All Comments on 'Sister and Family Ch. 04'

by 1965looker

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
How old was Sis?

Chapter 1 started with, "I just had become 18, and my half-sister was 29..." which means she was at best 11 (maybe still 10) when he was conceived.

<P>Later you state he was conceived during a camping trip with her second husband, again when Sis was 11. Having an 11 year old girl watching her mother and stepfather fucking would seem to go against Literotica's prohibition on sexually active characters under 18. (It's also easy to infer tht she had sex with Sis when Sis was this young -- from the "I showed her" part.) However, even later you state her first husband died when Sis was in her teens, older than 11.

<P>

So what is it? Changing things so Sis is 36 would almost fix things.

mBrowmBrowabout 15 years ago
Fair Story

The adventures are nice but a bit unbelievable, and the narrative races through incidents without much build-up or explanation for the various encounters. I have seen far worse grammar, but some help is due there, too, and the stories have a sophomoric feel. Keep reading, though, and the writing will follow.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous