Siren Song Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good girl. Open wide," Anosthea grinned maliciously as her toy filled itself up further. Her fingers cupped for a moment the frantically pumping throat, then stroked down across the soft expanse of heavy shaking breasts and up along the side of the quivering belly-ball while she slithered up against it,.

"Oh yes. Yes, you're almost done." The young mer-witch's arms encompassed the taut balloon of Menena's midriff. She put her shell-shaped ear against the flushed three quarter sphere and listened with closed eyes to the groaning skin straining against her arms as the noises of stretching grew more urgent. Muffled guzzling and gargling propagated through the liquid core while the last pints of milk disappeared down Menena's gaping maw until the final bucket was finished and the only sounds were Menena's desperate panting and the frantic drumbeat of the woman's heart deep in the bloated bag. Anosthea's arms just barely fit around the quivering absurdity which she cradled like an overstuffed pillow.

"You're not swollen enough. Just imagine what'll happen once it starts to foam up into your udders," she giggled as she rose by the side of her engorged prey, raised her arms and performed the arcane gestures of her craft. With her eyes narrowed to slices, Anosthea guided tiny sparkles of magic into the white sphere. Its ethereal glow, invisible to the ungifted, intensified with every added spark.

Menena didn't listen any more. She lay with wide-open eyes, trembling slightly as she felt her body becoming aroused beyond anything she ever thought possible. Her hands stroked her belly, caressing the vast expanse like a giant breast, tracing its firm, taut surface. Her spine curved into an arch; squirming in place was all she could do with the heavy milk ball holding her down. Her skin itched, every square inch of her breasts was flushed and quivered from within, and the strange sensations spread rapidly. Her thighs glistened with her own copious juices.

"Yes — more, oh please, more, —" she moaned, throwing her head left and right.

~

"Are you enjoying this?" growled the witch, lowering herself until she was inches from Menena's ecstatic grimace. "That won't do." Her hands grabbed the sides of Menena's face. Anosthea closed her eyes, lowered her head and murmured a gargling incantation.

The woman in her clutch froze. The only things moving were Menena's eyes, their gaze darting left and right, and her lower lip that started trembling as the haze of lust cleared from her mind. She recognized her pair of breasts, almost hanging into her face, and beyond them the white mountain of her belly as it blocked her sight of anything beyond the apple-sized navel.

"What — what have you done to me?" she stammered, terrified as the forced clarity brought reason back into her mind. Her hands held the quivering orb. She felt the straining skin, the ripples from her fearful panting criss-crossing the surface.

"Gods, what have you done? Mercy, oh please, I'm — I'm about to burst!"

The witch canted her head and smiled down on her.

"Oh, I don't think so. You've got a bellyful of our Feeder's very best choice milk, y'know? It's what I conjure up inside her when a mermaid wants to become firm and plenteous. It's what makes their bodies malleable. It's the most potent magic milk the Goddess can give. Just for good measure, I stirred a healthy dollop of my growth cream into it. The one we slathered your breasts with when we first met. You do remember that, don't you? I bet sometimes when you remember, you wake at night screaming."

Menena's face said it all without a word. Tears trickled from the corner of the woman's once so cold eyes.

"Please," she whispered. "Not this. Not like this."

Anosthea leaned in. "You really need to learn to listen to other people. Too bad you won't have another chance to do that. I said you'd get one warning, the last time." She snapped her fingers. Blueish veins spread under Menena's pale skin, growing outwards from the swollen navel. The milk soaked through the helpless woman's body like a spreading infection, rendering her a puppet to the mermaid's capriciousness.

"You're mean and selfish and a pain in everyone's ass. Maybe it's time for a change. Maybe the world would be better off without this Mayor. Maybe what the world needs is another cow."

Menena shook her head mutely.

"Defiance?" laughed the mermaid. "Oh, how cute. I'll cure you of that, rest assured. And these —," she pinched Menena's left nipple, "they need to become much bigger. Who could possibly enjoy these sad pimples?"

A gesture. Menena felt the milk crawling through her flesh, replacing it with living liquid under her straining skin. Her breasts swelled, drawing on her bloated belly's supply. Their flattened shape rounded out, turning from thick pancaking loafs to round pumpkins, and her areola gained a very defined circular edge as they changed into mounds on top of rising mounds. Her nipples' coarse skin stretched smoother as they rivaled swollen ripe strawberries in size. They boiled from the inside, hardening over the milk that congealed into sensually overcharged flesh as it stuffed more volume into Menena's already large breasts, inflating them into brimming udders. No amount of suppressive magic could've kept the raw sexual appetite at bay that at the same time gorged its way through Menena's mind.

"Unnngh — must — stroke them," she moaned.

"No, must squeeze them," chuckled the mermaid. She spun her hand. The milk in Menena's belly obeyed. The raven felt herself turning over, rising as an attachment of the enormous paunch that seemed to develop a mind of its own until she stood leaning forward with her breasts dangling against the side of the orb and her legs wide, giving room for the onset of her belly that held her upright like a giant pillow.

"Nice milk doll," smiled Anosthea. "Let's see if your legs can hold that weight." She raised her fore and middle finger. Menena's spine screamed as her back muscles forced her upright, but finally the taut sphere lost touch of the ground.

~

"That's quite the pair of udders, cow," chuckled the mermaid. She slithered towards the water, laid herself on her back and propped up her torso by her elbows. With her head just above the surf and the water caressing the sides of her own firm demi-globes, she faced Menena. Bringing her long fishtail about, she unrolled it across the sand like an octopus' tentacle, right before the black-haired woman's legs. The tiny scales under the lubricating layer of slime sparkled in all the colors of the rainbow.

"Now be a good girl and sit on it," she commanded. "Time to squeeze this milk sponge of a dirtwalker into a pleasant shape. Still too much milk in your paunch and not enough in your breasts."

Menena stumbled further into the surf and spread her legs wide, climbing over the tapering appendage. Anosthea flexed her tail and curved it upwards. The slippery muscle forced itself between Menena's meaty thighs and slapped like a giant's lubed cock against the swollen woman's crotch, parting her sizable outer labia. Menena's skin crawled with heat and arousal boiling over as the aphrodisiac slime that coated Anosthea's lower half wandered through her flesh and mingled with her juices.

"Come closer, sponge," commanded the mermaid. Menena inched forward, then felt the trunk between her legs rise and lift her to her toe tips. Her bloated weight forced her down the greased cone that parted her buttocks and spread her thighs further apart as she neared Anosthea's flaring hips.

The mermaid's splayed fingers dove into her engorged breasts and stopped her sliding. Anosthea's tail rolled around Menena's hips, and the raven gasped for air as the first loop of the slick, bole-thick muscle coiled across her belly and slathered the straining skin with its viscous coating, leaving a low burning sensation as it soaked into her flesh.

"Oh my, you're so swollen, maybe my tail isn't long enough to reach all the way around you?" mused Anosthea. A fearful shriek left Menena's mouth as the next loop, less thick but still broader than a man's thigh, burrowed into the crevice between her fat breasts and the orb of her paunch. The final loop, just about the diameter of a wrist but with semi-transparent, feathered fins along the sides, snaked through under her right arm and laid a trail of ooze across her collarbones before it finished the last coil around her throat.

Anosthea closed her eyes and felt Menena's heartbeat racing through the veins under her tail around the woman's neck. The tip of the mermaid's long tongue parted her dark lips, drawing a sparkling layer of saliva on their pouting fullness. She raised her head that had sunk back a bit, and her brow furrowed as she eyed the woman who held still, paralyzed by fear.

"All of you, trapped in my clutch. Mmmh," she breathed raunchily.

Menena's scared panting ended as the living sling around her throat tightened up. The trapped woman clawed at the glistening surface, but her weak resistance had no chance against the chain mail of tiny scales.

"Oh, you'll stay conscious long enough. Just making sure it doesn't come out your mouth, dear. For that special taste, it really needs to filter through your flesh," fluted the mermaid. She squirmed a bit, steadying herself, then curved her tail at her hips and effortlessly lifted the woman orb in her snare. Raising her hand, she flicked a sharp nail against the nearest fat nipple dangling over her face and was rewarded with an ineffectual twitch from her trapped prey.

"And now — time to take a milk shower." The loop around Menena's belly tightened up.

Menena felt the rising pressure, the crushing strength that held her trapped. The more the coil of Anosthea's tail contracted, the more Menena's hips and shoulders were twisted in opposite directions, wringing out her belly. The veins of milk under her skin swelled and showed like a land map now. She felt the milk burning through the vessels as it rushed away from the choking loop and occupied the adjacent parts of her body. The swelling and bloating reached her buttocks, then her thighs. The last remains of her tunic shrieked a high-pitched good-bye as her hips widened to make room for the slime-coated, flushed labia growing thicker and wider between her legs with every passing moment.

"Nnnngh—!" groaned the mermaid, clenching her teeth. The corkscrew of her tail constricted further. Menena's belly had all but disappeared, overshadowed by the wide hips and the ass of a cart horse ballooning from them. In the other direction, her breasts were busy taking up the lion's share of milk. Their taut skin bulged out between the slippery loops of Anosthea's snake tail as they raced beyond the size of any natural female breast, then way past the size of bovine udders, determinedly approaching the biggest of prize pumpkins. The nipples struggled against the mammoth load of nurture amassing inside the flesh balloons. The deep strawberry red had dissolved with the desperate stretching of their coarse skin. They resembled a pair of ripe peaches now, crowning swollen domes of areola the size of a splayed hand. Inch by inch, the tail proceeded to force more enchanted milk into them by squeezing Menena's paunch away and turning the woman's shape into a twisted, impossible hourglass.

Anosthea raised her arms towards the orbs dangling down. Her hands caught some of the weighty gallons pulling and tearing at Menena's ribcage. Smooth skin bulged out between her fingers as she tried to squeeze the tightly packed layers of glands and ducts overflowing with hoarded milk. The first thin sprays left chains of white droplets on her chest and face. She licked the corners of her mouth and closed her eyes.

"Mmmh. Oh yes, that's a taste so very worth the effort."

Her eyes snapped open again, sparkling feverishly. She canted her head.

"Let's end this while there's still a little life in your gaze," Anosthea whispered huskily.

Menena waved desperately with splayed fingers towards the mermaid's face, begging mutely for mercy. Her bones creaked and groaned. Her tendons screamed a silent storm of searing pain into her mind. The unnatural twist of her spine from her hips to her head meant she couldn't help but see her own grotesque buttocks and her overstuffed mammaries at the same time. Her skin squeaked with milky sweat as the pressure inside searched for any which way of escape. Growing dark dots danced before her eyes, her heartbeat thundered in her ears and her lungs heaved fruitlessly against the living choker around her neck that tightened more with every passing agonizing moment.

Please, m—mercy, oh p—please, I c—can't take it longer, I'm — about — I'm —

Anosthea placed her lips like a suction cup over the left nipple and drew the swollen peach into the boiling cave of her mouth. She suckled gently but for a moment, then she dug her sharp teeth into the succulent fruit. Her cheeks fell in as she built her suction to full strength. The nipple trembled and grew bigger, forced to swell by the sweet warm liquid streaming into it. Its ducts widened. The trickle grew into a torrent. Jets of milk burst from every tine pore. Horrific lust and sweetest pain exploded into Menena's mind. For a few final moments, the woman's thoughts became almost coherent again.

I'm dying. I'm bursting. I'm full of milk, I'm nothing but milk — not a single bone — she's twisting me apart, she's squeezing me dry ... she'll go all the way — no one around — to — save me — this time ...

Her arm fell. Her world descended into a black whirl as her twisted body turned limp in the mermaid's chokehold.

~

Menena felt cold smooth wood beneath her bare left sole and the clammy wrapper of soaked leather around her right foot. Ahead of her, a stairway shrouded in darkness led upwards. She frowned and shook her aching head, then proceeded to slowly climb the creaking stairs, and slowly did she recognize the place ...

~

Chapter 25: Not so long ago

~

One year earlier, on a thundery late summer night in 1186 ...

~

Menena trudged up the stairs to her bedroom, her face a frozen mask of anger as she rubbed her aching wrists. The shackles had left bloodied scuffs, and the formerly almost regal dress she dragged after herself was soaked through with water. Rain whipped against the windows, and bolts of lightning crackled across the sky. The furious elements were a perfect match to her simmering mood.

"The nerve of the Count, arresting me just because of some old wives' tales!" She plucked at her torn sleeves. "And those stupid wardens, roughing me up and ruining my best dress! And what for? Just because she came to my shop, insulting me with her whorish curves! At least Sandy spoke up for me, else those dimwits might actually have thrown me into jail. Just imagine! And then they just send me off, no sorry, no apologies, like — like I'm not this rat hole's mayor!"

The stocky, curvy woman of almost forty years slumped down on her bed and started to untie the complicated geometry of her bustier's strings. She kept on muttering under her breath.

"So that blond floozy's finally gone for good. What do I care? Well, except for that delicious, delicious milk of hers. Oh, she would've been a keeper once she was nothing but those gorgeous udders."

The last loop of string gave way, and the tight bustier gaped open.

"Fffff—," Menena exhaled in relief as her slight paunch was free to jut out. Moments later, with more of the ties gone, her breasts sagged down, their breathtaking opulence now completely overshadowing what little womanly roundness of her belly there was. Menena supported her ample bosom with one hand while the other reached for the bottle of her favorite lotion.

"Ahhhh," she sighed as she dribbled a ropey line back and forth across the two pale peaks of her promontory. The cold liquid sent a shiver up and down her spine. She sucked her lower lip between her teeth. "Mmmh. Oh, nothing like a gentle kneading and rubbing to make the world feel right again."

Crack — boom.

"And you can shut it," she snarled towards the window at the angry sky as she lay down on the big bed and cuddled her breasts in her arms, playing with the thick lube and spreading the glistening coating over her mammaries' reddening, warming skin.

~

"Mmmh. Oh yes, my lovelies, drink up your lotion," moaned Menena. Her breasts' soft mountains hung to her left and right. Their silken skin shone like polished marble, and the pair of her nipples had stiffened under her expert fingertips. "Yes, momma likes. Oh, the pair of you, so nice and perfect. Thick and round, and so — oooh!"

She shivered. Heat spread through the massive mammaries, and her nipples tightened. The palm-sized areola beneath Menena's fingers felt firmer.

"Oh my. That is new. What are you two up to tonight?"

She prodded the faint domes around her dugs, and they responded with a slight pushing back.

"Mmmh. My goodness, you're filling up!" She licked her lips. "The gods, finally. Is this the night?"

Her fingers pinched the reddish circles. The sensation took her breath away. Something deep in her chest felt fuller. A happy glow lighted her face.

"Huh, my darlings? Is this the night where you make your first milk for mama? Yes, go on!"

Her kneading motions became more demanding. She cupped as much of her pancaking boobs as her fingers could encompass and worked her fingertips against the deep structure of milk glands. The loafs bulged in her grip. Menena rubbed and squeezed happily, reveling in her own hands' experience.

"Yes, oh yes! Like — goat's udders, evening full. Oh yes," she moaned with closed eyes. "Baaah," she bleated and chuckled.

Her fingers spread apart.

"Oh yes! Milk! I — I can feel it coming, I can feel the fullness! Yes! This is the night! Come on, come out! I want to feel the spray across my skin!"

She focused on her left breast, grabbing it as hard as she dared with both hands. Menena stroked and squeezed from the root to the nipple while she twisted her thighs and closed her eyes. Liquid moved through the firming flesh in her grasp. Her breath came quicker. The swollen nipple itched, begging for release. She pinched the sensitive bud and received a warm, thin coating of milk on her fingertips as a reward.

The heavy sound of some piece of furniture falling over downstairs made her freeze up instantly. Thin white lines of milk kept spraying from the nipple as she held her breath. The stairs leading to the bedroom's antechamber creaked, yet there was not a single footstep mixed into the noises.

The door flew open and slammed against the wall. A tall, brawny woman, barely dressed in strips of leather slung around her impressive chest and hips, filled the frame. She pushed into the room and spread her arms wide, steadying herself with one hand's splayed fingers on the door itself, the other on the wall. Long, wet hair with hints of blue under black hung over her shoulders. She straightened until her head almost ran into the ceiling. The nine foot giantess glowered with squinting eyes down on the half-naked woman on the bed.

Motion below the intruder's belt lured Menena's gaze from the angry face. Snakes spilled into the room, a wriggling knot of muscles covered in black glossy scales. Menena gasped in revulsion and shock, which didn't diminish when she realized that it was just one single, long trunk springing from the barbarian giantess' hips.

"So you are the one who hurt our precious Feeder?" hissed the towering apparition, its long tail writhing as it searched and found hold upon hold against the walls. Before Menena could utter a single word, the coil of muscles unleashed its pent-up impetus, and the human upper body of the mermaid surged forward. Her full elastic breasts slammed against Menena and launched the stunned woman off the bed. Before she hit the wall, a steely arm wrapped around Menena's midriff and pulled her into the bulky creature's tight embrace. A loop of tail whizzed past, slammed against the approaching wall, caught their momentum and rebounded the attacker with its prey back towards the door. A wet palm covered Menena's lips and held her jaw shut, stifling her surprised, angry scream. She struggled with no hope of breaking free.

123456...8