Siren Song Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You — you got any idea who that blond late last night was? Seen her in town maybe?"

"What blond?"

"That late wanderer? Tall, chesty, a bit loopy? You must've seen her coming in."

Barry drew a face and shrugged. "No idea who you're talking about. It was just you, me and David, and then I went to sleep. Is something wrong?"

Lilian shook her head. "Forget it."

David found Barry sitting in the morning light on the bench at the table under the inn's large porch. He sat down by the young man's side, moving cautiously as his spine protested. Lilian and Barbara together, one with the exuberance of a young adult, the other with the verve of a ravenous mermaid on her yearly day out, had strained the abilities of his body. With the pendant's fragments still radiating in the waters of the inn's well and the daily diet of Barbara's copious milk to bolster his appearance, fate had granted him two or three decades of abatement on his actual age, but still he wasn't twenty any more. And that wasn't even the first of it. Time to do something about it, he decided.

He threw the inn's ring of keys on the table before him. "Here, Junior. Half of it is yours now. Finish your tour, pick up your grandfather before the sinkhole of the city kills him for good, and settle here. Lilian's going to take care of things while you get your affairs in order. I guess she'll take care of things after that, too, but I owe your granddad a lot for helping me out all those years ago."

Barry sat up straight. "That's not funny, David!"

"And it wasn't meant to be, y'know?" He threw a roll of parchment after the keys, its tube shape tied with red silk. A broad tongue of the same cloth dangled from it, embedded in a disc of wax two inches across. The seal on that was intricate and highly official.

David lowered his voice. "If you play this right, Lilian will let you slip into far hotter places than just the kitchen. She's in love with the inn, and just smitten enough with you, and it pays to have a woman with priorities and some business sense around, so just hold on to those," he flicked his finger against the keys and made them jingle, "and she'll sort you out for good."

"I'd like to think that I'm more than just someone to put his name under her bills and orders," Barry murmured.

Dave prodded him with his elbow. "You really want to be? Just remember Menena in her olden days. Y'know, from your father's tales? A fury to her enemies and a beast in the sack to her lovers, and that's not a thing to scowl at. Besides, you'll have enough work to do. And now that you're a property holder, she'll hold on to you come hell or high water. Talk to her. Ask her what she wants. How she wants it," Dave added with a wink. "Men need only friction, but women need care."

His stare wandered down along the cliff until his eyes focused on the pier with his old boat. "It's no concern of mine any more. I'm sailing away today. It's time. I've put this off for far too long."

"Where are you going this time, Dave? When will you be back?"

David's arms described a wide circle across the blue of the ocean and the sky. "To the horizon, and I won't."

"Old man, you're not making sense!"

"Oh, I'm making so much more sense than you know, Junior."

Barry still stared at the scroll, then picked it up reluctantly. "Right, if you insist, then I'll take it, for now. David, we'll need to talk about that again. I can't just accept a gift so huge. Let's — let's sit down and talk this over when I come around again, see if you're still sure about this. Agreed?"

"Sure. Just keep it safe, and make up your mind. The old hut's not going to go away any time soon," David smiled as they walked over to the cart. The horse neighed and tiptoed, eager to get going.

He waved after the trader. Until the carriage disappeared over the next hill, Barry kept on looking back, still puzzled.

"Didn't I hear my name earlier?" Lilian asked, leaning in the door frame with her arms crossed over her chest and a crooked smile on her face as David turned around. "It's not nice to talk about other people behind their backs."

Lilian sighed and pushed off the frame. "I just found this in the kitchen." She raised another scroll and another ring of keys. Dropping them on the table, she put her knuckles on the table top as she leaned in on the blacksmith. The firm sides of her breasts squeezed against her arms. "Why, David? Why now?"

He sighed and shrugged wearily. "Because I am getting old. You remember the brown-skinned witch that stops by once a year?"

"Yrba? Who wouldn't?" Lilian grinned at the thought. "She's quite the character. I always wondered what you two were up to when the pair of you disappeared into your room."

"She's also an extraordinary healer. And on her last visit she warned me I shouldn't put off this journey much longer."

"Are you dying?" gasped Lilian.

David flashed a crooked smile back at her. "Not yet. And if I want to keep it that way, I can no longer stay around here. I need to go — elsewhere. And I won't come back. Sorry."

The small fishing boat danced on the waves by the pier. David checked the ropes one last time, then climbed back onto the pier and stood mutely at arm's length to the young woman, avoiding her moist eyes.

Lilian reached out, cupped the back of his head and dragged him down until their foreheads touched.

"I'll miss you, Master David. Thank you for that miraculous night," she whispered.

"Night...?" he replied in the same hushed voice.

"Oh dear, you don't need to lie about it anymore. Look into my cleavage," Lilian returned, pushing her chest further out. Her dress groaned faintly.

A gold coin sparkled in the deep chasm of her breasts.

"That strange visitor gave it to me, and the smell of the sea was still thick in the bedroom. Barbara was here last night. And I guess she is out there, waiting for her husband. Give her my regards, and my envious admiration." Lilian pouted with a smile. "I guess I'll have to make do with carrot head. Then again, I also found a little shell-encrusted vial in my kitchen that didn't belong there. We'll just have to try and see what comes up if I spice our foods with it, eh?"

"Just a few drops each time, though," David smirked back. "And it's the vial, not the liquid. Refill it as you see fit. A little honey, a little spice, maybe some wine ..."

Lilian licked her full lips. "Good to know. Should I also take up swimming, just to perch myself atop a nice thick mast for a little variety every now and then ...?"

He shook his head. "Don't get your hopes up, dear. Soon, there'll only be fishes in the sea."

She nodded. Tears itched in her eyes, but she fought them back with all the pride and stubbornness she could muster. There was just a hint of trembling in her voice when she said, "Take care, Master David."

David ran his fingertips down her cheek. "Take care, Lilian."

~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 39: Arrival


The next morning sun rose, and the boat danced on the shallow surf of its destination that was mere yards away now. Still Cha didn't let go. The giantess' crafty mouth coaxed the last trickle of salty seaman semen out of the rod. Dave lay on his back with his buttocks against the boat's side wall and his legs dangling overboard left and right to Cha's shoulders. His fingernails had dug deep into the wood, and he barely moved but for his heaving chest as he lay there, panting and spent. His balls looked all but shriveled up and his cock was thin and limp again, yet its shape remained long and straight as the tall mermaid still held the sore, shrunken head between her pouted lips, her agile tongue whipping around the inside of her sucking cheeks.

Never, never, ever gonna complain about Barbara's greediness again, he swore to himself with the last bit of his mind that was still able to string words together. I don't feel sixty, I feel hundred-sixty now ...

Smack — shplop.

The limp dick plopped down on David's thigh like an unconscious snake. Cha smiled with half-closed eyelids. She dragged her breasts overboard and sank backwards into the water. The boat rightened as her overwhelming ballast disappeared. Her tail waved lazily while she bobbed with the waves, cradling her bloated belly that fought for room on her front and pushed her massive breasts up and out sideways.

"I'll accept your meager offering, just this once, sailor," she bubbled and finished with a suppressed burp. "Mhh, that'll tide over my special hunger for a while. Look, here they come to take you to your wife. You sure look like you could go for a big gulp of her milk's refreshment now. Next time you see me, I'll be five feet of girl and thirty feet of tail, and then I'll swallow you deep, sweetheart!" She winked at him and sank into the inky depths.

Exhausted and trembling, David struggled overboard. The ocean came alive as many unseen hands quickly took hold of him. Within moments, he couldn't have gone under had he tried to. Giggling and chattering, dozens of curious mermaids circled him and steadied him, keeping his head above the water. Every now and then their lovely faces surfaced, danced for a few moments on the small waves around him, then dived and flashed their firm buttocks in the morning air before their slender tails with the sparkling fins curved back into the water. Under the surface, their splayed fingers slipped left and right over his thighs and hips.

"Careful, dear," whispered two sibling mermaids in unison as they remained by his sides. "The Lady wouldn't want her consort to drown on the last leg." One of them copped a thorough feel. "Ooh, me neither," she rasped. They placed his arms over their shoulders and carried him towards a spot where the water felt warmer and calmer. Ahead he recognized the green spiky mop of Anosthea's hair and by her side in strange contrast the long red curls of Saana, her apprentice.

"Ooh, finally," smirked the witch when she caught sight of David. Forty years had not made any difference to her face nor her girlish voice and body, but they sure had turned the anxious apprentice into a cheeky, experienced wielder of magic. Her head disappeared but for a moment beneath the surface, and she frowned when she returned.

"That's it? Well, so much for the old sayings. 'On the day he comes to stay' and all that. Tsk. Really had expected more, y'know? Maybe I've grown a bit loose, but I'm not yet feeling the sway that's been foretold. You sure you're willing to join us?" She scratched her chin. "I was so certain that the ring's magic would add at least —"

"It did, but Cha'gura brought m—"

"Ah," gasped the witch, her eyes opening wide while her fingers covered her mouth. "Of course. She's what, in her third growth season now? Oh my. Girls, a nipple for our poor Seeder. Come, come. Hurry. Spin Coral around and lift her dugs to the airside, we can't have him this weak for the ceremony."

"Barbara —," David started, but Saana cut him off right away, rising like a dancing dolphin on her waggling fishtail as she sidled towards him.

"What?! Nonono," complained the young apprentice and waved her finger at him. "My goodness, you're insatiable! Not yet! Look at you! You're a mess, and you've speared her all night long already, and your randy barmaid on top of her, too! Can't have you two billing and cooing yet again. First the proper ceremony, then you can have your way with your wife time and again. She's already being prepared for the big stretching."

"Saana, calm down!" David raised his hands and continued laughing, "I just wanted to know if she's here already."

The mermaid hesitated and slid back shoulders-deep into the water. She blushed ever so slightly. "Oh. Yes, yes. She's been here for — eeeek!" She twitched and squeaked as something brushed against her tail from beneath, then she lost her balance as a pair of white orbs almost five yards across surfaced with the slowness of their enormous inertia right beneath her inside the circle of mermaids. Water gushed away into the crevice between the soft spheres that flattened visibly as they left the ocean and its weightlessness. Quivering nipples the size of melons glistened wetly in the sun atop puffy foot-high areola. With her body suddenly trapped in the cleavage between the massive mammaries, Saana's tail flapped ineffectually.

"A hand here! Come now, someone pull me down from this," she complained loudly. David had to bite his tongue to not laugh out loud.

"David—?" asked a woman behind his back.

He would have recognized the voice anywhere. "Barbara!"

"Of course, darling," came her delighted reply. "Sorry I didn't come up earlier, but they've been rubbing salve all over me for an hour, David. Y'know how easily they can distract me with their slippery fingers." She did the crawl over to the slowly swaying milk pontoons then pulled herself halfway on top of the left one. Grabbing the giant nipple firmly with one hand, Barbara beckoned her husband closer with the other.

"Come, dear, it's not in its usual vessel, but it's my milk nevertheless." She took his hand and pulled him to her side. "Oh my, your hand's all cold and weak. Here, drink up."

David gently dug his fingers into the soft flesh and climbed onto the warm pillow until he lay face to face with his wife. Somewhere down below, a woman's voice moaned quietly.

"She's not in pain, is she?" he asked. "Heavens, they are so huge. All of this from you ..."

"Well, I know Coral's moans, and that one means she's enjoying my husband's hands and knees on her balloons a tad too much," smirked Barbara, propped up comfortably on her own pair of honey melons that made almost no dents into Coral's inflated mammaries. She splayed her hands and started milking the rough nipple. White liquid trickled through her fingers and ran in winding tracks over the silken skin. Barbara kneaded stronger. Several long, finger-thick jets erupted from the cauliflower-sized teat, and where they hit the ocean, mermaids struggled playfully to catch a mouthful. "Ah, now we're talking. Pick one and let it squirt into your mouth." She let go and slipped prostrate on the fatty coating towards David, grabbed his thigh to steady herself and smirked. "Come, roll to your side, I wanna see. Anosthea's been making strange lurid remarks all night long, and now I can't wait to take a gander at the legend-to-be." Looking into his eyes, she let her splayed hand wander down his flat belly, then through the curly pubes. She gasped in surprise, then frowned.

"My goodness! That's all that's left of yesterday's spear?! Dave, can I not leave you alone for a day without you making a mess of yourself?" Barbara went face to face with his cock and eyed his shrunken manhood, then shook her head. "I'll have words with the guardians. Those greedy suckerfish! They really need to show at least a little restraint. Come, husband, let the milk invigorate you." Barbara once again took a twin hold of the enormous nipple on Coral's straining left globe. The constant trickles became wide arcs under her kneading fingers. "Come, swallow faster! No time to waste, my poor Big Dave looks like you've hung him out to dry!"

David gulped down several more mouthfuls, then backed out of the way of the milk fountain. "Unnnh! Oh yes, that feels better. Haah! It's — it's starting again."

David glanced around, wiped stray droplets from his face and leaned towards his wife's ear. He lowered his voice to a whisper. "You — you really want me to go through with this? I will, for you, but is this really what you want, Barbara? Is it the right thing we're doing here? How many hundreds of the Sisters have we given life already? If I accept these powers, we'll soon be breeding an army!"

"Our army, David," she replied. "They were dying when they called me. Slowly dying out because there was no Seeder and no Feeder and all they knew was how to make it through one day after the other while waiting for fate or bad luck to pick them off one by one. Now take a look around!"

Schools of bodies from slender to voluptuous with whipping glittering fishtails, some long and serpentine, some only man-sized yet with broad sparkling fins, danced in a circle around them just beneath the waves, basking their curves in the first rays of sunlight.

"Isn't it beautiful? I don't regret a thing, David. They'll be our daughters."

He admired the breathtaking sight, then sighed, "No they won't. They'll be their own daughters. You feed them, I seed them, and out come two Sisters. Two fully grown perfect twins, each still with all their knowledge. Honestly, I look around, I see sixty-four Anostheas or a hundred and twenty-eight Corals and it's making me queasy. No matter how great it feels, fucking them while they latch on to your teats and slowly gulp and guzzle themselves into these huge, bloated snake eggs where one goes in and two come out, it's unnatural!"

"That's the old dirtwalker talking there, isn't it?" Barbara scoffed. "Oh dear, an hour a day out at sea with your love isn't enough to get used to it, David."

David hung his head. "Yes. Sorry. You know I'm right, though?"

The Feeder nodded slowly. "I know I was scared the first time I saw how they breed, too. After a while, it becomes — normal. It's their way, it's just different. It's our way now. My way. Your way. I give them the best milk so they come out better than they went in. You give them the chance to change, to be more than just a twin. Just you wait, a couple weeks from now, it'll be second nature, and by then you'll see that they're not one hundred Corals but very unique and very nice gals. Granted, they're all quite tall, buxom and eager. Some like 'em like that," winked Barbara.

"Then I'll take your word for this cause to be righteous, love," he smiled. "And I'll show you now what you've missed."

David leaned in, picked one of the many fountains and placed his lips over it. He gulped down the sweet milk as fast as he could. His strength returned, not only to his arms and legs, but between them as well. Barbara clicked her lips. Her fingers brushed against his cock and went on to cradle his sack.

"Oh my, that's really getting there," she rasped. "And — oh the gods, your balls! They're growing huge! Bigger than my hands! It's all going into your stones, but — wait, let me lend you a mouth — gllmmmff!" Her warm lips touched his glans. The heat of growth now streamed towards her sucking motions. His cock head throbbed in her cheeks, then she suddenly pulled him out and held the pulsating rod at half its length.

"Y'know, that's neither mine nor Lilian's taste," frowned Barbara. Her tongue fluttered along the underside, and his cock twitched to the tickling sensation. "Huh. Meaty, a bit piquant, and well marinated into your skin — oh, so it was Cha who brought you here and made a mess of you, eh? No wonder you were so worried. How was it with the slithery lamprey?" grinned Barbara as she recognized the mermaid's distinctive flavor on her husband's rapidly re-engorging pole.

"Flirty and greedy as ever," he groaned, letting go of the fat nipple in front of his face for a moment. "Oh the gods, one time during the night, I was so far gone that I almost said her nickname to her face. If it wasn't for the gift of your milk the night before, she would've sucked the meat from my bones. Have you seen her recently? The gods, she's become a giantess. She swallowed even my enchanted cock's head like a grape, I swear. If it weren't for her snake tail, she'd be a woman seven or eight feet tall, and with that much of my seed in her, next year she'll be like twice the size of a man, and that's not counting that murderous tail noose of hers!"

"Mmmff." Shluup. His glans disappeared halfway into her mouth, then her lips couldn't stretch any wider. Barbara rubbed both hands up and down her husband's spectacular pipe that still throbbed bigger in her grip. She let the red head pop free again, licking her strained lips, then she continued, "Aaaaand that's bad because —?"