All Comments on 'Sisterly Love Ch. 01'

by Dradonus

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
jmkuehnjmkuehnover 7 years ago
Promising opening

I liked it. I am not an English major either so that didn't bother me at all. I actually liked how you set it up and how you describe her. One of the very few stories where the Herm doesn't have balls. I wouldn't change a thing about the story premise itself. Don't let this die here. Too good a set up

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Unreadable!

Utter garbage.

DradonusDradonusover 7 years agoAuthor
Author here.

Thank you, for your feed back everyone. I will try to address some issues as people pointed out, and a deadline for chapter 2.

1) Yes, this was supposed to be the first of many installments. This story is fake, and was a roleplay of mine that ended up dying. I was so into it, I decided to finish the first chapter here, where it left off.

2) I am, in no means, an English major. if someone would like to be my editor, I would gladly accept. My word choice is poor, and my writing complexity that of a 6th grader.

3) As far as the story not being believable, I have shared a bedroom with my own brother before, and not once seen their dicks. It is called respect for someone else's space. Also, I did not mention that they lived together in the same room together outside of the cabin.

4) I labeled it as incest, mainly because of it's incestuous theme. It went through moderation as well. However, if I need to change it to that category, please let me know. The future installments will have actual sexual intercourse, I can assure you.

5) Adressing page length, This first chapter was three pages long on Goggle docs. Thought it might be at least two pages here. So that being said, I will make sure I write at least six pages (Google doc length) for the next installment.

I will post this before the actual next installment, and add the disclaimer in there as well. Sorry for the inconvenience.

-Dradonus

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Forget the complainers. It's true that there are typographical errors, but I'm sure I'm not alone among Literotica readers in that I don't come here for the painstaking copyedits. This is a promising setup. I imagine there are lots of people eagerly awaiting chapter two. I hope you post it soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I liked it

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
This was suppose to be incest porn

Labeled as incest...only lame masterbation...could be a really good story if re-written and don't be so lazy with the re-write. A longer story could have helped out a lot with this. Put some INCEST in the incest story. This story has a lot of material to become a several part story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
lame

complete bull shit

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

How about a fucking disclaimer warning readers about the content?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
sorry what

have to agree with the other post, your sisters and the other did not know about your cock? lame

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
come on

u live in the same house all ur lives ur sisters u share a room and ur sister doesnt notice ur cock at any point in time tnis shoud be poster under unbelievable storiesget real eh

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous