Sissy's Decline into a Slut Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gage says, "I'm ok with that, $2000.00 plus you four get fucking privileges."

I now interject, "Excuse me, um what the Hell? I'm not going to be sold into any form of sissy slavery and prostitution," I am angry and add, "God dammit just because I dress up as such and even give head as well have dudes fuck me in a public men's bathroom does not mean I'm going to become some guys sex slave, slut and maid."

Gage in anger turns to me and says, "Fuck you bitch, not only are you going to become my live in sissy maid but I will become your black pimp master. You know you fuckin want it, all you fuckin sissy faggots want this."

I'm angry and yell out, "No fucking way! I may play this shit, even fantasize about it, but I'm not going to become your sissy slave!"

Gage stands before me, his eyes look down and pierce mine, I am angry but shaking on my knees as I look up at him in sissy defiance. When out of the blue Gage's right hand in a firm open manner slaps the left side of my face in full manly force, knocking me off balance and to the floor hitting my right shoulder as I cry out in pain and curse a him and the other men.

Gage then kicks me on my backside as I whimper in pain but still lip off in defiance, telling him and the others to fuck off and leave me alone. Laughter explodes as these men see the breaking of me by a strong 6'2" black man.

Gage yells, "Get up, get up on your fuckin knees you faggot sissy!"

I get up on my knees and remain quiet as I rub the pain from my face.

He adds, "You are going to become my live in sissy maid and slut, it will fuckin happen and you fuckin want it!"

I in near tears reply, "No, please leave me alone, I just want too go home now."

He then asks two of the guys to help me up to my feet, Barry and Mark now grab me by each arm and pick me up as I now stand before Gage in total fear. I see his angst, anger and desire to break my sissy will, what happens next is completely good at breaking me. Gage takes his right knee and thrusts it up into my crotch, nailing my sissy balls and dick, I cry out in pain and he tells the guys to let me fall to my knees, which I do. I crumple into a ball on the bathroom floor writhing in agony. The ohhs and ahhs of the guys in the room falls now to silence as all watch me in agony. I whimper out a near silence, "Please no."

Gage gets down and says to me, "Do you want more of this Chantel?"

I cry out in pain, "No sir."

He adds, " You going to cooperate? You going to accept your new fate?"

I look at him and say, "Yes."

Gage says, "Yes, what?"

I know he has won as I say, "Yes, Master."

Master Gage now calmly pets my head, running his right hand through my long wispy wig. He tells me he does not want to be a mean abusive Master, he wants to help me live out my sissy fantasy as he gets the sissy maid and slut he fantasizes over. The head games he will play over me will have me accept my new fate. I now know I had better cooperate, maybe he will grow tired of me and let me go soon enough.

But now in all this excitement I find Master Gage is ready for claiming a prize, it looks as if he wants a blow job from me as I am now back on my knees and I see him gesture for me to undo his pants. Of course I comply. I with shaking hands begin to undo his belt as he tells me to settle down, he wont hurt me, but just wants me to suck him off. He asks to have a video made and two guys pull out their cell phones to begin making video.

I now pull his pants down and they fall to his ankles. I see his boxers and see a growing bulge. I am told to ease his boxers down and as I do out flops Master Gage's, big black cock. Oh my God it must be 8+ inch long and shit 2+ inches thick, and well cut. My eyes go wide as Gage takes his left hand and grasps my chin forcing me to look up at him. His right hand fondles his big black cock. I am very nervous as this cock is massive for my rookie sissy mouth. I also think how bad it will be when he does finally fuck me with it.

Gage with a smile says, "Chantel, girl look at me, ask me permission."

I sheepishly ask, "Master, may... may I please... umm have the privilege to suck your big beautiful cock?"

Gage asks, "You want to suck my cock sissy? You like it girl?"

I look up at him and say, "Um.. yes Master, please I want to suck your beautiful cock so bad. I want to taste you manly cum."

Gage says, "Go ahead, you are a sissy bitch, a cock whore, suck it, suck me off Chantel."

I lean forward, grab his cock and balls with both of my lily white sissy hands as I now move forward and open my sissy mouth. The massive girth parts my wet lipstick covers lips as it slides inside my mouth and over my wet tongue. I can't believe what I am doing, sucking a big black cock to a man who is now going to be my Master. As Master Gage moans at this feeling I take it slow and work up saliva. I am taking it all in as I work this massive cock inside my sissy mouth. The other guys love watching this and cheer Master Gage on.

Soon we are working together in a rhythm. His cock feels warm and leathery over my tongue and through my lips. I am moaning in growing sissy lust as I am taking such a big black cock from my new owner, Master. Master Gage is getting more and more worked up at the feeling of my sissy mouth working over his massive cock and at the sight of a pathetic white sissy girl doing what she will do best, sucking cock.

As we work our mutual lustful dance of my sissy head bobbing over his cock he in growing desire to eventually cum well its so hot and erotic. I'm thinking, 'Jeez I did not see me sucking big black cock and that of a black pimp Master tonight.' But work it I do and with my own growing lust. My own sissy dick is rock hard in my panty and the other men see this and cheer me on for my proving I enjoy this. My head is filled with lust and shame but I have a job to do, to suck my new Master's cock until he cuts.

Minutes pass by and I sense Master Gage is getting close to cumming, I sense him working a wad of hot jizz through his cock and I now want him to cum in my mouth. I work hard to get him to cum. We moan and gown with lust together and I now feel Master Gage's firm hands grasp the back of my sissy head as he begins to control, and thrust until he groans and shoots out a huge, thick wad of his hot sperm filed jizz inside my sissy mouth. I cannot believe the gush of warm goo fill my mouth as he now slows and then pulls out, his cock flops before my face. I look up at him, smile to thank him for the honor as I then show him I swallowed his jizz. He smiles and pets my head telling me I'm a good sissy girl. I feel pride and joy for making my new Master happy. I tuck his cock back in his boxers, pull up and then do up his pants and then remain on my sissy knees.

Talk moves to how we all will drive out to Master Gage's home and he will get $2000.00 to give Barry and Ralph, have me draft out and print off a bill of sale to which I will begin my transition into slavery. I'm so scared but so excited too.

********************************

Chapter Six to follow shortly.

12