All Comments on 'Sister Must Share Bed with Brother'

by MichaelsD82

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Piss poor

Attention: This story contains graphic depictions of brother/sister incest and lesbian love. If you do not enjoy reading this type of explicit sexual content, please move on to another story. This one is not for you.

Why would they be here? It is "incest and taboo", which covers both issues.

Writing was fairly horrible, a proofreader or editor could have saved a bit. However, the whole premise was rather stupid, and the hotness level was nonexistent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Attention. .............

"Attention: This story contains graphic depictions of brother/sister incest and lesbian love."

Exactly why we come here, no need for a warning.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Oh no

I disagree with the others. Yes some grammatical errors syntax goofs etc etc but so fucking What? The post line was good. The slow build up of sexual tension smooth the bi play was nicely done and didn't detract from the main story. The final fuck between bro and sister was good, not the overt slut fuck so common in this category. I loved it. I do the author pays no heed to the juvenile uneducated critics. Bravo a well deserved 5 stars. MORE

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Jesus

Pick one person and stick with them for longer than a paragraph. So fucking annoying. 0/10 will not read again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I liked it

dutch513nelsdutch513nelsover 6 years ago
Good Story

Very good well worth reading .

PhineasNPhineasNover 6 years ago
One of the worst..

written stories I've seen on this site. Congrats to you for that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Needs work!

Story line is pretty good, but you are in serious need of first, an editor/coach, and secondly a very patient proof reader. I hope you use both and continue to write good stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Hmmm, well... Hell, where do ai begin? It's like a train wreck, but not just any ole train wreck. If you crossed that super fast japanese maglev train, with the way people ride a train in India, you know.. Cars stuffed till they're hanging out the windows and tons of them riding on the car roofs. Then have it hit another train just like it, at full speed, over a bridge with a thousand foot drop, then you have it!

Look, the plot is awesome! The story even starts out pretty well. You just have to ignore things like randomly changing perspective, and tense. Missing sentences... And whole paragraphs!! ...of course the misspellings.

Then it's like you got to ch. 13 A Night To Remember (Leah)

And totally lost interest in the story and just wanted to hurry it along. No awsome sex scene after all the buildup, hell, nothing at all, just dissapointment.

Yes, the story could use a caring editor, but really it needs a caring writer first. (for this story at least, I haven't read any of the authors other stuff, I don't think.)

I was really enjoying the story for a while there, errors and all, up till 13. Oh well, thanks for writing anyway, kerp at it and proof, proof, proof! :)

MarshallaMarshallaover 6 years ago
Difficult to read ...

..., jumping from character to character. A different perspective, no doubt, but really made it much harder to read.

Either work on it, keeping this method, or ditch it completely.

Considering the lack of continuity, I'd ditch it.

It was a decent story line, just far too difficult to follow.

That's not even bringing the mistakes into it. Proof read, please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Come Again

I love it when readers comment on spelling or context.

THIS IS PORN.

We read it to see who is fucking who. This was five stars. Brothers fucking sisters. Women fucking women. How come the guys didn't play with each other. Aunt Sue said that we'd wouldn't believe how many women fool around with other women. I know many who have dildos and use them all the time. Men also play with themselves; even those who are married. As a teenager how do you think I found out about sex? Yes, that's right, by having "circle jerks".

I have a very pretty sister and when I was much younger I had dreams about her and I having sex. Who knew? We both may have had the same dream. We are much older now and both have families and children.

This is 2017 and look what the teens are up to now. How many of them are yours?

It's after ten - Do you know where and what your children are up to?

Once again, I thought that this story was excellent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great Start. But there is room for improvements

The writing and pacing for first 7 chapters was great.

I also enjoyed the changing of views, giving insight into the characters' thoughts.

However, Chapter 8 killed it for me. The progression was too fast.

You could have gone on for a few days. Every day a struggle to resist temptation.

Incest is an easy topic because its all about the struggle between lust(love?) and morality. Balance your story and you will have a better story :)

KelsweetKelsweetover 6 years ago
Could have been really good

But it moves way to fast. He gets into bed naked with his sister (why would they do that?) and in the morning wakes up turned on and she basically jumps on him and then they are lovers for all intents and purposes? No good intimate scenes between them, or even good fucking scenes really. Don't get the point of the aunt either. And what kid of dad (outside of a daddy/dau story) threatens to "spank his daughters cute little ass"?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Yes sissy and her friend

qualify as SLUTS. bro's are not men, they prefer little girls not women. the girls prefer to be little girls not women, thus shaved cunts. IF the little boys can grow up they might prefer women. if not they are your next generation of pedophiles. 18 does NOT make you an adult! i've seen 35 year old kiddies.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
spent most of the time off Target

There was lots of story building that made no sense, and very little focus on what the subject matter was. When Lee and Tyler finally got together it was only a paragraph and a half out of five online pages. Too much jumping around made it a story that I would not recommend.

blackknight314blackknight314about 6 years ago
Oh my god.

Are these people reading an incest story about brothers and sisters having sex, and then complaining about it? Don't read these stories, go to one of the categories that work for you then

First, all stories need an editor to keep the continuity of a story along with proof reading the stories for spelling, missed words, etc. A writer should use these tools to make their stories better, but shit give us all a break with complaining about it.

I liked the story a lot and sharing her bed with her hunky bro was a good start in her early sex education. She is on the pill... hooray, thanks for including that in the story.

She continues her education with girl on girl action. Great.

I loved the changing perspective and appreciate how you let us know that you are doing it instead of making us figure it out by our selves.

Personally I would have loved some more detail in your sex scenes. I also would have liked to see an orgy with the two sibling couples engaging in a free for all. Hell, they all live in the same house.

I gave a 4 * rating. The story needs some improvement but practice makes perfect. The length of your stories work for me. I would discount all criticism given by the cowards. You know... anonymous cowards. Keep writing, I'll check out some more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Lost a bit...

When you included Aunt Sue in the mix and not including Zoey in their first encounter. Lost even more when you had this happen before she had her brother.

It was an unnecessary plot twist.

kiteareskitearesover 5 years ago
A bit all over

You teased with the daddy/daughter spanking, but took it no further, instead diving off with Leah and the Aunt with the Uncle groping. This tangent was unnecessary, your time would have been better spent either teasing more with d/d or Tyler teasing them about it. Hell, this whole inclusion of the older generation was unnecessary.

While I know both girls thought both brothers were hot, it seemed strange that the standard in the flat was Zoey with Tyler and Leah with Caleb rather than the exception, especially given her comment about feeling safe. Also the introduction of the sisters swapping brothers came in from left field a little.

It could have been an excellent story if the focus had been on Leah and Tyler, how it built up and how they dealt with the fall out - emotional, physical and where they went ongoing. This way the build up could have been a little more natural, sleeping in underwear and waking in awkward positions then pushing it further, etc.

It was good in that it kept me looking forward to the events, but then events either did not happen or flew past like the bullet train.

Rapier875Rapier875over 5 years ago
This was really good, but.......

....after a very long drawn out teasing story, the end was just too hurried and lacked any detail or feeling.

A real shame after four and a half pages of a very hot story.

Rapier

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Aunt Sue ruined it for me

Everyone has different taste in what they read or write and I have no problem with that. I felt that Aunt Sue was not necessary to make a good story and it might have been better without that part. But that is just me. To each their own.

Patch

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
loved the story

I wish I had a sister like that...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Lust

Teija sisko, Metta sisko ja minä nussimme kiimassa. Olemme nussineet kimpassa

jo pitkään. Siskoilla on pessaari, voimme nussia paljaalla.

ChrystleAyer24ChrystleAyer24about 3 years ago

Would've actually liked this if it had been between just the brothers & sisters (Leah w/ Tyler, Zoey w/ Caleb) instead of practically everyone *but* them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Shit shit shit

Don’t know how this ended. Stopped at the aunt. Had to come to last page to write this because it is bullshit. You wrote story about brothers and sisters and you put in an aunt to fuck the girl(s). Not sure which one if any the aunt fucked since I quit reading. Everyone goes one too far in what would other wise be a great story. If we want sisters fucking everyone else that is what we look for.

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

Too bad you had to drag Aunt Sue into the mix, then Caleb and Zoey. The story kind of fizzled after that.

WordsMusicMagicWordsMusicMagicabout 1 year ago

Should have left out the Aunt lesbian shit and focused way more on the brother and sister sex.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous