Siren Song Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Haah! The gods, dear! How many inches more do you want to wring from me? Oh — oh yes, you're — keep doing that!" He caught his breath. "Nnngh! My sack! It's — so heavy! So full! I — I don't know, because she could crush a whole boat easily in a fit of temper?"

"Silly Davey, that's her duty."

"Mmmh—! Don't knead so much! Yes, th—that's what's been bothering me."

She squeezed his equine erection probingly. "Enough of that glum talking! Now come, let's go back into the water, your sack needs some support. I know too well the pull of overgrown orbs in taut delicate skin. Just let the water carry your package."

They slid back into the ocean that had warmed considerably around Coral's borrowed pair of immersion heaters. David leaned his back against the barely yielding orbs while Barbara floated in front of him and wrestled playfully with his rod. All around the couple the swarm of ogling giggling mermaids kept half a dozen yards distance.

"And just how do you know the taste of her sp—iiit?" David started, then Barbara dived out of sight. Her lips returned to his aroused cock, and she sucked and rubbed more vigorously. Suddenly there didn't seem to be enough air in David's lungs to complete the sentence. David's hands clawed into the rubbery skin of the boat-sized milk balloon of Coral's taut mammary in his back, desperate to steady himself against going under. "Uhhn Barbara — "

"Weeeeell," she smirked as she reappeared, cupping his now apple-sized glans in both hands and holding it just above the water, "big Cha has quite the tongue, does she not? A real tonsil-tickler, that one. And there was only so much time you could spend out here with me. Oh, you did her good, I hope? She doesn't get much of a chance, the poor girl. You and me, we're both gifted, it's our duty to share. And are you ever gifted now! My goodness, that delicious spear will have even Cha moaning and squirming just to make it fit."

Slllp — shluurp. Her pouting lips brushed against his glans. The tip of her tongue tickled into the wide open hole.

"G—gods! Barb! Hnngh! A—almost! — S—she didn't complain, so —"

Barbara stopped to let him calm down again. She laughed, "So, fins-curling good then if it made Cha shut her gills for a while. Oh, if that lass isn't content, then she's a nagger if I ever heard one."

Barbara winked as her hands slid along her husband's free-floating meat periscope, admiring its twenty inches length and the three inches of diameter. "My! Now it's ready to go all the way through me, with the balls to match. Anosthea really wasn't lying when she said the sea favors the huge. No wonder Cha's so eager for you. She has left an impression, didn't she?"

David stroked the silky skin of Barbara's hand-filling melons. "You left an impression for eternity, love. No matter if you're nice and firm like this, or big and round like that," his other hand described a circle on the slippery skin of Coral's boat-sized boob, "it's you that I always dream of."


~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 40: Going down and under


Slender fingers brushed against David's shoulder, then a svelte copper-haired mermaid surfaced beside the couple and lowered her head in greeting.

"Feedness, it is time. Coral's skin is about to grow tight again, and the Seeder is ready." She licked her lips, and her voice grew hushed. "Oh how ready he is," she breathed, "and we're all oh so eager and willing, too —"

Barbara nodded. "Then let us relieve her and welcome my husband. Tell Saana to — do whatever she always does. And, dear girl," she canted her head and smiled, "I think I can manage this alone, so wait your turn." Her eyes swiveled towards David's groin and the deft motions of the mermaid's other hand that milked his thick cock. A pouty frown flashed across the girl's face, then she let go.

"Well, lover, now it's my turn for a big gulp," smiled Barbara. Behind David, Coral's giant pontoons sank slowly back into the sea. Barbara dived the few feet after them, opened her mouth and shivered as water rushed through her throat and awakened her gills. Anosthea darted towards her with her apprentice in tow, then halted on the spot and cupped Barbara's admirable chest. Her deft fingers pinched the soft skin lightly, then she pulled.

"Yes, very stretchy indeed. Well done, Saana. You're getting the hang of this," she nodded towards her apprentice. "Wouldn't you agree, your Feedness?"

"Oh yes, dear. Now if she had only kept those curious fingers on my breasts instead of between my legs, we would've been ready much sooner, eh?" winked Barbara.

Saana blushed. "Ano told me to!" she blurted.

"Oh, really?" frowned the Feeder and turned her gaze over.

"Well, I figured a little stretchiness salve down there might go a long way today. The old saying was quite, ahem, descriptive of your beloved's new size and the amount of spunk he'll squirt. Just clench some more if you want it tighter," giggled the spiky-haired witch. "Now come on, Saana, get on with the ceremony, there's lots of milk waiting to be swallowed." She glanced upwards where David treaded water. "Oh my, his spear has gone floppy like a squid's tentacle again, not yet ready for the cool waters. And with these new coconuts ready to overflow, right now our poor Seeder must have the worst blue balls I can imagine."

"Ooh. Uh. Yes, of course. Ah — Feedness, reclaim your own!" declared Saana as she spread her arms, bowed and feathered up her broad tail fin.

"Aaand—?" whispered Anosthea by her side from the corner of her mouth.

"And — what?" stuttered Saana nervously. "Uh, the gesture — the salve — Coral's ready — David's cock is huge — I — that's all! It is, isn't it?"

"Well, except for a little assistance," smirked Anosthea. Her hand moved like a snake, then she held an egg-sized gem between her fingertips. Blue beams lit up the water around it like a halo.

"Oh my! I left it in the wooden chest! Sorry, your highness." Saana fumbled it from Anosthea's extended hand, then placed it gently into Barbara's navel. The Feeder giggled as the mermaid's fingers tickled over her firm abs.

Saana's hand brushed once more over the blue gem, then she leaned in. "And make her extra thirsty, white lady," whispered the apprentice.

As if you ever needed me for that, whispered the amused disembodied voice in Barbara's mind. Just look at those giant faucets. Look at these skilled hands, how they're preparing her so nothing goes to waste.

A circle of long-tailed mermaids laid themselves like living cups of a brassiere around the huge orbs. With their tails entwined and their hands towards the nipples, they started to thrust their bodies into the warm, barely yielding milk bags. Coral moaned louder as her arousal grew. Her dugs hardened, and the ducts widened visibly. Her letdown approached. Already a thin veil of milk trickled out and mingled with the water.

Their fingers plugged Coral's milk ducts one by one until only a single hole in the center of the left breast's nipple remained open. Barbara placed her soft lips over it and drew gently. The orb under her trembled with the frantic rhythm of the mermaids' increasingly fierce thrusts, and the quaking flesh thrust the rough skin into her face.

Coral's moans changed into high-pitched squeals. Hot liquid was rammed down Barbara's throat. Hands held her head in place so she wasn't blown back by the sudden eruption that rushed down into her belly. Azure veins spread like lightning from the gem in her navel as its magic caught the milk and aimed the avalanche into vessels higher on the woman's body.

Barbara longed to moan, but with the nurturing blast streaming into her at full force, every fraction of an inch of her gullet's diameter was occupied. She hung upside-down with her belly already bloated beyond full term and no choice but to simply revel in the heat that filled her breasts. Her skin, well prepared by Anosthea's salves, throbbed and fluttered around the eddies of milk coursing inside her. Within moments her breasts had rounded and stretched into a pair of bags that bobbed against her swollen stomach.

Come now, dear, your husband's waiting. You have other parts longing to be stuffed, chuckled the gem's soul. Barbara's expanding breasts lifted her body until she hung upside down. Instead of rushing into her head, she felt the heat of her blood collecting between her legs. Her labia grew taut against her thighs. Slippery fingers splayed her wrinkly lips apart, and a mermaid clutched Barbara's buttocks, buried her face into the moist slit and used her long tongue to draw out and spread Barbara's lubricating slime.

David stared, ignoring the saltwater in his eyes. Even with his vision blurred, the sight of Barbara demanding and receiving gulp upon gulp from the giant pair of orbs was arousing and enticing. Slowly sloshing left and right as she writhed passionately, her chest passed the size of their first magic-drenched encounter in the bedroom of the old hut, decades ago. His swollen penis tried its best to outgrow the gargantuan size he had been blessed with on that day.

Not to be outdone by the effect of Barbara's sight, the mermaids around him doubled their efforts. Lips like suction cups fought for a spot on his skin. Their fingers caressed his balls and cock and sent his erection into overdrive. Within moments he grew thick and hard beyond even his new size. The rod bobbed in the weightlessness, sticking out straight from his body.

"Mmmff!" groaned Barbara with hungry eyes and bulging cheeks, pointing with one hand at her crotch. The witch and her apprentice had only waited for the Feeder's frantic gestures.

"You, spin the orbs around and float the Feeder to the surface," ordered Saana, "and you five, form a raft for our Seeder! Hold him up and bring him into place above her!"

David found himself prostrate with patches of naked skin ranging from girl to fishtail supporting his legs and chest. Skilled hands aimed his cock at the constantly swelling woman that approached from beneath on the slowly rising white spheres. He stared along the veined rod as his wife's spread-eagled legs and buttocks were raised towards the throbbing spear. The inviting gap inside the frame of her labia that peeked out thick and slick between her drawn-up legs came closer.

He forgot about all the other sensations as his glans slid halfway into Barbara's slippery gate. The mermaids grabbed his hips. They pushed him deeper into the throbbing sheath until Barbara's stretched labia bumped against the root of his cock. He felt her labored gulps and the waves of milk returning into her breasts in the sensitive nerves of his glans that now stuck inside her growing cleavage.

The water carried the sounds of Barbara's slow return to her glorious mam-queen shape. Nurturing liquid hissed faintly as it streamed into her ever-expanding breasts, and the groans and creaks of her distending tissue mixed in David's ears with the slow slurping of her crotch that took eagerly then released reluctantly his cock time and again. Every new thrust of his rod found her well-lubed cave just a bit tighter yet wetter. Saana's gestures fed magic straight into his penis, and it responded with thickening veins and raw girth until its augmented sensitivity overwhelmed his senses. His balls spasmed, he lost his grip and floated, twitching and trembling, with his giant cock sticking halfway inside his wife's greedy hole. Thick jets of hot semen filled Barbara's hungry lust cave.

"Now pull him under," whispered the mer-witch to David's entourage.

Hands grabbed his loins, and the waves closed over David's head. The thunderstorm of his orgasm overshadowed both the water rushing into his lungs and the sting of Saana's canines, burning with magic as they bit harshly left and right into the skin over his flanks.

The next sensation at the edge of darkness was warmth that enveloped David's whole body. His consciousness pulled itself together against his overwhelming ongoing orgasm. Spasm upon spasm kept rising from his balls. Deft hands milked his juices relentlessly through the root of his stiff cock, and the familiar greedy grip of Barbara's sex with its strong ring muscles clutched the front half of his engorged organ and sucked out the thick liquid.

Warm skin yielded softly against David's face. He opened his eyes into the not-quite-complete blackness of a cleavage that was epic but not gargantuan, and instinctively he placed a kiss on the hard nipple that brushed against his lips.

"Ooh, he's awake," giggled a familiar voice that he associated with blond hair and chunky hips. More hands brushed over his arms and legs. Skin from maiden-smooth to tail-slippery pressed against his legs and arms. He stuck inside a cocoon of maybe half a dozen mermaids. Their writhing and slithering made it hard to count, and his constantly squirting seed made it hard to think. Everything inside David urged him to lose himself to his climax again.

"His spear never went to sleep in the first place," chuckled the first speaker's sibling who clung upside-down against David's back. "Mmmpht," she added, nuzzling the delicate skin of his coconut-size balls. Her fingers stroked his perineum. David cramped up and blacked out as his cock erupted stronger again.

While the wandering contractions drew a slow but steady stream from his gonads the black veils cleared before David's eyes. Hushed chatter filled the azure water that surrounded him.

"See?" whispered a girl to his right. "Told you he'd make it! Any man who's gifted with that kind of mast, he's strong enough to do anything he wants."

"As if I ever doubted that!" was the reply. "Goodness, look at that girth! I really need that up my crotch, been saving myself up for days." Lips smacked.

"Well, you'll have to wait your turn, he's still not done filling her up! See how it's pumping?"

An arm slid from behind between his thighs. Gentle fingers brushed against his balls. "Oooh my, with stones this huge he might not ever stop."

David navigated himself closer with his hands clutching Barbara's hourglass waist. Her flared buttocks brushed against his hips and her hair floated like a veil of gold and silver over her narrow back in front of him. Left and right beneath her, the curve of two huge white orbs disappeared into the blue.

"Ugh," she groaned, her voice bubbly and weirdly distorted in his ears. "Oh yes, that was just what I needed. I can feel your seed mingling with my flesh. Uunnnhhh — oh, oh yes, the growth — again —"

"Burrgl—buggglaarg —?"

A slender arm wrapped around his chest from behind, and Saana floated into view, upside-down and beaming proudly.

"Slowly, your Seedness. Gifting you has been a bit rough, sorry for that. You're doing great on the breathing already, and you'll learn to talk underwater soon." She pecked a kiss on his lips, with a bit of tongue no less that elicited a throb in his cock and a delighted moan from Barbara in return. "I guess you'll learn to do other things underwater sooner, what with the swarm eager to try out your new size. Uh, Feeder's permission, of course," she added, glancing over her shoulder.

Barbara turned her head and frowned. "Daaavid," she began, then she chuckled, "Husband, I'll always get Feeder's prerogative first, but after that — take your pick." She winked.

"You did good, David the Seeder. Now take some time to recover," Anosthea declared. Her hand slowly pulled his glans from Barbara's now gaping hole. Immediately, half a dozen mermaids converged on her buttocks and began to clean David's amply spilled seed, licking and sucking it from her skin and massaging it back out from the long muscle tube that her once human vagina had turned into years ago. He felt a pang of jealousy that quickly subsided as the floating chestnut curls of one of the mermaids reminded him how generous Barbara was about sharing delights.

"Time will teach you," smiled Anosthea, watching the emotions parading across his face. She gently took his arm and dragged him along the humungous orbs. "Come, let me take your mind off those old thoughts. Let's see how your wife's nipple have changed." She flipped her tail, and David had to grab a good hold of her hand to not end up spinning alone through the watery void.

"Will you look at this?" grinned Anosthea and guided David towards Barbara's dug. Compared to the orb that filled half of his sight, it was downright small. The wrinkly nub had the diameter of an apple and the length of his hand. "Just the right size for a nice tight fit inside a circle of lips." She grabbed it like a teat and kneaded gently. A cloud of white mist sprayed from the wide ducts. Anosthea's fingers caressed the brown areola that covered almost half a yard, then she poked it and frowned.

"Now that here, it's supposed to be much more meaty and puffy. I wonder —" The mermaid witch snatched David's wrist and pressed his splayed fingers onto the dark skin. Barbara's gasp was followed by a flush of red. Veins grew thicker as they closed in on the areolas from the circumference of her breasts.

"Ah yes, that's more like it. The pair of you, you have your own magic. Your Feedness, how does it feel now?"

"Oh dear! Unh — swelling — bubbling in me — belly full of seed — David — come away from there, I fear I'm not done growing yet," she moaned. Her nipples hardened visibly.

He quickly pulled himself along the curve of the hut-sized spheres, grabbing handfuls of her boobs' pliable flesh like the steps of a ladder until he floated at arm's length to her head. Barbara's closed-eyed smile of bliss brought a wide grin to his face. David took a hold of the onset of her left and right breast, slowly wedged his feet, then his legs into her cleavage and pushed himself into the cleft until he was chest to chest with Barbara. His cock, half erect and flat against his abs, already reached almost to Barbara's chin. He needed to push it out of the way just to kiss her lips.

"Mmmph — oh yes, forever like this — mmmmh —," she stammered.

Dave felt his erection becoming harder and thicker. He grabbed it just behind the head and struggled to wrestle the arm-thick snake through the cleavage until it was finally free to bob between her legs, slapping time and again against her swollen labia.

"Huunnnnh — The gods! I'm — sittin' on your cock!" She trapped its root between her thighs with more than two thirds of the veined length still sticking out between her ass cheeks.

His hands cupped her buttocks and slid her back and forth over the thick pole, then he let his grip wandered higher until his hands fit around her slim waist.

She chuckled, "That tickles! Oooh, what you're doing now? Hey, where are you going? Awwww—"

David dragged himself down through the tight cleavage and on into the clear blue open water below. His hands held Barbara's ankles, and he slowly kissed his way back up along her legs to the golden curls that shone like silver in the azure void. His lips nuzzled into her labia. He drew the big button of her clit into his mouth and slowly dug his tongue into the depths of the slick folds. Barbara's hands caressed the back of his head, offering guidance and support. His back was against the warm wall of her massive cleavage. The waves of her breasts' continuing slow expansion pushed him against her legs, and he matched the inner rhythm of her growth with his sucking kisses.

"C—coming!" she gasped. Her body writhed. "Uunngh — it's not stoppihhh— again! Oh the gods! David! Oh yes! There! Right — raaaaaiiighht—! Haaaaahh! Keep — keep — k—k— Ahhhh! The gods! Once more! Going — crazy!"

Lapping at her moist quivering abyss while a swarm of mermaids playfully fought for a brush of their lips against his cock, teasing him closer to his own release, he was delighted as he realized he didn't need to come up for air any more.