All Comments on 'Sister Helps Lil Bro Feel Better'

by itsme93

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
hardheadd1hardheadd1over 8 years ago

Really nice beginning. Hope to see morw

daddy1950daddy1950over 8 years ago
Wow!

Loved it, sexy with a realistic scenario. Enjoyed your easy writing style and I note it's your first, though I suspect you've written before. Hope there's a sequel. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
This has to go on

A superb and fuzzy-feeling inducing story such as this one simply has to go on, at least until the brother is fit enough to repay his sitter for her care.

Kookaburra8Kookaburra8over 8 years ago
5 stars but..

Clearly you have a gift for writing. Not too bad for your first attempt but you need to follow this up with a sequel.

GforGrahamGforGrahamover 8 years ago
nice read

It was fairly easy to follow. Good simple story with plot to get bogged down with. Please double check words of similar sounds but different spelling and meaning. Eg waist, waste.

I have never googled a real body, only on the internet. Cute use of the word but I thought he would already know what boobs are.

Gave 4star for a lovely first story.

RapidResponderRapidResponderover 8 years ago
Nicely done

Well-written. Some spelling glitches but a very solid effort. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good premise

badly executed

So she's completely naked"Except"she had a red lace thong on!

he goes to watch the movie naked except for dressing gown #WHY

etc etc

but what really was stupid he's in bed naked wanking she comes in crying then get under covers with him!

She has No Issue with him being nude but what really fucked the story she Starts wanking him,He asks you got no problem with this,She says no,finishes tugging him shows her tits get out of bed goes to her room

The End

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Decent story, poor editing

Your story flows pretty well, however it really does help to proofread everything before submitting anything. Waste of time, not waiste of time. Another thing, you are 25 and just noticed your sister's amazing body? E cup breasts don't blend into the background. They call attention to themselves without any extra effort. Re-write the story and clean up the mistakes.

TLMorganTLMorganover 8 years ago
Please continue!

Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
7" cock

How is it that in these stories the guy always seems to have a 7" cock?

Good story tho thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Who's the older sibling?

Title of the story... "Sis Helps Lil Bro Feel Better", indicating he's the younger sibling.

Yet, he's 25 and she is 22... hmm, somewhere, somehow, somebody got it wrong.

Other than that, good story. I can suspend my disbelief for artistic license, not for stupid mistakes.

CanamaCanamaabout 8 years ago
Awesome

Don't listen to the haters, I loved this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Hot Enough To Deserve More Chapters 5*

Story built well, characters developed well, could have been a little hotter, but all in all, a good story.

When will we see another chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hannah has both "toned abs" and "32E breasts"? Do you know how breasts work? Or have you ever worked out? Anyone with toned abs wouldn't have enough fat on their entire body to have "huge tits". I understand this is a fantasy but stuff like that breaks immersion and comes off as juvenile.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Your spelling and grammar suck. Also, how is he her little brother if he's three years older than her?? Lmao, what a moron .

Stan_the_skinStan_the_skin9 months ago

Excellent story, bro/sis incest is the best. Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous