Siren Song Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah, ah, ah!" Lilian protested as she rose and put her left hand's splayed fingers on David's chest, holding him back. Her right hand pointed at Barbara. "Turn over, harlot! On your back, and spread it! Don't you think you'll trick me by slipping him under your belly or elsewhere! Out in the open with your hole so I can see you wail and fail on that wedge!"

"Leery little thing, isn't she?" giggled Barbara as she rolled over. Her amazing breasts settled left and right on her chest. She pinched and pulled on her hard nipples, then stroked along her thighs as she did a perfect split baring all of her blond vulva. Her fingers pulled her outer labia apart, then splayed the inner to spread the smooth pink. "Mmmh. Come, take a gander at a real cave, foxy girl."

Lilian barely took a glance before she curled her forehead and pinched her eyes. "You're wrong! I — you — you're upside-down! You can't have your muff right beneath your bean! Who ever heard of such a thing? And — and —" Barbara's puckered ingress opened to burp up a thick spurt of milky lube, and Lilian jerked away. "Goodness, you're leaking by the spoonful!" she added, curling her lips.

"Lucky me, we have just the bung I need," replied the spread-eagled woman and beckoned David closer. Barbara rimmed her engorged clit with one hand, then slipped her forefinger into her vagina's lubed hole and hooked her finger into the rubbery flesh. She pulled, and her tight rosette was stretched into a long slit.

David's cock head bumped against her other palm. She grabbed as much of it behind its rim as she could engirdle with her fingers and aimed the cone with the wide open hole in the tip at her well prepared funnel.

"Ugh! Come now, nice and slow, we have a long way ahead of us," she moaned. The head spread her lips and filled the first inches of her ribbed tube. David pushed with both hands on his cock. Barbara's gifted mermaid crotch took him easily. Her lust canal tented up her belly's skin while inch upon inch of her husband's trunk entered into the tight throbbing love muscle concealed all along her front.

"Impossible!" sobbed Lilian as she watched with gaping mouth. The indomitable cock passed underneath Barbara's navel and soldiered on. Kneeling halfway onto the bed, the chestnut girl extended her trembling right hand and brushed hesitatingly against the skin of Barbara's belly and the flexing weirdness beneath that gulped and contracted all around the fifteen inches of cock it had already swallowed.

"It's really in there," she whispered with dry mouth.

"Barbara! Gently, I — I can hardly hold back —," moaned David, clutching the other half and squeezing tight the root of his trunk.

"Then come! Come in all the way! I'm wide open!" Barbara panted back. David leaned in. Inch after inch slipped away into the encompassing sheath.

"Still — growing longer," panted David.

"Nooo!" wailed Lilian. The bulge reached the underside of Barbara's breasts. The blond raised her head and gazed along her body. A palm-sized spot of skin flushed and swelled right in the center of her cleavage as the wrapped-up cock neared from below. Two plump vertical lips sprang from the smooth sweaty surface, forming a mirror image of her labia. Moments later David's enormous glans forced its way out of the top end of Barbara's sex tunnel. He grabbed her thighs and held tight as the root of his dick bumped against her crotch.

Lilian just stared. David's pole stuck all the way inside that woman. He stuck through that woman, with eight inches peeking out of the other end that for all that was possible in the world shouldn't even be there.

She knew he'd lost it. He thrust in short jerks against the impaled blond, and she wrapped her legs around him and held him in place. David shut his eyes. Lilian saw his seed traveling along the milking tube as waves of swelling and shrinking wandered through the impossible sheath clutching the impossible cock. The hole in the red glans widened to almost a forefinger's diameter. Barbara opened her mouth and stretched out her tongue.

The first blast, thick and white, splattered against her chin. She altered her head's angle, grabbed the fleshy rear of the glans and crammed as much of the tip into her mouth as she could. Her cheeks bulged, then white jets arched through between her lips and the glistening silky skin of the lubed head, glazing her cleavage.

Swallowing rapidly, Barbara fought the tide washing into her mouth and won. David's panting slowed down.

"Mm—mh!" protested Barbara and raised her forefinger. She puckered her lips against the hole and sucked stronger. Lilian watched incredulously as her rival drew out the seed still stuck along the long urethra. The girth of the root of David's cock shrank just the tiniest bit, just enough to be noticeable through the milking muscle's wrapper, and that shrinkage wandered along until it reached the insatiable lips.

"Mmm—pahh!" she smacked and let go. Her suction had left a bright red circle on the tip of the glans that contrasted with its slightly blueish overall color. Barbara gulped down the dessert, then grinned at Lilian and replied, "To the last inch, and to the last drop, eh?"

Lilian couldn't recall how she ended up sitting on the floor with her back against the wall. "You win," she heard her own voice say. Tears stung in her eyes.

"You win! Take him! I — I can't compete with you. You're a witch! You're a monster! A sex monster!"

Suddenly, her dagger that had stuck in floor was in her hand. She stared at the blade as she slowly turned it left and right and watched the light reflecting on the razor edge. "David made that for me —"

She turned it slowly in her hand. Lilian's eyes stared through the sparkles of light. Her fist tightened around the handle.

"For me ..."

The sharp tip now pointed at the underside of her own ribcage.

"I can still take him into me ... have him enter me ... to the hilt —"

"Now there's enough of that," Barbara sang, commanding sharpness in her tune.

The dagger clanged to the ground. Eyes half closed, Lilian slowly raised her head. The world was pink unicorns again.

"Come here, plucky lady," chanted the angelic voice. "Come, share my delights. Fulfill your dream. Take him."

"Barbara," whispered Dave with his cock still engulfed in her and peeking out between Barbara's breasts. "Ungh Barbara, gently," he groaned as she turned over. Her well-lubed ribbed sheath twisted full-length around his slowly deflating trunk that immediately changed its mind and grew again.

"I'm not like you," Lilian protested weakly while she climbed onto the bed in front of the kneeling Barbara. "I'm not a walking cooch through and through, I'm just a woman."

"Sit, girl. On your back now. Spread yourself," Barbara fluted.

Lilian obeyed without a second thought and wormed closer to the impaled blond angel that bowed between her legs. Soft lips touched her thighs, then pouted and sucked gently on her skin, inching closer to her bared gate. Barbara's warm exhale turned into cool shivers as it brushed across Lilian's moist labia.

Propping herself up with one hand, Barbara stroked the reinvigorated manhood peeking out between her dangling heavy breasts with the other hand, then reached lower. A rub along the overfilled sheath rewarded her with a handful of her own lube that pooled warm and thick in her palm.

Clenching her filled hand into a fist, she let long ropey threads seep down through her fingers and onto the brown curls of Lilian's sex. The girl shivered at the touch. She trembled as Barbara spread the sex varnish all over the soft mons. The blond's thumb circled Lilian's smooth lust knob.

"Nice and plump, you're well built for delights," Barbara complimented her. Lilian only moaned in reply. The strange juice's warmth flooded her crotch, and then came the soft touch of pouted lips and the slippery brushing of a deft tongue.

"What — are you — yoooooouuuhhh!" Lilian dropped from her elbows and slipped with her upper body halfway from the bed. Her hands clawed into the sheets. She just stared at the ceiling and howled as Barbara's caresses dragged her through her climax. Then she gasped for air only to squeeze it out again through clenched teeth. The writhing tongue between her soaked folds didn't let up, and neither did the rush of her orgasm. Every slippery brush only prolonged Lilian's ecstasy.

Moments before Lilian blacked out, Barbara's lips finally stopped sucking and released the girl's pulsating clit. Her tongue played through the wrinkles of Lilian's labia. "Just readying you, love. Tell me, why would David leaving be the end of your world?" She bowed down again. Her rosy tongue traced from the onset of the vagina up along the pink stretch that lay bare before her.

Lilian's words came barely intelligible through her panting. The height of her arousal remained then climbed higher, storming towards the next orgasm that wouldn't be denied.

"Home — this place — the beach — the cliffs — beautiful — beautifuuuuuullll!"

"Ah?" inquired Barbara, with her tongue holding still against the throbbing bean that tried to be a strawberry. The second peak conquered, Lilian's racing breath calmed a bit.

"It's so beautiful here," she gasped. "Don't want to leave. Don't want to ever leave."

"Ah," Barbara replied. "A good answer that deserves a reward. David?"

"Gently, dear. Even with eight inches, it's the girth —"

Barbara's finger probed deep into the moistened hole before her eyes. Lilian flexed her crotch's muscles involuntarily and almost burst into the next peak.

"Oh, I don't think that'll be a problem," Barbara smiled. She pressed her puckered lips on Lilian's mons and kissed her way up towards the little paunch. Her fingers wandered over the wide hips, then back towards her own breasts.

"What are — you doing?" gasped Lilian. The warm fullness of Barbara's boobs touched her thighs, and even with none of the two women moving, the touch grew stronger.

"Ahh! Need — some — pillows —," Barbara panted. Her splayed fingers grabbed the slight domes of her areola and massaged them. The soft skin hardened and spilled over the cups of her palms. Faint bubbling and groaning filled the air. Barbara's torso rose on her slowly multiplying breasts. Their ample volume propped her up even with most of the malleable flesh bulging out sideways.

"More, more!" she ordered stroking the taut skin and corralled her voluptuousness towards Lilian's rear. "Mmmmhh—! Ungh!" She grabbed the brown-haired girl's round cheeks, hoisted them onto the warm slope of her breast cushions and shifted her into place while every push and prod of Lilian's weighty buttocks massaged the flattened almost yard-long silk bags.

"Gods!" moaned the barmaid as the blond slowly climbed over her while the long giant pears lay half-trapped under her, enveloping her buttocks with those incredibly soft breasts. Guided by Barbara's deep cleft, the tip of David's cock squished against Lilian's lubed labia. The next serving of hot precum dripped down her crotch that was already glazed by Barbara's juices. "I can't possibly —"

In the darkness of her cleavage Barbara's deft fingers slipped into the willing gap and spread it for the waiting glans.

"Then do it impossibly," she replied and inched forward.

"So biiiiig!" howled Lilian as the glowing cone reamed wide her reluctant rim.

Barbara grinned. She pressed her upper body against Lilian's lower belly and felt the strong resistance, then the sudden pop and exhale of relief as the swollen head filled the barmaid's groin and Lilian's struggling labia slipped into the rim behind the thickest part of the cone. Barbara aligned the wrist-thick rod and kept on pushing forward until her spare cunt clenching around her husband's pillar ran into the straining, stretched ring of Lilian's outer lips. The girl reared as their swollen labia connected. Barbara kept her arms wrapped around the brunette's bucking hips and held her impaled on the tip of the throbbing pillar that filled her own sizable mermaid lust tube from crotch to chest.

"Barbara — Lilian — oh the gods!" panted David. He thrust gently against his wife and felt three tight rims slip up and down around his cock; at the root, near the tip and even against the glans where Lilian's bottomed-out cave struggled to cope with the volume that filled it beyond capacity. "Pull out, Barbara! It's — coming — again!"

Barbara clenched her vulva around the root of his trunk and forced Lilian's hips against her chest, dragging the barmaid's dangling body back onto the bed.

"No way," she groaned. "Let the brave girl have it all!" She shuddered as his squirts shot through her flexing sheath and inundated Lilian's vagina.

"B — bursting!" moaned Lilian. Her crotch filled with David's hot spunk in quantities beyond her imagination. Where before she had felt her walls struggling around his glans' silken skin with the hard flesh underneath, now there was only boiling liquid turning her vagina into a round balloon inside her wide hips' bowl.

"Gaa—aaaahhh!"

She moaned with relief as the pressure found a way out and the thick semen squirted through her cervix into her empty womb. Even so, her belly now slowly bulged with every new long copious jet that filled her up further.

"Oooh — so much — OOOH!" Lilan dropped onto the bed. Trapped in Barbara's arms, she fumbled for her rising paunch that kept on growing as David's ejaculations showed no sign of stopping. "Preggers! I'll — I'm — ooooh!" Her next orgasm almost blanked her mind. Her fingers caressed the bloating hemisphere that rose behind her breasts and hid Barbara's body from her sight. She only saw David towering over her. "Yes — mine — all mine —"

The final climax that took her out like a light came with his last thick squirt into her quivering womb.

Lilian lay spread-eagled on the broad bed, sleeping with a wide grin still painted on her face. Barbara brushed a kiss on the girl's shoulder and rose gently to leave Lilian's slumber of exhaustion undisturbed. She sneaked around the bed and shook her husband who rested by Lilian's other side.

"Dave?"

"Uunnh—gmmp!" He started to groan. Barbara quickly put her hand on his mouth and silenced him until he was fully awake.

"Quiet, darling," she breathed into his ear. "Here, have some night snack first." Her hands cupped her right breast and lifted the bulging pear towards his lips. Just a little squeeze, and David was busy gulping down the rich serving of Barbara's warm, nurturing letdown. He gently brushed her fingers aside and held the malleable bag in his palms. Barbara's hands played in his hair, guiding his bobbing head.

"So?" she whispered as finally her glands stopped spending her strengthening nectar. "She's headstrong and bossy. Tends to be a bit on the drama side, but I guess this experience might've cured her of that."

Dave nodded. "Oh yes, I told you, she's the right one," he whispered back. "She'll take care of our beloved home, whatever it takes. And I guess Barry junior's going to get his fair share. I don't doubt that he'll agree, what with his grandfather sick and the bills piling. He's got little choice. It's all falling into place. They're all good people, they deserve to get their break. Just a few hours more. I just wished we could tell them the truth." They embraced each other and kissed passionately until Barbara gently pushed him away.

"Goodness, that second load!" She wiped her lips involuntarily and winked. "Should I be a tad jealous that you've blown much more into her than into me?"

"I guess you've had a hand in that," he replied smirkingly and took her hand, rubbing his thumb against a modest ring on Barbara's finger. "One of Ano's little trinkets, isn't it?"

"Maybe?" smirked Barbara right back at him. "With that gallon up her womb, you'd have made her preggers for sure if I hadn't taken some precautions. Besides, drawing it all back out of her was fun, too." She patted her own belly, then turned serious again.

"It's high time that I leave. No matter that she begged me to let her take my place for a while, Coral just isn't gifted like me, and I don't want to put her in harm's way. She might recover from looking like a blowfish, but I'd rather not have her bear stretch marks and scars on her cute perky tits for the rest of her life."

The blond quickly threw on her gown, nodded a goodbye to her husband then snuck out into the blue silence of the night and headed down to the ocean.

Barbara slipped her dress' straps off her shoulders and let her arms hang down. The coarse linen of her dress tickled down her back and stopped as the front got caught at her breasts' balcony. She hooked a finger into her cleavage and pulled the rim over her strawberry nipples.

The cloth dropped and stopped again, its front now dangling just beneath the golden curls of her smoothly padded mons. The rear rested caught at the onset of her taut, protruding buttocks. She put her thumbs into the wrapper and ran her hands around her hips, forcing the edge over the yielding bulges.

The last sensuous obstacle finally bypassed, her dress tickled down her legs and crumpled around her feet. Barbara stepped out of the small circle of bleached cloth and towards the gray boulders that littered the bright sand at the water's edge.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 38: Morning After


Lilian moaned contently and rubbed her head against David's chest as he carried her in his arms down the stairs. After quietly opening the door, he tucked the girl's voluptuous curves into her own bed and blanket and draped her clothes over the chair, taking care to place her dagger on the nightstand just like she usually did. Exhausted, sated and still more than a little under Barbara's enchantment, she purred faintly and cuddled into the blanket without waking. David tidied up the ravaged guest room and then tried to get a few hours' sleep for himself.

"Ugh," groaned Lilian as the cock-a-doodle-doo cut through her ears. The tiny window let in the first sun rays of morning. She rolled on her back and pinched her eyes, letting her arms drop to her sides.

My room? How did I get here? Turning her head, she saw her clothes. Didn't drink last night, did I? No, haven't drunk for years. That blond witch, now she could — hold it. Lilian clutched her head with both hands and stared wide-eyed at the wood beams of the ceiling. Me? And her? And David with a four foot cook doing us both like a girl kebab? Yeah, right. Gods, what a messed-up dream.

She ran her fingers down her body and gave her crotch a quick rub, only to find it dripping wet yet just as tight as she knew it — or rather, as loose. Over the years, her penchant for desire-quenching vegetables and taking things just a bit further had taken its toll, she grudgingly admitted. Continuing her self-inspection, Lilian bit her lower lip. Messed-up, but damn I'd hop on that cock again in a heartbeat. Now there's one dream I'll actually look forward to repeating itself. Her nipples felt quite a bit puffier yet she knew many of her red-hot nightly fantasies tended to do that to them.

The next cock-a-doodle had her shut her eyes tightly and dug wrinkles in her forehead. Her hands clenched into fists.

"I'm going to roast that stupid bird!" she groaned and struggled from the bed.

"Here, eggs and bread," Lilian declared as she balanced the breakfast while kicking Barry's cart, waking him from sleeping on the box.

"Huh? Oh, thanks." He ruffled his red hair. "Need to freshen myself a bit first."

"Well hurry, it's getting cold," Lilian replied, already halfway to the door. She hesitated then turned around again, smirking as the strapping lad pulled off the shirt from his upper body.

Their eyes met, and Lilian coughed and quickly turned her head. She suddenly self-consciously noticed how her feet teetered from toes to heels and back again, making her skirt bounce against her thighs, and how her hands fidgeted behind her back. Even her cheeks tinted with warm blushing. She cleared her throat.