Sister Surprise Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Raven reached over and grasped him. "Well, it seems we've solved the pointy thing problem. Maybe now we can get some sleep."

In the morning David had to remind himself that he wasn't dreaming when he awoke to find two beautiful girls beside him. Someone had pulled the sheet up during the night and he looked down to see his 'pointy thing' making a tent.

Raven awoke and idly played fingers over his body. "Damn, David. Is that thing all pointy again?"

"Afraid so."

"Afraid of what?" mumbled a sleepy voice on the other side of him.

"Lover boy here has wood."

"What do we do about it?"

"Maybe we can make it go away."

Raven threw the sheet off of them and the girls made a show of considering what to do. David tried to suppress a laugh at Amanda's 'bed head' in her thick blond hair. She saw his look and knew what it was. She raked her fingers through her hair. "I'm usually not seen in the morning before I've had my shower."

"Okay. You shower."

"Uh uh. Not just yet." She began to play with him, causing him to get harder.

"I have an idea, sis. Ooh, I love saying that!"

"And it is...?"

Raven straddled his legs and bent forward as she pulled her hair forward. She moved her head side to side, sweeping the hair over him.

"Shit, Raven. I almost think I could come just from that."

Raven slid down his legs and brought her mouth to him. "You've been a bad boy with all these pointy things. You know what you need? A good licking."

Amanda clapped her hands. "Yes! A licking!"

Raven put her tongue on him, pressing his erection back onto his abdomen as she slowly licked from base to tip.

"I want some licks, too."

Raven moved a bit lower on him and kissed his scrotum, taking each testicle in her mouth for a tongue massage. Amanda took over the licking, occasionally taking the tip in her mouth for tongue swirls.

The girls switched 'jobs' periodically and David pulled a pillow over his face, groaning.

When the girls determined he was about to blow they moved side by side and used both tongues on him at once. His hips began to thrust against them and he spewed all over his abdomen, all the way to his chest. The licking continued until he was finished.

Amanda touched a finger to the white ropes. "I have always thought it felt strong inside me. Now I see how powerful it is."

Raven began to lick up the white strings and pools while Amanda took him into her mouth to tease out the last drops before joining Raven in cleaning him up orally.

"I've got to admit, girls, that's a first for me."

Raven kissed him. "I thought you might like it. One day maybe we'll do it a different way where you won't get so messy. I've heard guys like that."

"Oh boy, yes we do."

Amanda ran a hand over his body. "We cleaned you up pretty good, but I think you're going to need a shower. You're still a little sticky."

"Hey, girls! Anyone for a group shower?"

"Is your shower big enough?" Amanda asked. "Some of the showers at the house would be big enough. Just sayin'"

The three observed the shower in the bathtub and decided three was a no go.

"I've got an idea, ladies. You helped me out this morning and now it's my turn to help you out. Who wants first shower?"

Raven said "There's room for Amanda and me."

"Another time, not today. Not that I wouldn't mind watching. Okay I'll choose. Amanda you're first up."

Raven stuck out her bottom lip in a pout and pretended to be offended, but couldn't keep a straight face for long. "Okay. How about I make some coffee while you're in there?"

David adjusted the water and helped Amanda in, following close behind. "How about you get me not sticky and then I'll tend to you with something special."

"I like special."

She used her hands to soap him, paying attention to a certain part, pleased that she could tease it back to some sort of erection. He stopped her before she could finish the job.

"Now you. Turn around." David washed her back and turned her around again. His soapy hands 'washed' her breasts thoroughly and wandered down to shampoo her trimmed blond triangle and 'clean out' her vulva. Then he dropped to his knees and used his tongue to finish 'cleaning' it.

He licked the fleshy outer labia, gradually using more tongue pressure to slowly enter between the lips. He sucked out the fleshy hood and tongued the clit hiding below, causing her to squeal.

Several times his tongue entered her before he inserted two fingers and curled them.

With fingers firmly in vagina he kissed his way up her abdomen and chest to her breasts, licking the large areolas and pulling on nipples with his lips.

He kissed her and used a hand to massage a breast while his fingers worked inside her. He kept his fingers in a curled position and worked them in and out, increasing the pace as she began to moan with pleasure.

Kisses moved to her throat and down to a breast again, this time nipping at the nipple with his teeth. Kneeling once again he tongued her navel and then resumed sucking on labia and clit. The fingers in her began to ram in and out furiously. He sucked on labia while letting his thumb ram against her clit on every inward thrust of his fingers.

She grabbed his hair and pulled on it but he didn't let go. Her abdomen began its clenching and he changed slightly, keeping fingers inside her but sucking on her clit. She put her hands behind his head and jerked his face against her and came with a loud cry. Strong pulses gripped his fingers and he slowed his finger motion gradually.

Her hands under his arms brought him up for a passionate kiss. "Mmm. I like the taste of me in your mouth."

"And I love pleasing you. I love everything about you. Even though we weren't having actual sex I still felt like we were the only two people on earth. I mean it."

"And I love the way you make me feel. But now look what you've done. Now I need to be washed again."

He laughed as he soaped his hands once again.

Amanda stepped out of the shower and a towel was thrust at her. "Here you go, sis. Hope you didn't use all the hot water."

Amanda dried her face and saw Raven standing there naked with two mugs of coffee. "Here, I brought one for you. I'm just finishing mine. The person still in the shower can get his own." David laughed.

Raven stepped in. "It sounded like she got a good washing. I need one, too."

"Turn around and we'll start."

As with Amanda he washed her back and turned her around to do the front. He took extra time with her smaller breasts, watching the nipples harden. A soapy hand played in the trimmed black bush and a finger rubbed in the slit. She reached for him but he pushed her hand away. "You've pleased me already this morning. Now it's my turn to please you."

He gently massaged her breasts as he kissed her, murmuring in her ear "I love you, Raven. I love everything about you. I love your eyes and your hair. I love the way we go for walks in the woods. I love holding your hand."

"And the sex is pretty good, too?"

"I wasn't even considering the sex. Yes, better than pretty good. I love the way your body reacts to my touch."

"And I love the way you touch me."

"Prepare to be touched," he said and she laughed in anticipated pleasure.

He reached around behind her to squeeze her small round firm butt as he sucked as much of a breast as he could into his mouth, swirling his tongue over every part of it in his mouth. He laid a hand flat on her, cupping her and pressing a finger into the soft flesh while other fingers squeezed together the fleshy outer lips. As inner labia became engorged and appeared he massaged them. She moved her legs farther apart and thrust her hips out.

A finger easily slipped into her and she rocked her hips in a rhythm against his hand.

With a hand remaining to massage a breast he kissed down her body, tonguing her navel along the way, until his nose and tongue played in the black hair covering her mound. With a thumb he pressed just above the clitoral hood and rubbed in circles.

A second finger slipped in and he pressed on the top wall of her vagina while pinching his thumb toward the fingers. Fingers curled against thumb and she began to gyrate her hips.

Rising, he kissed a breast again and moved to the throat and neck as she threw her head back.

Her hip motions became more rapid, causing him to pinch his fingers together even harder. He pulled on a nipple with his free hand and she yanked his hair to pull him up to her mouth. Her tongue filled his mouth and he thrust into hers in return.

She approached orgasm and wrapped her arms tightly around him, pulling him hard against her body. Her chest ground against his. Their teeth clicked together with the ferocity of their kiss.

He felt the orgasm build in her and then let loose with pulsing, gushing, grinding. A scream was muffled by their kiss, and she held him tightly pressed against her until her body relaxed. She sat on the side of the tub for a moment to recover and he washed her again.

When they stepped out they found Amanda with two mugs of coffee. "Here you go fella. I think you've earned this."

He gulped the coffee down. "Thank you."

"It's us who should be thanking you."

"I think there have been thanks enough to go around this morning."

All too soon finals were on them and they saw each other less frequently, meeting one last time to say goodbye before they left for the Christmas break.

Over the break Raven contacted Amanda and asked if her mother would be interested in coming for a visit. "My folks would like to meet her, Amanda. If she feels it would be too intense they understand. They just thought she might like some closure."

The ride to Raven's took forty minutes, and Colleen fretted the entire trip. In Raven's driveway Colleen paused to decide whether this was really a good idea. She checked her hair and makeup in the visor mirror. At last she sighed "We've come all this way so I guess we may as well go in."

"I'm a little nervous myself, mom. This is the first time I've met Raven's family, too."

As they approached the front door it flew open and an attractive brunette rushed out. "Colleen! I can call you Colleen, can't I? I'm so glad to meet you!" Raven's mother embraced Colleen and tears ran down the face of each.

"Colleen, we want to thank you for Raven. She has meant so much to us. We couldn't love her more if I had given birth to her. She has made our lives complete."

Raven and Amanda held hands and followed the two women into the house, where Colleen was formally introduced to Raven's parents, Dan and Cynthia, and the group sat down to lunch.

After lunch the parents continued talking and Raven took Amanda on a walk. The neighborhood streets were tree-lined, although the leaves had all fallen leaving skeletal outlines against the blue sky and weak hazy sun. There was a playground nearby and the girls entered it, finding it deserted for the moment. They sat on swings beside each other, swinging in rhythm.

"What do you think, sis? Was this a good idea?"

"It looks like mom is at ease with the situation. Your folks have been careful not to pass judgment, and that helps."

They moved to a park bench and sat beside each other, silently holding hands. Raven turned to Amanda. "I'm glad you came. It means a lot to me and my folks."

"I'm glad we came, too. It looks like you were right - it has put my mom's mind at peace."

"I don't know what to do with two moms. What do I call your, er, our common mother?"

"Just call her Colleen and she'll be happy."

"You know what would make me happy?"

"What's that?"

"This." Raven leaned over and kissed Amanda. "I never in my life imagined I'd be kissing a girl." They embraced and kissed again.

"Eeww. Kissing."

They turned to see a girl of about five standing nearby with her hands on her hips, scowling. Her mother was not far away, pushing a stroller toward another bench.

"What's your name, little girl?"

"Barbara."

"Well, Barbara, you see Amanda here and I are sisters and we just found out something nice that has happened, and we kissed. Is that your mom?"

The girl nodded.

"Is the baby a boy or a girl?"

"A baby girl."

"Have you ever kissed the baby?"

"I guess."

"See? That's something sisters do."

"Oh, okay," and the girl skipped off toward the slides.

"Nice save, Raven."

"Yeah. I don't have a tree house but sometimes I come here."

"It's peaceful, but I guess we'd better be getting back."

Before they left the women exchanged gifts. Colleen had brought a box of chocolates, and Cynthia gave a loaf of homemade banana bread in return.

The trip home was less tense, although Colleen was pensive. Along the way Amanda asked "Are you glad you went?"

"Yes, I think I am. I'm glad she has a good family, but I'll always wonder 'what if.'"

"You know there would have been an uproar in the family if you had kept them. Some of the family might have looked at her as the legacy of a mistake and might not even have been nice to her. Aunt Sophie in particular. Raven grew up with a loving family. I think she is exactly where she belongs."

Amid low sobs her mother answered "Thank you. I just want to know I did the right thing."

"You did, mom. You did."

As new semester classes started after the break David seemed agitated, but didn't give any hint why. He didn't talk to Raven when they saw each other on campus.

Toward the end of the first week of classes Raven, engrossed in homework, was startled by a knock on her door, and looked at the time. Nine PM on a weeknight she didn't expect any visitors, especially without a call first.

David rushed in and paced around the room. "You've told me about it, now show me."

"What on earth are you talking about?"

"Your DNA report. I need to see it. My report came the day after I left and dad emailed it to me."

He waved a few sheets of paper in the air.

"I'm sure I don't know what this is all about, but I've got it here somewhere. While I'm looking I must say you look like warmed over shit. You're pale as a ghost and have black circles around your eyes like you haven/t slept in days. You look like you've lost weight."

"I haven't slept all week. I've hardly eaten anything and have been running on coffee."

While she hunted up the folder he glanced around. He'd never been inside Raven's place before. She called it a 'loft' apartment, although it was all on one floor. There was a small kitchen and room for a tiny table with two chairs. The larger part of the apartment was almost one room but divided by a low wall. Where he stood she had room for two chairs and a TV, and along one wall she had a desk set up with computer and printer. On the other side of the wall he could make out a small bed, a chest of drawers and a small table with a mirror. One door he could see was probably a closet and the other probably led to a bathroom tucked behind the kitchen.

"Here it is. What's wrong with you?"

He held the two reports side by side and handed hers back to her. "Look at it again carefully."

"Okay. I've looked at it a hundred times."

"That's what I'm counting on. Do you notice anything unusual?"

"Um, no."

"Look at the name on the top. Do you notice I handed you mine instead of yours?"

"What do you mean?"

"Here. Hold them side-by-side."

She held the reports and scanned from one to the other. "There must be some mistake. They're almost identical."

"Can you think of any reason why that might be?"

Her eyes widened as she looked at the reports more closely. "Let's not jump to conclusions."

"What's the jump? There it is in black and white."

"If these reports are true then..."

"I could be your twin brother! Holy shit, Raven. That means I've been having sex with my own sisters!" He raked his fingers through his hair.

She embraced him. "I still love you."

He started to answer but everything turned blurry and the room began to spin. He gripped the back of a chair.

"David, what's wrong?"

He opened his mouth to speak but blacked out and crumpled to the floor.

*****

There's a new wrinkle. David realizes he has not just been having sex with two sisters, but with HIS OWN two sisters. How can they possibly continue knowing they are all siblings? The last chapter sorts it all out.

12