All Comments on 'Sisterhood'

by Strings76

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
tentaclesforalltentaclesforallover 7 years ago
Very nice start and first story

I liked the whole premise, the first foray into BDSM as well as the incest subtext.

The characters seemed believable and the writing itself was more than decent for a first effort as well.

All right, now that you've got us hooked... Do please keep them coming, I'm dying to know how the story continues.

FASfanFASfanover 7 years ago
Thank you for a really good first story

It came as something of a surprise to find out that this was a first submission -- you write very well, and I would love to read more.

Welcome to Literotica, congratulations on publishing your first story here, and please have five stars and a favourited from me!

Strings76Strings76over 7 years agoAuthor

Hi there. Firstly can I say a big thank you for the warm welcome and kind comments. I take all positive and negative feedback constructively so I was over the moon to see both your reviews.

If the truth be told I haven't done any creative writing since school (25 years ago) so to just get the story accepted onto the site wss enough for me. But it has lit a fire in me that makes want to do more. Playing god over the fate of your characters is very exciting.

Back to the story. I did mean to tease about possible incest. I guess leaving the reader to wonder what happens next is a sign of a good story. Part 2 is complete, I just need to proof read it before submitting.

Thanks again

Andy

AlohaSheilaAlohaSheilaover 7 years ago
Sounds fun

A very nicely written story. I like the premise and you are telling it well. I look forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Editing

Excellent content. Just proofread before posting for quotation marks, etc. If need be, get a separate editor to read it over before you post it. Four stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
intriguing

An excellent set-up for a first time story. I can't wait to read more...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great Start

More please. Five stars.

michelle_dmichelle_dover 7 years ago
Good start!

Love the story so far! Can't wait to see where it goes

Strings76Strings76over 7 years agoAuthor
Pt 2

Hi folks. For those that might be interested part 2 is now ready to view. Thanks Andy

fitntrimfitntrimalmost 6 years ago
Love it!

Hi! Plase write more... as you write more, you will keep getting better - love your ideas!! Luscious!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStrings76@Strings76
BDSM fan in a vanilla relationship. I use Literotica to keep a interest in my fetishes.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES