is wearing HEAVY BOOTS).

But then when he gets inside: "I fling my jacket onto the floor next to our bed along with my shoes and socks..."(notice that he is now taking off his SHOES and socks).

I know, it's petty but I was an English major and those are the kind of details that jump off the screen at me. I look forward to reading more of your stories. I will also send this in a feedback message. I gave it 5 stars...now if they would let us give 10, I would've given it 10. Good job!!

ZundasZundasover 6 years agoAuthor
Bobossweetnessfreak

Thank you for the feedback, as far as i'm aware boots are a type of shoe.

When you think of a shoe you might think of something smaller but nonetheless it is one. However I probably should have paid attention to the weightiness of the boots when describing how he removed them so thanks for catching it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userZundas@Zundas
6 Followers
A young English writer hoping to not fuck up his stories too badly and maybe, just maybe make some good ones along the way with the help of feedback and support.