All Comments on 'Sister-in-Law Anita'

by AttilaTheHoney

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Reminds me.....

of my brother-in-law on his wedding night. She got drunk, and passed out so I acted as a proxy bride. She still has no idea what she missed.

Great story. I'm sure the story continues as mine has. Please do tell.

don87654don87654about 16 years ago
Drunk Sister-In-Law needs pregged

I would have definitely fucked her. She obviously was not in the position to know that she'd been fucked and if you had knocked her up, she wouldn't know who the daddy was. And she may have been a better fuck than her sister.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
liked it

Very nice. Please fuck her next time and be sure to pull out and cum in her mouth again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Another Good One

Slightly short but so what, it was good. But it seemed too much like one of your previous stories where he did her in the mouth. Still a good story though. 3 stories, 3 good ones.

yakboy69yakboy69about 16 years ago
Love fucking the sister in law.

You so should have fucked her. I know I would have, I probably would have rolled her over and fucked her ass as well and left a big sticky load between her cheeks so that when she woke up in the morning she would know she had had a good night, but not who with.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
wtf

you should have fucked her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
My wife also

My wife’s brother-in-law has always been sexual when talking to her, I never asked him to stop but told him if he could score with her she would be good. This summer he and my wife’s sister had a late night party with a fire and plenty of alcohol. Later on in the night he came up to me and said “finally happened “. What I asked? He told me my wife was so drunk that she gave into his sexual teasing of her. She had just sucked his cock till he shot his load in her mouth and she happily swallowed all of it. He then said you were right she is a good cock sucker and she really likes a cock in her mouth. I looked at him with a smile and told him your just getting started with her, he smiled back and said “I know”.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous