All Comments on 'Sisterfest Ch. 04: Rejected Sister 02'

by beachbum1958

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
ender2k2kender2k2kover 7 years ago

It is always so nice to get a new story from you. Love your characters. Thanks,

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Excellent

Great work.

Is there a next chapter soon or its maybe in the future.

Thanks and keep it up. Cheers

beau6beau6over 7 years ago
Love It!!

I've thoroughly enjoyed every one of your stories. I'm extremely happy to see this one ended on a most satisfactory note. Well done.........again. ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

It just got better with each chapter.

LookingForBrittanyLookingForBrittanyover 7 years ago
Great wrap-up!

This would definitely be a great wrap-up to the Sisterfest saga. Was a little concerned at the end that Rowan and Nimmie wouldn't get what they wanted but glad it all worked out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Was good

Kinda thought it would have been a better story if they left, hence him actually rejecting her. Not just having a shocked reaction as I understood it. His initial behavior would not be unreasonable for him or others. But to actually reject her and have the seed planted and watch it grow. That's what I was hoping for, nevertheless I guess he rejected her for about 30 minutes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Re: Anonymous; 'Was Good'

If they left right there and then, that would have been the end of the story, so nothing left to read. Is that your idea of a good story? You're obviously a moron, stick to jerking-off, it's plain to see thinking isn't one of your strengths.

ChrystleAyer24ChrystleAyer24over 4 years ago
The Ending Was...

Very, very sweet. I'd give it 5 stars and favorite it, if only it wasn't for all the anal crap. Since it's littered all throughout the 'Sisterfest' series, I'm sorry to only give them 2 stars for the ones with anal sex, and 3 stars and a favorite for the 2 in the series without the anal sex. I wish you writers give anal sex warnings for those of us that's not into that. It'd save our time and not getting invested in stories we'd then have to quit reading. Just a thought.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story. Good character development / plot.

Would like to have a one or two more lines about mom becoming more accepting.

Would like to have seen Jane and Greg brought back into the story. Perhaps that's the next chapter - Siblingfest? - Where folks who want to stay together, have smaller gatherings afterwards. Or another possible development that Lara and Finn could implement is a "seminar" or maybe briefing during the last day about how to work through the issues of the siblings staying together after their weekends. Perhaps bringing back "alumni" to discuss how to work things out. Think there's more to the story here.

Find it interesting how different folks react to different stimuli - Incest story ok; anal - yeeech! - Really? Not personally into either but still appreciate a really hot story, well described. Just park you mind over the things that turn you off and enjoy the rest.

In any event, Well Done!

DevilbobyDevilbobyalmost 3 years ago

I was prompted to read this when the notification for Ch.05 popped up in my favourites list. So I still haven't started on 05 yet but as I read through the chapters 1- 4 I realised that i hadn't actually read the whole series so I wanted to do that before starting 05. BB you are not completely correct in all chapters there are some errors and ommissions but I feel these are mostly typo's the standard of your storytelling is always up there with the best of em. I feel no embarrassment in giving this series 5 stars. And so on to chapter 05.

Southpaw1430Southpaw1430over 2 years ago

Great story. I enjoy happy endings. Thank.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love a story with a happy ending! Erotic and well written. Most enjoyable!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A heartfelt thank you to Beachbum1958 for the huge amount of hardwork and inspiration that's gone into this series. There were some brilliant, unpredictable plot developments and some really outstandig writing that made it a compelling read. And what I really appreciate is the love and consideration each of the key players shows for their partner. The main theme maybe something which increasingly prudent societies have made illegal in a high proportion of countries, but there are wonderful lessons in here about how to love, give pleasure, respect and care for others that are sadly missing from a lot of erotic literature feauring legal sex acts. So very well done.

kaotic2kaotic25 months ago

This was fantastic. I love Naomi so much and you made am amazing love story, once again. Now I have to finish the main story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbeachbum1958@beachbum1958
A small town mid-way between Cannes and St. Tropez, on what used to be called the French Riviera. I have the Mediterranean to look at from the front of our house, a lagoon filled with flamingos at the rear, and our own stretch of beach where we keep our peace and the tourists...