All Comments on 'Sisterly Love Ch. 01'

by Dradonus

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
come on

u live in the same house all ur lives ur sisters u share a room and ur sister doesnt notice ur cock at any point in time tnis shoud be poster under unbelievable storiesget real eh

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
sorry what

have to agree with the other post, your sisters and the other did not know about your cock? lame

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

How about a fucking disclaimer warning readers about the content?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
lame

complete bull shit

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
This was suppose to be incest porn

Labeled as incest...only lame masterbation...could be a really good story if re-written and don't be so lazy with the re-write. A longer story could have helped out a lot with this. Put some INCEST in the incest story. This story has a lot of material to become a several part story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I liked it

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Forget the complainers. It's true that there are typographical errors, but I'm sure I'm not alone among Literotica readers in that I don't come here for the painstaking copyedits. This is a promising setup. I imagine there are lots of people eagerly awaiting chapter two. I hope you post it soon.

DradonusDradonusover 7 years agoAuthor
Author here.

Thank you, for your feed back everyone. I will try to address some issues as people pointed out, and a deadline for chapter 2.

1) Yes, this was supposed to be the first of many installments. This story is fake, and was a roleplay of mine that ended up dying. I was so into it, I decided to finish the first chapter here, where it left off.

2) I am, in no means, an English major. if someone would like to be my editor, I would gladly accept. My word choice is poor, and my writing complexity that of a 6th grader.

3) As far as the story not being believable, I have shared a bedroom with my own brother before, and not once seen their dicks. It is called respect for someone else's space. Also, I did not mention that they lived together in the same room together outside of the cabin.

4) I labeled it as incest, mainly because of it's incestuous theme. It went through moderation as well. However, if I need to change it to that category, please let me know. The future installments will have actual sexual intercourse, I can assure you.

5) Adressing page length, This first chapter was three pages long on Goggle docs. Thought it might be at least two pages here. So that being said, I will make sure I write at least six pages (Google doc length) for the next installment.

I will post this before the actual next installment, and add the disclaimer in there as well. Sorry for the inconvenience.

-Dradonus

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Unreadable!

Utter garbage.

jmkuehnjmkuehnover 7 years ago
Promising opening

I liked it. I am not an English major either so that didn't bother me at all. I actually liked how you set it up and how you describe her. One of the very few stories where the Herm doesn't have balls. I wouldn't change a thing about the story premise itself. Don't let this die here. Too good a set up

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous