Siren Song Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes! My perfect home! My mistress' center!" moaned her ethereal guardian.

With Menena's puffed up breast inches from her face and blocking her view, only the traces of warmth on her skin told Barbara of the ghostly fingers circling her stretching belly.

"I like round things. I like round growing things! Oh, I like them bigger and bigger!"

Barbara's mammaries itched. A hint of salt lingered on her tongue despite the powerful stream of milk washing into her. The itching turned into a throbbing as her breasts began to grow while Menena's rack slowly shrank away. Barbara clung to the raven's right breast only, but Menena's pair seemed connected. They shriveled evenly under her.

Her lips weren't stuffed with the giant nipple any longer. With the tautness leaving, Barbara managed to grab a firm hold of the skin of Menena's breasts, pulled at the wrinkling wrapper and dragged the emptying bags into a tight embrace, squeezing them to force more milk from the excited flesh.

"Oh the gods," moaned the raven, then she didn't speak up again for quite a while as Barbara sucked pint upon pint from her overblown breast and made it her own, distending while she enveloped the exhausted, almost delirious women in her cleavage.

~

Menena stared empty-eyed at the sliver of sky visible beyond the cleavage above her. She felt herself melting away through her teat, and she wasn't sure if she just shrank or if her body trickled away into the ground under her back at the same time. Barbara's stretching and swelling breasts had left and right risen to twice a man's height. The incredible cleavage was about to close above her and her former servant who clung to her udder's nipple like the greediest calf ever.

Any moment now the last drop, the last of her strength, would squirt from her chest. She knew it and she smiled. What a way to go ...

The breast walls closed. Darkness descended.

~

Chapter 31: Aftermath

~

1187 again ...

~

Slender fingers played in Menena's soaked, matted mane. Her body felt like a wrung-out rag, and her spine glowed with dull pain. Air was forced into her lungs, then two plump lips broke their seal around her mouth.

"Welcome back," whispered Anosthea's voice.

Menena lay spread-eagled on the slippery body under her, facing down and moving faintly, rubbing her cheek against the side of the siren's head. The muscles inside the mucus-lubed trunk of the mermaid's fused legs moved back and forth in waves between Menena's thighs. Her fingers followed Anosthea's hourglass contour from the round hips up along the mermaid's flanks until they brushed against the sides of her own breasts' overflowing pillows that smothered the narrow-shouldered fish girl. Trapped under Menena's weight-flattened pumpkins, the mer-witch's hard nipples crowning her youthfully firm hemispheres played like fingertips around the mature woman's own engorged strawberries as the snake body writhed delightedly. The last loop of the agile tail let go and slithered along the small of Menena's back as her captor relaxed.

"Gods," moaned Menena, her voice soaked with delight, "I lived through our first encounter again! All of it! You monster from the deep, you milk-crazy abomination!"

Anosthea's sharp teeth nibbled on her earlobe. "And you, you sick power hungry intriguer cow with your seductive udders!" Her tongue followed the inner rim of Menena's ear, and her hands wandered over the woman's back with her fingertips scratching lightly down the groove of the raven's spine. "You long for the whip, for the pain, for the crushing, time and again. You never once said the safe word. What is wrong with you?"

Their lips met, gently squeezing and suckling on each other's.

"Mmmmhh — What is wrong with us, wouldn't you say?" Menena sighed happily and worked her hands under the fish creature's back, pressing the amazingly agile, alive girl against her mature curves, sharing sweaty body heat. Her thighs squeezed into the firm trunk between her legs. She slowly gyrated her hips. The reddened, swollen clams made squelching sounds as they rubbed against each other. "Unngh — so wet — mmmh." She licked her lips. "Oh, we are very much the same."

"Not," whispered the siren girl into her ear, grabbed Menena's meaty buttocks and dug her talons into the globes, increasing the pressure, mashing their swollen love buds into each other's warm puffy labia.

"Unnnnh," moaned the mayor. "Gods! We're not that different. We struggle and fight, for my town, for your swarm or whatever you call it. I do things, and they need to be done, for the good of all, but they're not nice things. You of all people know that. Uhhh! Yes — yes, keep — keep on — Haaah! You know of the evil in my soul. You know how I treated Barbara, you know how mean I can become if I go unpunished for too long!"

The siren licked her lips and pushed Menena's hips further down, then angled her hands and pulled her up again. The strained frown on the woman's face dissolved into orgasmic bliss as her swollen clit parted the cleft of the mermaid's long, taut outer lips and stroked through the many wrinkles of the fleshy inner labia. Menena quivered with delight until she sagged down on the younger woman. Anosthea embraced the voluptuous body with both arms and brought her lips to Menena's ear.

"That's what I'm here for. Another long hard taming of your evil side on the next new moon, then?"

Menena opened her eyes again. They sparkled with sensual greed as she replied, "Oh, I'm afraid I need to be punished much sooner than that, just for the things I'm thinking right now. How about ... in three days?"

"That can be arranged." Anosthea bit lightly into Menena's earlobe and felt her pet's excited shiver.

~

Thus ends the tale of how Menena found punishment, closure and redemption, not to mention a fuck buddy as sick and twisted as herself.

But what will become of Barbara and David? Stay tuned for the final episodes of the Siren Song as decades later, young Lilian the possessive barmaid butts heads with a blond girl arriving late at night at David's inn and smithy ...

~

Oh, would you look at that? A comment form! Right below! Quick! Do something!

1...345678