All Comments on 'Sisterhood'

by Strings76

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
fitntrimfitntrimabout 6 years ago
Love it!

Hi! Plase write more... as you write more, you will keep getting better - love your ideas!! Luscious!

Strings76Strings76over 7 years agoAuthor
Pt 2

Hi folks. For those that might be interested part 2 is now ready to view. Thanks Andy

michelle_dmichelle_dover 7 years ago
Good start!

Love the story so far! Can't wait to see where it goes

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great Start

More please. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
intriguing

An excellent set-up for a first time story. I can't wait to read more...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Editing

Excellent content. Just proofread before posting for quotation marks, etc. If need be, get a separate editor to read it over before you post it. Four stars.

AlohaSheilaAlohaSheilaover 7 years ago
Sounds fun

A very nicely written story. I like the premise and you are telling it well. I look forward to more.

Strings76Strings76over 7 years agoAuthor

Hi there. Firstly can I say a big thank you for the warm welcome and kind comments. I take all positive and negative feedback constructively so I was over the moon to see both your reviews.

If the truth be told I haven't done any creative writing since school (25 years ago) so to just get the story accepted onto the site wss enough for me. But it has lit a fire in me that makes want to do more. Playing god over the fate of your characters is very exciting.

Back to the story. I did mean to tease about possible incest. I guess leaving the reader to wonder what happens next is a sign of a good story. Part 2 is complete, I just need to proof read it before submitting.

Thanks again

Andy

FASfanFASfanover 7 years ago
Thank you for a really good first story

It came as something of a surprise to find out that this was a first submission -- you write very well, and I would love to read more.

Welcome to Literotica, congratulations on publishing your first story here, and please have five stars and a favourited from me!

tentaclesforalltentaclesforallover 7 years ago
Very nice start and first story

I liked the whole premise, the first foray into BDSM as well as the incest subtext.

The characters seemed believable and the writing itself was more than decent for a first effort as well.

All right, now that you've got us hooked... Do please keep them coming, I'm dying to know how the story continues.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStrings76@Strings76
BDSM fan in a vanilla relationship. I use Literotica to keep a interest in my fetishes.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES