Siren Song Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, sorry, Ginny. Been dozing off again. Mmmh, do they have a new kind of sponge? It feels amazing!"

"I think they've picked the first batch off the deeper fields of the reef, those are a bit on the rough side." The mermaid giggled and winked. "We all know Our Feedness likes it rough, sometimes."

"Naughty 'maid!"

"As you wish, for as long as you wish, Mistress." Splayed fingers squeezed Barbara's buttocks and pulled them slightly apart. A slick tail touched Barbara's ankles and wandered higher, parting her thighs. She laughed.

"Ooh, tempting, but no. David's coming by this afternoon, and I don't want to be worn out by then. Heavens, where is that Anosthea girl? Ginny, please see if you can find her. Milk's quite pressing now, I think I need one of her potions to keep it in until the ceremony."

"Will do, Mistress." A twist of her tail and a quick stroke of the wide tail fin, and the black-haired mermaid darted off into the distance.

~

Barbara drifted with closed eyes. Her legs trembled every now and then. She sensed the constant stream of milk emerging from her glands, filling her ducts drop by drop. Her skin itched, an undeniable sign of her fullness.

"Mistress, I'm sure your gift will be plenty!" the nervous mature mermaid by her side remarked, gnawing on her forefinger's knuckle. "You don't need to force yourself. I beg of you, let some of it vent, it pains me to see you struggle like this."

Barbara's teeth ground. "I — I can still hold that, don't you worry. It's your great day, and rest assured, your Feeder won't be the one to ruin it."

"Mistress, no!" The candidate ruffled her long hair and turned in little circles like an embarrassed moon orbiting a pale white twin planet. "Please, a day or a week longer, it doesn't matter to me! I don't mind the wrinkles or the little sag, not if it spares you this —"

"Oh shut up! You'll have your fill today." Barbara turned her head the other way. "And you, keep your grip on my nipples! Don't worry, I'm good. Unngh!" Four pairs of hands fought for room on her engorged dugs, squeezing them to stop her overfilling of white deliciousness from bursting forward.

"Mistress!" The water carried Ginny's voice long before she appeared as a blur of black hair in front of the sparkly silver pendulum of her tail. "I'm sorry, we'll need to delay. You, guards, release her nipples, milk her down a notch!"

"Don't you dare!" Barbara interjected. "What's with this? Where's Ano? What's going on? Whooooaa—mmmh," she groaned. The short release and renewed grasp had the plenteous milk squeeze forth and back through the final stretch of her ducts, increasing the itch and strain in her areola that showed as swollen hills already. "Gods —"

"I'm sorry, Mistress, there's no way Anosthea will be here on time." Ginny cleared her throat. "She's having some, uh, princess trouble, I guess. Over at the deserted beach. Big princess trouble. She's just an apprentice witch after all."

"P—princess trouble? Gods, the milk, nnngh, the milk!" Barbara clenched her hands. "What business does she have with — haaaah! — princesses?"

"Uh, well, y'know, the land dweller's fine ladies, they're pretty vain, and so," Ginny uneasily scratched the back of her head, avoiding Barbara's misty gaze, "well, Ano, she's known to linger around the castles' beaches and if she sees some girl staring out at the sea all alone and sad, she's, sometimes, y'know, giving a bit of her gift to the fair ladies for a trade."

"What?!"

"Please, your Feedness," groaned her clampers, "don't you move so suddenly, we can barely hold you shut any more!"

"Uh —," squirmed the Head of Guard.

"Ginny, don't you uh me! That trade stuff, what is this about?"

"Oh, just, y'know, a bit more up top or a nicer tush or a wider rump. Princes, they're a demanding bunch and all the girls want to look the fairy part." She giggled. "Seems she's taken on a vain queen in need of a juicy bust this time, and she's bitten of more than she prolly' should've had. Went to her womb, big time." Ginny's gestures were descriptive and expansive. "Poor woman looked like she's about to drop three o' our twin eggs, and that can't be easy on her. I mean, didn't look like it's supposed to work like that. Saw Ano dousing the poor lass' womb with a whole amphora of juice and then gesticulating like mad. I see her like that, I keep my distance. Please, Mistress, unload your milk, the ceremony's not going to happen today."

"Like that's going to happen!" moaned Barbara. "I can stand another couple of inches, easily! I'm the Feeder!"

Ginny's firm nipples rubbed against Barbara's back. "And I'm the Feeder's Keeper, and I say enough," she breathed into Barbara's ear. Her fingers slid down Barbara's perineum. Warm and swollen did the young woman's labia shape themselves into Ginny's cupped hand, and she kneaded and stroked them gently. Her middle finger's tip traced the smooth pink and dug into the slippery tube.

"Hhhh — Ginny, oh the gods, don't you do thaaaaaat to me, I can't hold — it — jyyyyiiinnnn!"

The mermaid snapped her thumb and forefinger currently not inside her mistress, and the clampers let go. Barbara's teats, freed from the choking grip, swelled rapidly. Her ducts dilated and the boiling milk shot out. Her body pushed against Ginny as the dammed-up milk escaped from her nipples in long jets. They turned into swirly white mushroom clouds as they collided with the cool water. The constant blow back slowly moved the cubic yards of glands with their host and her dexterous servant away from the expanding milk cloud that formed in front of Barbara's breasts. Arms splayed wide and knees drawn up, pressing her thighs against the sides of her breasts, Barbara held on to her giant orbs as she shook and twitched in the throes of pleasure, riding her own mammaries.

"Ginny, please — I'm shrinking — oh no, all of my hoarded milk — coming out — Gods! Ginny!"

"Yes, Mistress? Do you enjoy it?" The mermaid wiggled her tail between Barbara's legs and forced the slippery muscular trunk into the deep cleft of Barbara's more than man-sized cleavage from behind and below. Her hands changed their grip. They clutched Barbara's hips just beneath her waist and slowly pushed the wide-open crotch back and forth across Ginny's protruding venus mound. Their juicy flushed labia slipped through each other's.

"Oh yes —," rasped Barbara. "Oh my, Ginny, you're — so — mmmh! — Wet! Gods, you're hhaaahhh! Squirting! Right into m—my—maaaayyyyhhhh—!"

"Yes — oh yes — take — take it — take my — take it hhaaaahhhhlll!" Giacinta pinched her eyes and panted hot whirls of water against the neck of the woman quivering in front of her. She spooned against Barbara's body, clinging to it with her arms wrapped around her Mistress' narrow waist, twitching and squirming with her tail stuck in the yards of cleavage as the jets from the pair of spewing milk balloons send them slowly turning and gyrating through the ocean's weightlessness.

~

The uneven thrusts of milk being jettisoned from Barbara's nipples had subsided together with the barrage of climaxes big and small. The woman and the mermaid floated, still joined at the hip by Barbara's thighs clenched around Ginny's muscular trunk. Their crotches were a mess of slippery juices that glazed the woman's skin from her navel to her knees. She gulped, then her expression of blissful absence changed into a radiating satiated smile.

"Oh my! Ginny, you hot-blooded minx, look at that mess! Look what you've done! I'm soaked! All the milk you robbed from me! I'm tiny again!" Barbara giggled. "I can almost see the top of my breasts!" Her fingers probed the skin of her eight foot mammaries. "Shrunken and empty yet still smooth and firm. Oh my, magic breasts are the best breasts!"

She brushed a few strands out of her face. "Whew! Now, Ginny, about that princesses stuff, explain this to me again. I love Ano as much as the next 'maid, but without an elder witch to guide her, she's been getting into too much trouble with her bumbling."

"Ah, it's nothing really. And there's not much about princesses in these parts, it's mostly just Countesses or rich daughters. She does some of her tricks with the boob pearls and her finger wiggling, then takes some trinket for the 'effort', like a crown or some jewelry or a first-born."

"Oh, so — wait, what?!"

"Well, there seems to be no end to those, y'know. Personally, I like pearl necklaces better, but —"

"First-born?!"

Ginny drew a face. "Ouch! Mistress, don't clench so much, your thighs are strong!"

"Giacinta, you tell me. You tell me now! Tell me she doesn't eat them or — or drown them, or —"

"What, like the fishermen? No, of course not. Besides, you said you don't like that, so we stopped." She cleared her throat. "Uh, mostly," she added under her breath. "Accidents happen when they get eager."

"So what does she do?!"

"Well, puts them in baskets and places them at the doors of fishermen's huts. Says it's some experiment or other about finding out if there's such a thing like destiny. There must be dozens of hidden nobles around these coasts, I tell y—"

"You. Take me. To her. NOW!"

"Uh, of course, Mistress." Ginny gulped.

Oh my, Ano's about to get an earful. Ginny's face was a twitching collection of embarrassed expressions as she wiggled free and clapped her hands. "Feeder's pushers, assemble!"

~

Eyes closed, Barbara rode just above the waterline on her firm twin pontoons. Half a dozen mermaids had their splayed fingers against the underside of her breasts and forced the orbs through the water with their strong whipping tails. Their Feeder moaned and gasped for air. Her legs twitched, and her thick juices crept down the insides of her thighs and into the cleft of her boobs where they were washed away each time a strong wave squeezed through the funnel of her cleavage. Each and every wavefront and uneven thrust wandering through the wobbling mass titillated her glands further and made sure her body was supplying her mind with an endless stream of orgasms. With Barbara's nipples wide open, her constant output of milk turned into a pair of white lines curling in the eddies behind her living outboard motors.

~

Chapter 29: Choices and Regrets

~

The sun burned on Menena's man-sized brimming breasts. She felt the ever-increasing amount of liquid that streamed through her ducts and made her areola ache with pressure. Her skin hadn't stretched bigger for quite a while, and the strain bordered on unbearable.

"Gods! So — much milk! I — please, I need to — I must give — suck — please, suck my nipples! I — I can't stand — the pain!" Menena's wails echoed across the beach. "H—haaaah!" The pressure finally overcame her dugs' resistance. Finger-thick white jets jumped from her opening nipples and arched everywhere like a badly adjusted fountain. Some came drumming down on her breasts' taut skin again and ran in thick drops down the sides, glazing the pale mountains and cooling the red skin.

She sagged down. "Oh thank the gods, it's coming out. It's finally coming out."

"Huh. Oh look, you're leaking already. Y'know ... no, I don't think so." Anosthea licked her fingertips and put them together. The ducts in Menena's nipples snapped shut, and the jets were cut off. The last drops spattered on the sand and gravel.

"Nooo! The — pressure!" Menena squirmed, trapped under her breasts that began to quiver. The milk mountains hissed audibly now, and a faint rumble started, just at the edge of hearing.

~

Laying on her belly on the beach and propped up on her elbows, Anosthea shuddered with delight when a strong wave splashed over her buttocks and licked against the sides of her breasts' handfuls.

"Eheheh. My, there's nothing like lounging around and watching one's handiwork come together. Or rather, apart." She chuckled. "Aaaaany moment now. Oh, the mistress is going to love her new necklace, made from her tormentor's teeth. Eh, sisters? I can just hear her, full of surprise, asking —"

"What is going on here?"

"No, more like Oooh, now how do you always manage to find such nice —"

The guardian to Anosthea's left suddenly grabbed her shoulder and shook her.

"Uh, Ano —"

~

Anosthea rolled over and stared at Barbara. The young woman struggled to her feet in the shallow water. Her breasts slipped across the sandy beach and obscured her body but for the head, but the ocean was just deep enough for her mammaries to half float, half bounce as she leaned forward and took heavy steps towards the shore.

"Ano, what are you doing? Who is that? She doesn't sound happy!"

"Gods! Oh please, kill me! Kill me! The milk! I'm coming apart! So much milk! My skin — is tearing!" The desperate voice turned into the howling of a lethally wounded beast as the strain in the surface of the pair of breasts made them glossy like porcelain.

"Aw! Your Feedness! What are you doing here? My surprise is ruined now! I wanted it to be an unexpected gift!"

"Aaaayyyyyiieeeeeee!"

Barbara hesitated. She slanted her head and frowned.

"Is this — Menena?! Heavens, it's her! Ano, what is going on? What have you done? She's in agony! Please, stop this! Leave her alone, I beg of you!"

"What?!" Anosthea rose and put her hands to her hips. "But — she tortured you, your Feedness!" She waved at the wailing heap of breasts. "She deserves this, and more!"

Barbara straightened, disregarding the pain of her stretched skin that connected the pair of her mammaries to her ribs. Her worried, pleading features hardened. "Does she now, Anosthea? Do you enjoy this? Is that supposed to make me feel better, seeing a woman in pain and fear of death? What sick idea is that? You stop this, this instant!" thundered her voice over the beach, echoing back from the high cliffs. "If I had known you'd do something this mean and cruel, I wouldn't have told you my tale in the first place!"

~

"How could I stop it now?" Anosthea replied and shrugged. "Besides, she wanted the milk stone; it's her own fault that she's stuck with it now."

Barbara rolled her eyes. "Come on, Ano. Just order her to take it off or something."

"It's not around her neck, Your Feedness," smirked Anosthea. "It's up her cooch. She's got a very huge one now. It's a twisted labyrinth in there, no way to find it, even less of a chance to fish it out again, even if I wanted to."

"I never needed to find it. The blue stone always came back to me." Barbara eyed the pair of swollen breasts and sighed. "Fine, I will do it myself if you're so spiteful," she declared. "I will suck it from her. I've spent a year with my guards teaching me how to do that right." A wry smile flashed across her face. Oh yes, her mermaid guardians had many skills, and they were untiring and always willing to teach their varied ways of giving and receiving delights.

"Your Feedness, no!" Anosthea grabbed the young woman's upper arm as Barbara dragged herself by towards the shore. "You can't!"

Barbara glared at the young witch. "I can't? Sounds more like you mean I shouldn't, eh? Well, someone has to be humane around here," she groaned. "If only because I know how it feels, all too well! I won't let her burst, not when I can help her. So she's been mean out of jealousy, but I know she also has a heart that once welcomed me when I was alone and had no one else caring for me!"

She waved towards Giacinta. "Honor guard! Wrap my breasts into the boob net, I want to pull myself onto the beach."

"No!" Anosthea protested. "Your Feedness, be reasonable! Why do you even care about her so much? She's an evil wannabe witch who trapped you and took delight in torturing you with the pains of swelling! Well, now she can see what it's like, first hand."

Barbara's gaze was icy enough to almost leave a layer of hoarfrost on Anosthea's skin. "Do you even listen to yourself, Ano? Is your memory so short-lived?" Then she lowered her head and shook it. "What do you see there on the beach? A woman with breasts swollen beyond belief, afraid of tearing apart? Does that not remind you of someone else, not so long ago? Anosthea, please, is a vengeful witch really what you want to become?"

Anosthea opened her lips for an angry reply. It never came, as suddenly her eyebrows moved upwards. She only mutely moved her jaw as she slowly turned and took in the wobbly pair of orbs with Menena beneath them. She slapped her hands over her mouth.

"The gods! I've turned into her! I'm not an ocean's drop better than her! How could I — why didn't I see — what have I done?" stammered the young mer-witch.

Barbara put her hand soothingly on the apprentice's shoulder. "It's still time, Ano. Come, help me undo it."

"No! Your Feedness, you don't understand. It's too late to save her! She's about to burst, she's been stuffed beyond her volume, she's full of pressure and the magic has almost run out! The lightest touch will make her go off!" Anosthea's eyes were big and brimming with tears. "I — I did this! I'm a monster!"

She sniffled. "Look at her skin! She can't take any more. Just a single grain of sand shifting might be too much. The gem is still inside her, and the white lady is furious and drenched in power. She won't listen to me; she's bent on destroying that mean shrew from the inside."

"She'll listen to me. She did even when she was wounded and aching, that day on the beach when I was turned."

"Your Feedness, she listened because you held the gem. You can't reach it this time. It's stuck far too deep inside. That woman's crotch is glazed and all of her innards are soaked with the lotion. A mere touch of that, and you'll begin to swell like a pair of sails, because you're the Feeder and your body will eat up all that power in moments! Your breasts will become immense around her. Either she'll burst right inside your cleavage, or you'll crush her like a bug before your own weight kills you like a beached whale."

"Would it now," mused Barbara. "You have given me many enchanted rings and gems, all the better to have my way with my husband. I think I've got one that can use this much power, instead of it going into my breasts." She licked her lips.

"No, your Feedness. I won't let you any closer to her. It's too dangerous!" Anosthea hesitated. Her breath became spasmodic, and she closed her eyes. Fear shuddered through her body as she said, "I'll go instead! I must right what I did wrong."

"Shut up, Anosthea. You mustn't, and we both know why." Barbara leaned in. Her voice became a whisper. "I can't make another witch for the swarm, but you can make another Feeder for them."

"But it's all my fault!" wailed the young mermaid, desperately clinging to Barbara. "You mustn't be the one to pay for it!"

"The pain!" Menena's howl echoed from the cliffs.

Barbara gently freed herself from her witch's embrace. "There's no time, Ano. I've decided. I'm going."

~

Barbara's hands clawed into the strong net that kept her soft breasts in check. Warm sand slipped by under her turgid nipples. The six feet high breast hill that was Menena sobbed quietly. Her taut orbs barely shook inside their straining skin that had become flushed and hard with tension.

"I'm sorry ... I'm sorry ...," she kept on repeating.

"Now you're sorry," groaned Barbara, bridging the last yard. She leaned into her own cleavage and squeezed her gigantic breasts aside to get a better view. Her body sank through her breasts' tight cleft. The glazed pumpkin of Menena's vulva between the woman's widespread legs came closer as the feeder's orbs engulfed their bearer and settled like pillows around her. Barbara's knees touched down on the warm sand. She extended her hand.

1...345678