All Comments on 'Sisterly Bonds Ch. 10'

by peabo85

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
JessicaSJessicaSover 6 years ago
Nice one

This one was nice, despite its short length. I'm just not sure how much you can advance the story in this few words without rushing it. But we still got an insight into Cal's mind.

And their mom's really shown her colors here. Her behavior felt a bit forced at first, like you took it too far just for drama's sake. Also Cal was uncharacteristically timid, taking everything her mom dished out. But once you mentioned alcohol, and when Sam entered the scene, I bought mom's character. She is just a bad person and a bad parent. There are people like that.

The sisters' reunion was as touching as can be, and that's a good thing as far as I'm concerned. Cal felt a bit childlike here, but the scene still worked. I mean, sisters being supportive and helping each other out in times of need? Yes please.

I forgot - does Carol know about the sisters' relationship, or Cal's crush? It feels strange she'd go out of her way to allow the sisters to "bond", or that Sam would want that, since leaving them alone implies a sexual side to the bondage. I think Carol was also kind of sexual with Cal or something. Maybe I have it mixed up. But these aren't problems, just things the story could explore.

And a significant detail - that kiss at the end - it's a pity you didn't write whether it was sisterly on a cheek, or romantic on the lips. I find that important. I want to know more about the sisters' relationship, what they feel, what they want - as sisters, and as lovers. That's what the story is about (that and the bondage :)).

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpeabo85@peabo85
I also publish on Hentai Foundry and it usually goes up faster because I don't have to wait three or more days to deal with moderation despite every character being over 18. Link: https://www.hentai-foundry.com/user/peabo85/profile

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES