Sister Must Share Bed with Brother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MichaelsD82
MichaelsD82
1,174 Followers

"Maybe and then again maybe not. I tell you what, if you brush my hair, I promise to not cut it as long as you brush it each time I ask."

"How often is that going to be?"

"It depends on my mood. It may be a year, few months, weeks, or maybe even hours. You can refuse at any time."

"Fine, if that is what it takes, I will brush your hair."

I took the brush from her as she sat with her back to me between my legs. My cock was already hard. I was thankful she sat in such a way to block Mom and Dad from seeing my condition.

Her hair is silky smooth. I had a mental image of it wrapped around my cock, or even better, grabbing a handful of that long beautiful hair, pulling back on it forcing her head up as I fucked my cock into her pussy hard from behind doggy style.

As I continued to brush her hair, she felt my cock pressing against her. The little tease began wiggling around just enough to not be seen but to make my cock painfully hard. She even reached behind her back and squeezed my hard cock through my pants with her hand.

I saw Mom watching us. She smiled saying, "Tyler that is so nice of you to do that for your sister. I don't know many brothers who would do that for their sisters, maybe a girlfriend, but never a sister."

Thinking to myself, I thought, 'Mom I bet you also don't know many brothers who will have their cock buried in their sister tonight,' but instead I just said, "Yea I know, but she is a pretty good sister and if this is what it takes to get her to leave her hair alone, that is fine with me."

I parted her hair down the middle taking the left half then the right half. I saw a dark red mark on her neck that had been hidden by her hair. I touched her neck and rubbed it thinking maybe it was a birth mark, but I didn't recall her having a birth mark anywhere. When I rubbed the mark it smeared and part of it came off on my finger.

She felt me rub the spot. "What is it?" I realized what I was looking at before I spoke. If I had said something Mom would have been over looking at it. She would have seen that Sis had somehow managed to get the partial imprint of lips wearing red lipstick on the back of her neck. It had been hidden under her hair. Mom would have also seen my cock pressing against my sister' ass.

"Oh nothing. Just a spot, see?" I held my thumb up for Leah to see. The look on her face told me I had discovered something significant. Immediately I wished I had not seen it. Leah's entire mood changed from one of a teasing sexy woman to a woman on the verge of tears.

Leah immediately stood up saying, "Thanks Tyler that felt good." Then to nobody in particular she said, "Please excuse me, I am tired and am going to take a bath then go to bed."

Mom and Dad both told her goodnight. I grabbed a pillow from the couch and was messing with it trying to not make it obvious I was trying to hide the bulge in my pants.

I waited until I heard her get out of the bathroom then said, "I better head to bed so I don't wake her after she is already asleep." Mom and Dad said goodnight and that they would see me at breakfast.

Before I could get out of the room Mom said, "Honey I am so happy you and Leah are being so good about sharing her room. I wish I hadn't had to convert your room."

"Mom, don't worry about it. It will be just fine. It has not been a bit of trouble."

She smiled as I headed toward Leah's bedroom. I had made my way out of the room carrying the pillow. Just as I was about to go down the hall Mom asked, "Tyler, why are you taking the pillow? If you need another pillow, I can get you one."

I realized I was still carrying the pillow. I threw it onto the couch and said, "That's okay Mom, I just forgot I had it in my hand. See you and Dad in the morning."

I slipped into the bedroom and saw Leah was under the sheet with her back to me. I was expecting her to be naked, but I saw she had her nightshirt on. Sitting on the bed I gently touched her shoulder as I said, "Sis." She shrugged her shoulder pushing my hand off.

I was trying to figure out what I had done and I could see her breathing was not normal. I could faintly hear her crying. Nothing tears me up like a woman crying. I can take just about anything but that.

"Sis, what is wrong? Did I do something?"

Between sobs I understood her to say, "It is not your fault, it is my own stupidity."

"What do you mean?" I had an idea it had something to do with the lipstick, but I wasn't sure.

"I can't talk about it. You will hate me and think I am disgusting."

"Sis, if this is what I think it is..."

"You have no idea what this is about."

"Sis, I love you. There is nothing you could do that would disgust me."

"Want to make a bet?"

She was obviously not going to tell me so I would have to go with my instincts and take an educated shot in the dark. "You do know don't you that most guys think two girls making love is just about the hottest thing there is?" I paused a moment then added, "That includes me."

I had just cast the bait, but was it the right kind of bait? I would know very soon.

She was sniffling her nose when said, "Really? Is that true, or are you just saying it?"

"Really, I would not lie to you. Sis if that is what has you so upset, don't worry about that. I think it is hot my sister likes women. Sis you don't have to tell me about it or even who it is, but I want you to know it does not disgust me. No, not at all. In fact I think it is hot." Again I paused then added, "If you think about it we have something in common, we both like making love to women."

Slowly she rolled onto her back. Her eyes were wet and she was still sniffling, but she had a huge smile and said, "I never though of it like that," and then let out a little giggle.

I grinned at her and touched the tip of her nose with my finger as I said, "You know you are the most beautiful girl I know, don't you?"

"Yea right. Change beautiful to semi-attractive and your B.S. might be a little more believable."

"Sis you left semi-attractive in the dust so long ago it is not funny. You are my sister and if I say you are beautiful, then you are the most fucking beautiful woman in the world." I extended my arms to her and said, "Come give me a hug and fuck what anyone else thinks. What you and I think is all that matters."

I hugged her to my chest. Turning her head toward my neck she laid her head on my shoulder as she kissed my neck. "Tyler I love you so much my heart is splitting in half."

Holding her tight I said, "Let's just put off our plans for tonight and plan for tomorrow night."

"No, I promised you it would be tonight and honestly I really and truly need to have you inside me tonight more than anything. Having you inside my body will make us the closest we can possibly be. I want you in me and holding me in your arms."

"Okay then, I always do my best to please the ladies." I lay her back on the bed.

She looked up at me with a smile and said, "So mister, just how many ladies have there been that you have pleased?"

I pretended to think and count them in my head then looked at her and asked, "Do you mind if I round it to the nearest thousand?"

"Asshole! Get naked and fuck your sister before I change my mind."

Chapter 13 -- A Night to Remember (Leah)

I was devastated when Tyler found Sue's lipstick on the back of my neck. I was utterly embarrassed and humiliated. I realized my secret was out and I had ruined everything.

When Tyler came into the bedroom I was crying and didn't want to talk about it. Somehow he guessed I had been with another woman in a lesbian affair. He doesn't know who, but he also said I didn't have to discuss it. There is no doubt in my mind I will tell him all about it, but tonight it was just about us. I would eventually tell him about Aunt Sue and Zoey, just not tonight.

The lights were still on and I watched him strip his clothes and get naked. When he was standing there looking so good I moved to the side of the bed, lifted my arms over my head and asked, "Do you want to unwrap your surprise."

The smile on his face was priceless. He took me into his arms, kissed me and as I had my arms around his neck I felt his hands take hold of the hem of my shirt and slowly begin to lift it over my head.

I had been planning this night in my head. Seeing the lust in his eyes as he stared at my naked body really made me feel pretty. I looked down to see his hard manly cock up close. It looked very good and I was anxious to see how well he could use it. I reached out and cupped his scrotum in the palm of my hand, gently pulling him to me. I touched my tongue to the wet tip of his manhood. I had read about this and seen porn videos, but this was the first time I had ever tasted a man's cock.

I loved that it was my brother who would take my oral virginity. Another guy had beat him to my actual virginity, but he would be the first in my mouth. I told him this and he grinned the biggest grin. He told me he would not forget this. I knew for sure I would not forget it either. I wondered how long it would be before he wanted my anal virginity. That would wait for another night.

I will never forget that moment when he first entered me. It was like I was hypersensitive to everything. I remember the smell of his cologne, how his hair was messed up, even the tan lines on his body.

The vision of my brother's masculine cock is etched in my mind. The man who took my virginity had a short skinny cock. Just the opposite of my brother's. Like Zoey had told me, even though I was not a virgin, it did hurt as he pushed it into me. It hurt, but it was the most wonderful pain I have ever felt and the sound from him as he groaned was beautiful. That first time neither one of us lasted too long before my brother's cock was pumping his cum into me.

Afterwards we lay in the arms of each other and drifted off to sleep. I liked knowing my brother's cum was pooled inside my pussy. His cock was still wet from the coating of our combined fluids and lay on my thigh. I can't remember ever sleeping so soundly. I have often wondered what I would have said if Mom had come into the bedroom and seen us. In a strange way, I wish she had so I could ask her what she expected to happen when she told me I had to share my bed with such a handsome stud.

Chapter 14 -- Aunt Sue and Husband (Leah)

Zoey demanded to know all the details of that first night of brother and sister love. She and her aunt never made love, but five years later Aunt Sue and I continue to be intimate friends. Occasionally her husband, Ben, will come in the room, sit in a chair next to the bed and masturbate as he watches us. I learned I have a little streak of exhibitionist in me. I like being watched. It does not matter if it is Zoey's uncle, Zoey watching either Tyler or Caleb with me, or even Tyler and Zoey watching Caleb and me. It does not matter who it is, it turns me on to be watched as I make love to a man or even another woman.

A few months after my first time with Aunt Sue, we were in bed as Ben sat next to the bed. Sue whispered into my ear, "Have you been watching Ben? He really likes watching us. He likes you. Do you care if he touches you?"

Before this, when he sat in the chair and watched us, I would glance over to see him. I could see the lust in his eyes and several times wondered if he would ever want to touch me or if his thing was just watching. I wondered if maybe he wanted to put his cock in me. I can't say Sue's question came as a surprise and it certainly did not upset me.

I looked at Ben then turned back to Sue. I kissed her then moved my mouth next to her ear and quietly whispered, "I don't care, if that is what he wants to do. I think it is hot." Sue kissed me and said, "Don't worry, he just likes to touch. He will not hurt you."

I could see her look at Ben and give him a very faint nod. Immediately I saw a grin on his face. I even thought I saw his hand speed up as he continued to stroke his cock. I was expecting him to immediately grab my breast or do something, but he remained in his chair for quite some time as he stroked himself.

Sue and I continued to enjoy each other. She took me in her arms and we were sharing a very passionate kiss. Her lips are so soft. With my eyes closed I was really into the kiss. I felt a touch on my thigh. His touch was very gentle, but his hand was rough, not like Sue's silky soft hand.

Sue realized Ben was touching me. She watched me to see my reaction. All the while her fingers were stroking my clit. "He has a nice touch, don't you think."

I nodded my head and said, "Uh huh."

The strange thing is Ben never touched me like I expected or even wanted. He liked caressing my legs and he would even touch my mons, but never did he venture into the wetness between my nether lips. He would stroke my breasts, but not my nipples. I wanted him to touch me more intimately, but his refusal to do so only made my desire for Aunt Sue's touch that much more intense. If I was on my stomach his hands would roam over my buttocks, but never touch the rosebud between my cheeks.

He didn't touch me every time and not even the majority of the times he was present. Sue was right that he never even came close to hurting me. It seemed like it was part of his fantasy. Another thing that seemed strange, other than that first time when he came and left, each time he sat and watched he never spoke a word.

I did not talk to Zoey a lot about my time with her Aunt, but I did tell her about her Uncle Ben. She said her aunt had told her he liked touching her female lovers, but Zoey said her uncle never even acted like he was sexually interested in her. It seemed he was only interested in those girls his wife took to bed and since she and her aunt never shared a bed, he never showed any interest in her.

Epilogue (Leah)

As it turned out, Tyler did stay home and completed his college here at home. Zoey came through on her promise and convinced her agent to help me get into the modeling business. I usually model swimsuits and lingerie. Zoey's agent is my agent. He keeps both of us busy. He has commented several times on how cute my feet are. Zoey has told me he has a foot fetish. Sometimes we even tease him by wearing stilettos to our modeling jobs. It sounds like he may have come up with a client for me to model their shoes for an on-line catalog.

The money we earned modeling allowed Zoey and me to rent a two bedroom apartment we share with our brothers. Caleb and I have one bedroom while Tyler and Zoey have the other. At least once or twice a week the boys declare it to be a "sister night." I enjoy those nights since those nights are when I get to sleep with my brother.

I love his cock inside me, but I like even more when he holds me in his arms. I feel so safe and protected from the evils of the world while he is holding me.

It never fails for Zoey and me that the mornings after a sister night are murder. We are always dragging and have to put on a little extra make-up to conceal the fact our brother's kept us awake all night with their cocks in one of our three fuck holes.

Tyler did take my anal virginity and it hurt like hell. I am working on being able to take a cock in my ass without it being so horribly painful. I am sure after enough times I will do a lot better, anyway that is what the boys tell me. They certainly do like using my tightest little hole. Zoey and I both have agreed to give them the tight asses they both enjoy fucking so much.

Obviously, my parents don't know the true nature of our relationships. I am still a Daddy's girl and I think I like the fact they don't know. They can live their lives without stressing out about what their children find to be so enjoyable and at the same time I don't get lectured about my lifestyle.

Maybe Caleb and I can have a double wedding with Tyler and Zoey, but who knows if we will end up getting married. If it was possible and legal there is no doubt I would marry Tyler. I suspect Zoey and Caleb feel the same way.

Why worry about tomorrow when today is so much fun. Zoey and I have our own time together and the boys both know about it. Sometimes in the evening we will make out on the couch giving the boys a little show. Whenever this happens the TV usually gets tuned off. Whichever of the boys gets to us first gets his pick with the other getting the other girl. It is fun to have two men whom are both extremely sexually attracted to you.

True to her word Aunt Sue always makes time for me when I feel the need to be with an older woman. She never fails to quiz me about how everyone is doing each time I am with her. She has shared with me the names of many of the women she knows that I know, who are either bi-sexual or outright lesbian.

It surprised me when she told me how many of them enjoy girl/girl sex. It further surprised me how many of them are very prominent members of the community.

Looking back, I am very thankful my mother insisted that I share my bed with my brother. Occasionally when I have my legs wrapped around his back and his cock is thrusting deep inside me stretching my pussy or ass, I think back to what a brat I was when I got so upset Tyler would be in my bed. On sister nights I almost always go to sleep with my head on my brother's chest and my hand holding his cock as I drift off to a wonderful sleep dreaming always of that wonderful cock penetrating my body and filling one of my three fuck holes with his wonderfully thick cum.

Tyler actually does enjoy brushing my hair. As I promised, I have not cut it other than to trim off the split ends now and then. I think if I did cut it I might even lose my modeling job. To keep everyone happy, I leave it as is. Tyler has even used it to hang onto when he fucks me doggy style. It is fun when he pulls my hair and slaps my ass. He really gets into it and Zoey gets to laughing when she hears the bed banging the wall and the sound of his hand spanking my ass.

It gives me such a good feeling and peace of mind knowing my brother loves me as both his sister and his lover. If it is up to me, my brother and I will continue to be very close and share our bed with each other whenever possible. We will always enjoy our uniquely special brother and sister love regardless of what life may throw at us.

The End

MichaelsD82
MichaelsD82
1,174 Followers