Sissy Boi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Melissa was now furiously spanking Dan, as the excitement of using the strap-on with my crossdressing sissy hubby helped her to have an orgasm. Hearing her scream with pleasure forced the guys on the rug with Raquel and I to fuck us both. We both enjoyed a first as Ted and Roger fucked Raquel's pussy at the same time, and Alan and Nigel did the same to me. Raquel and I shared Frank's cock giving him the best oral sex he'd ever had.

I shouted over to Melissa to come and join in.

"That was so hot watching you fuck my hubby's ass Melissa."

"Well, you know what they say Jo, sometimes you need to remind himthat he's just a little sissy bitch."

"Dead right."

Melissa took over giving Frank oral now as Dan joined Angus and Clive's spanking game. Except Dan didn't get to spank either of them. As planned by Raquel and Melissa they turned on him, made him go on all fours on the edge of the rug and the then as Angus fucked Dan's ass with a real cock, Clive offered his cock to Dan's mouth. He accepted the offer immediately. Watching my crossdressing sissy hubby get take by two other sissy crossdressers made me wail with pleasure. And, as they both shot their loads into Dan's ass and mouth, and I saw the huge pleasure Dan experienced I felt my own orgasm hit with the force of a tornado as Alan and Nigel exploded their cum into me. Raquel climaxed a few moments later as Roger and Ted filled her pussy with their cum.

By the end of the evening Dan's ass was no longer virginal. Every guy had fucked him just like they had fucked me. By the time everyone left it took Dan a full half hour to eat all the cream pies out of my pussy.

It was time for the final stage.

STAGE TEN

A week later Dan and I were having a glass of wine, staring at pictures of hunks who were offering their services as breeders.

"So, my darling sissy hubby your job tonight is to pick out one of these gorgeous studs to impregnate your wife."

"Really?" Dan replied, clearly excited at the prospect.

"Absolutely. Would you like that? Would you like your naughty wife to get pregant with another guy's cum?"

"Oh yes, yes, yes Dr Hottie, I really would."

"And would you like to watch one of these guys impregnate your wife right in front of you and clean up their sloppy seconds afterward?"

"Oh fuck, Dr Hottie, that would be so hot."

"You are such a good crossdressing sissy boi now. So I'm going to leave you to it. I'm going to be most ferile during the early part of next week so you will need to make all the arrangements for then."

"Yes Dr Hottie."

I left Dan to it as I'd invited my own personal trainer, Sam, a twenty-one year old hunk with the body of Zeus over to fuck me. Despite being half ,y age he readily accepted.

"You are the hottest forty something woman I've ever met," he said one day at the gym.

"And the naughtiest if you care to find out."

He was desperate to find out. And I was desperate to feel his young athletic cock inside me.

"You can join Sam and I when you're ready sissy boi."

"Thank you Dr Hottie."

MONDAY

Dan surpassed himself. When I arrived home on monday evening there was not just one potential breeder waiting for me but half a dozen. I felt my cervix leap with excitement. They were all black. Dan was getting as kinky and naughty as me. He knew I was gagging to let a black guy fuck me. Now, hopefully, one of them was going to impregnate me. My heart was pounding as these six hunks followed me up the stairs, Dan following behind in a pair of pink vintage panties, stockings and bra.

I lay on our bed in my purple panties as Dan undressed each of the black studs. When I saw each of their erect cocks I gasped with anticipation.

"It's true what they say then my crossdressing sissy hubby!"

"Yes Dr Hottie, it really is."

Each of the studs had cocks that were eight inches or more. I'd actually recently measured Dan's again just to double check its size. He was just five inches and this was one of the reasons he'd accepted his crossdressing sissy fate so easily.

"One man is never going to be enough for you Jo. I don't know what to deny you the pleasure of being fucked by well-endowed hunks. I could never do that to you Dr Hottie," Dan had said after we's had sex one night. He was turning into an adorable sissy sweetheart and I loved him all the more for it.

But now with these monste blackr cocks pointing directly at me I couldn't wait to feel their cum inside me. And cum inside me they did. It was like a conveyor belt of pleasure as one after the other not only filled me with their seed, as Dan cheered and told them all to "Fuck my sexy naughty wife, fucking impregnate her," but gave me the best orgasms of my life.

As Dan said later, "Watching my sexy wife being taken by a much more sexually superior hunky male than I is the hottest sexual experience of my life."

It was amazing watching Dan rub his cock as these hunks fucked me, he was clearly hypnotised and overcome with pleasure and love for me. At several points during coitus I would lift up my hips so Dan could see the big black cocks going into his wife's dripping pussy, stare directly at Dan, and ask him what he was thinking. The replies were all similar.

"Hottest thing ever, I so love and adore my hot sexy naughty wife who gives so much pleasure to me and other men."

He was genuinely loving everyy minute of it. My tits being kissed and licked and fondled. My curvaceous ass being squeezed. He especially like it when the guys and I had a long French kiss and I would give Dan the filfihiest, raunchiest look I could as if to say: YOU'RE WIFE IS A VERY NAUGHTY HOTWIFE NOW AND SHE'S NEVER TURNED YOU ON MORE. I knew that's what Dan was thinking. I could see it by both the love, lust and savage desire in his eyes.

And that desire had its reward. Once the guys left and Dan had had his usual sloppy seconds dessert, which drove me insane and gave me another orgasm, as he not only ate the creampies but kept licking them up and putting them back in my well fucked pussy, Dan and I had our best sex ever.

"I think someone enjoyed watching a load of hunky black guys fuck his naughty wife."

"Who wouldn't?!" Dan exclaimed, as he put his little cock in my very stretched pussy. "White guys, especially little crossdressing sissies like me, will never be able to compete with black studs when it comes to sexually satisfying their wives."

"And does that bother you sissy hubby?" I asked, as I wonderfully felt Dan's cock push the black cum deeper into my womb.

ONE MONTH LATER

"So, any news?" Raquel asked, as we took our usual seats in the cafe.

""Up the duff!"

"Yes, yes. Congratulations Dr Hottie. I knew this would work."

I smiled at Raquel, and thanked her for everything.

"Without you none of this would have happened. So how can I pay you back?"

Raquel leaned closer and fondled my breasts. I was shocked but deeply aroused.

"How about you fuck me with that strap-on?"

My stomach somersaulted.

"You just want want me to get you pregnant."

"I would if you were black Dr Hottie."

"Come over tonight. Bring Angus so he and Dan can fuck each other again. And bring that sexy cheerleader outfit, Dan would like to try it on."

"Deal. How's he taken the news."

"He's like a bitch on heat."

"Well, Angus is in for a treat then."

"So are you Raquel," I said pointing at my pussy and masturbating with my hand.

"Fuck Jo, what have I done to you?"

"I don't know, but me and my crossdressing sissy boi absolutely love it."

Raquel stood up, bent over the table, and in full view of all our colleagues, French kissed me. Neither of us cared anymore.

"I can't wait for tonight Raquel. Care to join me in my office now. I think Ted will be there. We can sens picture messages to Angus and Dan."

"Lead on you hot sexy pregnant woman."