All Comments on 'Sissy's Decline into a Slut Pt. 03'

by Sissy_Chantel

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Mastercraft

Thank you for making me feel normal.

i love your story so far

Sissy_ChantelSissy_Chantelalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Are any of us normal? Or are we just ourselves?

I'm happy my story makes you feel normal. Sex and sexuality is a very personal thing. Normalcy is in the eye of the beholder. Yes, most people participate in rather vanilla sex, and sex lives, but I believe most of us have a wilder and more varied sexual fantasy side.

This section at Literotica is the Transexual/Crossdresser side. Those of us who visit to read stories here, either enjoy crossdressing or envision us as crossdressers or are those who come at it from the POV of ones who enjoy using, playing with, interacting with a crossdresser, transexual, sissy etc. It is one form of erotic sexuality.

Though most people here likely only fantasize about crossdressing/t-girl living/sissy living or being with such and notably in a dominant /submissive role, some people do play and/or live in this world. But most of us that these stories are written about and for are likely in the closet so to speak and enjoy the fantasy.

Yes as a crosssdresser I do such crossdressing from two POV's. One of and the more normal girlie type is just dressing as beautiful and lady-like as I can and I happy that do feminize very well to enjoy escaping in that feminine world from my rather normal male life that IMO most males live.

The other cding part for me is much more sexually hardcore and generally as a sissy who most often dresses and fantasizes about being dominated by a man or men in a master/sissy slave role. In said mindset I get very turned on and as such it is a life stress reliever in many ways for me. I know and accept this is NOT normal, but that does not make it bad or sick so to speak. All my life fantasies about being a sissy maid, sissy slut, sissy slave girl is always based on adults in my fantasies and as such consenting, at least in the beginning of each fantasy.

My stories written here are not to offend as I figure visitors here want to read such stuff. These are my writings based on some of my personal fantasies. Maybe they are not for everyone, as such that's ok. But they work for me and I feel others who may be like me in some sexuality ways, will enjoy such. If not I would not want any persons to read my stories as such and to not waste their time. They get off on other erotic/sexual things. Hey we are all our own selves.

I hope you and others enjoy and maybe get something from my stories. I am NOT a pro writer, but just a rank amateur, hobbyist who wants to tell some stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Thank you. I really love this of Chantelle sissy slave life part. I am dreaming of this happen to me so soon. You are great writer.

aurelietraveaurelietraveover 2 years ago

Chantel you're so a great author...

i like so much your stories... please continue

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous