Sissy Boi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is this turning you on hubby?"

"It is, a little, I mean the guy actually looks good in his wife's underwear."

"I think he looks more than good Dan, I think he looks hot."

That was it Dan was all over me like a rash. He came in less than a minute, but he really took his time teasing and playing with me before inserting the vibrator inside my pussy. I came hard and I came quickly too. My second orgasm of the evening was as good as the first. Dan and I fell asleep in each other's arms. I couldn't wait to tell Raquel how well things were already progressing.

STAGE TWO

My libido was already reaching new heights. The next day at work I kept looking at my male colleagues and wondering which of them wanted to fuck me. And more importantly, which ones I wanted to fuck. I could feel myself becoming a nymphomaniac. During my break, I looked at the same link that had got Dan so worked up the previous evening.

The pictures and the captions got me so stirred up that I that I lifted the hem of my skirt up and started gently rubbing my pussy through the silky purple panties I was wearing. I couldn't help imagine how sexy Dan would look in them.

I took some naughty selfies. I did an upskirt shot so Dan could see my hold-ups and purple panties, then I bent over my desk, hitching my skirt up as far as I could so Dan could again see my stocking tops. Finally, I snapped a picture of my cleavage and even one of both tits fully exposed. I attached a few flirtatious captions of my own as Raquel had suggested. To the upskirt picture I wrote: Hi Dan, have you seen my purple panties anywhere? To the pictures of my cleavage and exposed breasts, I added: Do you think this bra is adequate for work? And to the photo of me over the desk, I wrote: Oops, sorry Dan, but the drug rep insisted on one for his Facebook account.

The naughty texts and photos worked wonders. Dan fired a reply: I think I've just creamed my boxer shorts.

"Oh, sorry, darling. Would you like me to nip over and I can bring you these dirty worn purple panties of mine to wear?"

"And what would you wear then."

I replied by sending a picture of some vintage peach-coloured panties I'd brought with me to work that morning, knowing I could use them to my advantage.

"Promises, promises. And how come you've got a pair of spare panties with you at work."

Dan fell for my plan hook, line, and sinker.

"Dan, you must now how naughty these junior doctors are. Besides, I've got needs!"

By the time I got home that night Dan was gagging for it.

"I don't know how I got through work. I had a stiffy all day."

"Fancy looking at some porn and fucking me again."

"You don't need to ask twice."

We raced upstairs, tore off our clothes, though I kept the purple panties on, and opened up the link on the laptop again. We only managed to look at one picture before Dan was scrambling on top of me. It showed another sexy blonde in a ridiculously short black dress, high heels, black stockings, panties and bra staring right at the camera lens and saying: HERE, YOU PUT MY DRESS, PANTIES, STOCKINGS, BRA AND HIGH HEELS ON. I'LL DO YOUR MAKEUP AND LIPSTICK AND THEN WE'LL MAKE LOVE. WOULD YOU LIKE THAT? I suspected by Dan's frantic desire for me that he probably would. As Dan went to remove my panties, I told him to leave them on.

"It'll be sexier that way."

Like the previous evening Dan exploded like an express train, but once again he really took his time with me, he even licked my pussy lips which must have tasted a little of his cum and my pussy juices. I couldn't believe how well this was going. Once more the vibrator Dan used on me gave me a fantastic orgasm.

STAGE 3

Next morning I woke Dan by wafting my cum-stained purple panties over his nose. The heady fragrance woke him instantaneously.

"Quite the cocktail, isn't it?"

"I really like it."

"Good answer. Just for that I'm going to wear these again today and if any of my male colleagues wonder what the pungent odour is, I'll take them off and make them smell my panties as well."

"You're so, so naughty, Dr Hottie. I love it."

"And, I love you. Now I've got another surprise for you tonight. So try not to fall asleep. I'm going shopping with Raquel after work, but I should be home by ten-thirty."

"Love you, my sexy wife."

"Love and adore you, darling."

When I met up with Raquel she was over the moon by how well things were going.

"Sounds like he'd wear your panties now if you asked him."

"I know. Did Angus respond this quickly?"

"He really did. Men want hot wives and the naughtier we are the more they adore us."

I arrived home a little later than planned heavily laden down with a mountain of lingerie shopping. Dan was still awake, just.

"Listen, I know you're tired," I started to undress, "but 've got us tickets for The Rocky Horror Picture Show on Saturday and I need you to try on your sexy new lingerie. If it doesn't fit I'll have to take it back so we've got your outfit for the weekend."

"The Rocky Horror Picture Show? I didn't even know you liked it?"

"Oh, I love it. Have done ever since I saw the original movie."

"But don't the audience - including the male audience - dress up as transvestites?"

"Exactly."

"You're not serious?"

"Come on. It'll be a blast. You can wear my purple panties."

I could see Dan hesitating. I couldn't afford to lose his goodwill now.

"Dan, you'll look great."

"I'll look foolish."

"We'll jump a taxi there and back. You really will look foolish if you're the only guy NOT dressed as a sissy tart."

"Good point, I suppose."

"Fab. Now, come on, don't be bashful, try my purple panties on first, while I go downstairs and get the rest of the stuff."

"Okay. But no laughing."

"Agreed."

By the time I came back upstairs with the shopping Dan was admiring himself in the mirror. His ass actually looked really sexy in my purple panties and I couldn't resist sneaking over and squeezing it. He let out a little gasp of pleasure.

"Wow, you look really hot."

"Seriously?"

"Absolutely. How do they feel."

"The fabric is really soft. And..."

"And?"

"Oh, I don't want to admit to this."

"It's okay, Dan, honestly."

"I feel quite aroused."

"I can see that." Dan's little cock had grown all bulbous. It was so small , however, that it fitted perfectly in my panties.

"You deserve a reward for being so brave, my sissy hubby."

Dan didn't even blush when I called him a sissy for the first time. In fact, he looked as if he rather liked it.

"What kind of reward?"

"This kind." I reached into the purple panties and kissed Dan's little cock. Then I led him over to the bed, sat astride him, flicked his nipples - which drives him insane - and rode him like a cowgirl until he erupted in me still wearing the purple panties.

Next morning, we tried the sleazy oufits on for size. They fitted wonderfully. Dan looked amazing and I knew once I added makeup, lipstick, mascara eyelashes and a wig we'd look like proper hotties. Saturday couldn't come quick enough.

Just as I arrived at work Dan sent me a text: THAT WAS THE BEST ORGASM I'VE EVER HAD. THANK YOU, DR HOTTIE XX. Delighted I replied immediately:MUST HAVE BEEN THE PANTIES OF MINE YOU WERE WEARING XX. A few seconds later: I THINK YOU'RE PROBABLY RIGHT XX.

The plan was working like a dream.

STAGE 4

For the show, Dan and I wore the new lingerie I had purchased for us both from FigLeaves. Dan looked genuinely hot and stunning in a black and purple, glamorous, vintage style padded bustier in luxurious lace and frilly strappings. The black nylons stockings that attached to the bustier's body were glossy and incredibly sexy. And the black and purple high-waisted stretchy satin knickers and spiked high heels made him look both feminine and sassy. I had completed the picture by placing a very stylish, shoulder length brunette wig on him and used my favorite mac lipstcick, mascara, eyelashes and rouge to complete the effect. He looked like a hot seductive tart.

"How do you feel?" I asked, as we waited for the taxi to arrive.

"A bit ridiculous, but..."

"Go on, you can tell me."

"Aroused. The fabric - especially the stockings and panties feel amazing and when I walk in the high heels I feel like a proper woman."

I was delighted with his response. Within a week, Dan had gone from straight, masculine male, to a potential crossdressing sissy. Now it was time to turn the heat up.

"You do so hot darling in the underwear and the high heels make you so alluring. You now know what women everywhere feel like when we dress like this."

"Yes, I have noticed how men look at you when you dress for a night out."

"Darling, when men see you tonight they're going to want you to bend over in your sexy underwear and high heels, and take you from behind."

"Jo!"

"I'm just saying."

"But I'm not gay or anything."

"Didn't say you were, my darling." I expected some resistance, however, we had, after all, come a very long way in such a short space of time, but what pleased me was that Dan's cock seem ro stir in his new panties when I'd mentioned the idea that some guys would want to take him from behind.

"Anyway, they're likely to want to take you from behind dressed like that."

"Oh, hubby do you like what I'm wearing?"

My outfit was similar to Dan's. I was wearing a black and red lace-trimmed basque, the half cups barely covered my nipples. I was also wearing scarlet red seamed stockings and an outrageous pair of transparent silk high-waisted panties, with a dark red triangular pyramid that just about covered my pussy. Like Dan, I was also wearing spiked high heels.

"Like it? I'd like to fuck you right now."

"Patience hubby. Besides here's the taxi."

We put our coats on, though they left little to the imagination. The taxi driver's eyes popped out of his head when he saw us both.

"Where to?" He stammered.

"The Playhouse please," I replied.

"What on earth are you going to see dressed like that?"

"The Rocky Horror Show."

The penny dropped.

"Now I remember," he said, pulling away from the curb, "that's the one where the audience all dress up like trannies, isn't it?"

"Got it in one, Sherlock."

"Fuck, forgive my language, but you two look hot," he continued, looking in his rear view mirror at us both.

"Why thank you kind sir, my hubby's first time dressed as a woman."

"Well, you look great mate. Hotter than my wife in fact."

Dan blushed but looked quite pleased.

The banter continued until we arrived at the theatre. Dan looked relieved that every guy outside was also dressed like a tart.

I went to hand the driver the money, but he shook his head.

"Look, I know it's cheeky and everything but this one's on me if I can just stroke your husband's thighs or spank his ass on the way out."

"What do you think, Dan. Seems like too good an offer to refuse and it'll save us ten pounds." Dan looked startled but silently nodded his agreement. The taxi driver rubbed his hands with glee and jumped out the cab. As he opened the door for us both I got out first and then watched with delight as Dan allowed the driver to stroke his stockinged legs. He then lifted his jacket up and the driver got his wish - he spanked Dan on his panty clad ass three times. Some other audience members who witnessed the spectacle cheered admiringly. Dan gave a little bow, clearly beginning to revel in his new 'I'm a hot sexy crossdresser' role and promptly turned round and kissed the driver square on the lips. Not to be denied I went and did the same.

"Best fare of my life," the driver said, waving us goodbye, "enjoy the show."

"We will, and thank you." I blew him a kiss and Dan and I strolled arm in arm into the theatre.

"What was that about?" I said as we were shown to our seats.

"What do you mean?" Dan replied.

"Offering the guy your ass and then kissing him?"

"I don't know. Something strange is happening to me. I feel, I feel more sexy, hot even when I'm wearing your underwear."

"You certainly look it darling," I said, wanting to give him even more confidence. I was loving what was happening to my hubby.

"How was it by the way?"

"How was what?"

"The kiss, silly!"

"Yeah, it was...nice."

I didn't want to add anything to that, but inwardly my excitement was growing. Dan was looking around and staring at the audience - men and women all dressed in a variety of outrageously hot, sexy vampiric and slutty costumes. I let him breathe in the experience. My hope of turning my hubby into a crossdressing sissy cocksucker was at an all time high. And once the show started and progressed I realised Raquel was right, hubby's with small cocks love being feminized. Dan, when not laughing or singing along seemed to be gasping with pleasure.

After the interval, when Frank N.Furter jumps into bed first with Janet, and then with Brad, Dan looked like he'd been hypnotised. I was desperate to ask him what he was thinking, but waited until we were in another taxi on the way home.

"So, what did you think.? You appeared to enjoy yourself."

"I loved it. It was great. So sexy."

"I know, it got me so hot, I literally need to have you right here, right now."

"I think we'd make a terrible mess of the cab."

"I don't think the driver would mind."

"Used to it, love," he bellowed above the music blaring from his radio.

By the time we got home we were both gagging for it. We raced upstairs.

"I'll just take these off," Dan said, "Can you give me hand a hand with the...bustier?"

"Keep it on. Keep everything on."

"Seriously? You don't think that's weird?"

"Who cares? You look so hot as a woman. I want you to fuck me right now dressed as you are. Unless, you don't want to be my little sexy sissy tart."?

Dan's cock swelled with anticipation.

"No, I really do."

"Good sissy, now lie down while I sit astride you and tease you as you tell me your two favourite things about the show."

I started pleasuring Dan, lightly kissing and caressing his cock through the high-waisted stretchy satin panties. He was moaning and groaning with pleasure immediately.

"My favourite bits were when Frank N Furter got into bed with first Janet and then Brad."

"I see...and why did you like that so much my little sissy," I said, huskily.

"It got me turned on watching a transvestite seduce both a woman and then her fiance."

"Really?" And where you imagining Frank N Furter was seducing you and I, my sissy hubby?"

"I'm afraid I was."

"Mmmm me too. In fact, I think you're the kind of sissy who'd rather watch his wife get fucked by a couple of hunks, a couple of hunks that look like, say, the creature in Rocky Horror. Hubby, I think you're the kind of sissy who'd rather give some hunk a blow job than receive one. Am I right."

I felt Dan tense, but his little cock was now fully swollen and dripping precum on my hand and his pretty panties.

"I think I just might be that kind of sissy, Dr Hottie."

"For such an honest answer, I'm going to give you a reward."

I got the black vibrator out of my underwear drawer and used the ears to stimulate Dan's cock. It started working immediately. Dan writhed on the bed, he really did look so hot in his bustier, stockings, panties and high heels, I kissed his lips and told him to close his eyes. I quickly pulled out a plastic container, just in time, and collected most of Dan's cum as it spurted from his cock. I hid the container on my side of the bed and placing a fair bit ofDan's cum on my lips, told him to open his eyes. Dan looked like the cat that had got the cream. He couldn't resist kissing me which meant he tasted his own cum.

"Nice isn't it, my little sissy?" I said through a salty mouthful.

"Yummy," Dan replied.

"Now fuck me. My sweet transvestite. Fuck me with Frank N Furter's big black cock, I want Frank and the creature to touch, touch, touch me."

My orgasm that night was incredible. The plan was barely halfway through and already Dan had fallen under my spell.

STAGE 5

On Monday at work, Raquel and I met up for a progress report.

"So, how's it going?" She asked as we sat down.

I gave her a full update. "I switched stages 3 and 4, but it's just been so easy I can barely believe it."

"And how sex with Dan now."

"The best of our marriage by a long shot."

Raquel hugged me tightly.

"I knew this would work." She happily exclaimed. "We'll soon have Dan and Angus dressed in our underwear fucking each other in our bedrooms while several hunks shag our brains out."

"I can hardly wait, Raquel. This has been like an awakening for me and for Dan. I feel so liberated and so naughty all the time. And my libido is through the roof."

"Wait until some sexy black guy impregnates you."

"Oh, fuck," I managed, breathlessly, "It'll be sensational."

By the time I got back to my office I was feeling ridiculously horny. Ted, one of my regular drug reps, was due any minute. He was only about twenty-four, with blonde floppy hair and striking blue eyes. All the nurses purred whenever he came to visit undressing them with their eyes. Martina, a Polish nurse, had said to me last time he dropped by:

"Jo, I know you're married, but just fuck him will you. You're the only one who gets to spend so much time with him. Fuck him and then tell him we're all willing to be fucked as well, even Clive."

Clive was a middle-aged male nurse who was married to a cleaner in the hospital, but he apparently had told the other nurse Ted could turn any man gay.

So when Ted knocked on my door, led as usual by Martina - I was sorely tempted to do as she kept asking. And when, behind his back, she held up a mini white board that said: Fuck Ted...TODAY! We'll keep watch. I thought, sod it, I'm horny, I'm hot, I'm in my forties and Dan will, hopefully, love it.

"Ted," I said seductively as he sat down and started to get some drug samples ready," I'm going to need your help today." I saw him swallow hard as I removed my white chiffon blouse and black skirt until I was only standing in my high heels pink lace bra, matching panties and stockings.

"What sort of help Jo?"

"You can call me Dr Hottie."

"What sort of help, Dr Hottie?" Ted said, clearly happy to play along.

"I'm going to bend over my desk," I said, handing him my iPhone, "and as I stare straight into the camera I want you to take a picture of me that I can send to my hubby."

"Love to," Ted said.

"Thank you so much. I will reward you in a moment."

Ted took the picture.

"Wow, you look so hot, sexy and sultry, your hubby's going to cream his pants when he sees this."

"Pant..ies, Ted. He's going to cream his panties."

"I don't understand."

"I'm training him to be my crossdressing gay sissy boi."

"Really?"

"Yes, really?"

"But why?"

"Because then I can get loads of hunks to fuck us both. I want to be a hotwife."

"You already are, Dr Hottie."

"Oh, Ted, you say the nicest things. Now help me write a very naughty sissy caption to my crossdressing sissy hubby."

"Okay," Ted thought for a moment. I noticed there was a huge swelling in his trousers now. That's when I decided I was definitely going to let him fuck me today, in my office.

"Oh, I know...how about this?" Ted wrote the following underneath the picture of me bent over my desk in my high heels, stockings, and underwear: I understand darling when you dress in my panties you feel like a woman. You feel like a sissy woman. You feel like a sissy woman who wants a big fat cock in his man pussy. Don't you?

"Brilliant. Thanks, Ted. Now, fuck me, big boy."

I helped Ted undress tearing frantically at his crisp white shirt and unbuckling his trousers in a state of frenzy. I rolled his boxer shorts down his manly thighs and immediately started sucking his cock. It was big, not dangerously so, but a good two inches bigger than Dan's. I couldn't wait to feel it in my pussy.