Sisters Ch. 04: Acceptance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nageren
nageren
1,071 Followers

Hannah was so distracted as she knocked on Wes's door that for a few moments, she wasn't even thinking about herself. She barely noticed the sound of Coby the dog whining in the garage. Wes greeted her with a kiss on the cheek, took her coat, then ushered her to the dining room table. Hannah paused to take in the candlelit scene. It was... well... romantic. She wasn't particularly into that, but she had an idea what it signified.

Then she remembered the last time Wes had cooked her a meal like this...

Hannah's nature was to be blunt. But she had been learning to show restraint, and in this situation, it seemed wise not to confront Wes about his plans for the evening. She had learned a lot of things about him in the past month, and one of the things she had learned was to let him follow whatever plans he had made. Interrupting his plans only frustrated him. He was an engineer, on and off the clock.

She wanted to rush to the end, to finish the meal, to skip the conversation, to drag him... wait. Hannah realized that the whole process was like a tease... or not really a tease if it did finally get to the bedroom. It was a build-up. He was prolonging this, making her think about it for weeks, and now for hours. It was... foreplay. And it was working.

*******

Donna, meanwhile, was agitated for a different reason. Steve had no idea what she was hoping to do that evening. She knew he would like it, but part of her still wasn't sure. Part of her was scared that her body, once exposed in all its nakedness, would repulse him. He had put his hands on her body several times, even a little under her shirt. He had laughed when she called herself chubby, saying she must be joking. But just the same, she felt unattractive and undesirable. And that made sex a daunting, fearsome prospect.

She tried to distract herself by running to and from the kitchen, bringing out plates of food, more drinks, napkins, a fork to replace one that had fallen.

"Hey," Steve said at one point. "Chill."

She stopped and looked at him. He seemed worried.

"You don't have to impress me or anything, OK? Just... sit down and hang out."

Donna sighed and sat down. Maybe it wasn't all nerves that had her worked up. She did feel attracted to Steve and she had masturbated a few times that day, imagining the two of them together. It had been nearly five years since she had felt a man inside herself. She had to admit, she was more than a little excited at the thought of him pushing into her depths. Of closing her eyes and letting him pull her close to his naked warmth. She must have been letting her mind wander, because Steve asked, "What are you smiling about?"

Donna shook her head clear and said, "Oh, just... you know... enjoying being with you."

Steve smiled. "Me too," he said. "But, you know... with you."

*******

After clearing away the dinner plates, Wes asked if Hannah wanted some coffee.

"I don't know, it's kinda late for caffeine, isn't it?" she said, fishing for a hint of his plans.

"I've got decaf," he answered. Hannah's shoulders slumped a little. "Or..."

"Or...?"

"Or you could stay later," Wes said, putting his hands on her shoulders and rubbing gently.

Feeling her lip tremble a little -- or was she shivering? -- Hannah considered saying, Decaf is fine, just to show that she was still in control. But what she said was, "I'd like that."

Wes gently patted her shoulders once, then went to the kitchen. Hannah exhaled loudly and undid her top button.

*******

Dinner was finished and Donna was putting the last of the plates in the sink. Steve pulled a large tray out of the freezer.

"I bought an ice cream cake. Is that sweet enough?" he asked.

Donna's eyes widened and her mouth formed an O. "I'll get more plates," she said softly. They put the tray on the table and tried to cut out a piece of the dessert. It resisted even Donna's sharpest steak knife.

"I thought these things were supposed to be able to cut an aluminum can," Steve huffed, trying to force the blade into the cake. Just then, his hand slipped and the knife nicked the side of his hand. He pulled his hand back in surprise and put his mouth on the wound. Donna cried out in alarm -- worried about Steve as a boyfriend but also as a musician under her management. A severed finger wouldn't be good for business. She could already hear Patch shrieking in anger.

She pulled the towel from under the tray and gave it to Steve, who put pressure on the wound while Donna ran in search of her seldom used first aid kit. Returning with bandages and ointment, she saw Steve smiling and examining the small cut. It was still bleeding slightly but was not bad at all.

"I think I'll live," he said as Donna gingerly placed a bandage on his finger.

"And you may even play the fiddle again," she said, lightly kissing the covered wound. Then, looking up at Steve's face, she leaned closer and kissed his chin, which was all the higher she could reach. Steve leaned down and met her lips with his own. They stood at the table, tongues carefully exploring as lips held fast. Steve slowly pulled his hands out of Donna's grip and wrapped his long arms around her. Donna moaned at the feeling of being surrounded by him.

Steve paused to catch his breath, and he rested his cheek on Donna's shiny brown hair. With his mouth close to her ear he whispered, "Donna, I think I'm in love with you. I hope it's not too soon to say that."

Donna remained in his embrace and began crying. "Please don't hurt me," she said.

"What?"

Sniffing and pulling back to look at her boyfriend's concerned expression, Donna explained, "I'm so scared that you'll change your mind. That I won't be... enough for you."

"Enough?" Steve asked, rubbing her back. "What do you mean?"

"I don't know. Pretty enough, sexy enough, skinny enough, cool enough...?"

Steve pulled her to his chest to stop her from continuing. "Donna, you're so beautiful and sexy that I find you intimidating. I couldn't handle any more."

"You have to say stuff like that," she objected. "You're my boyfriend."

"Do you know how hard it was for me to talk to you the night we met? Do you know how many acts I sat through, waiting for just the right comment that would get your attention and not make you roll your eyes and walk away? Do you know how desperately I wanted to meet you that night?"

Donna smiled weakly. She had forgotten about that night. "No," she said, wiping her cheeks dry.

"And then when I saw you on stage, and you blew me away with your voice and your songs and your stage presence..." Steve laughed, "You could have been offering me a job as a back-up singer in a heavy metal band and I would have said yes if it meant following you here. All I wanted was a chance to know you."

Donna leaned against Steve. This wasn't going at all like she had planned. She still felt scared. She still didn't know how to let herself believe him. She still thought she should wait until...

Nope. That was it. No more excuses. She decided to pretend, just for a minute, that she was Hannah. And so with all the assertiveness and confidence she could fake, she told herself, I'm in control here, grabbed the bottom of Steve's shirt, and pulled it off of him. She did it so quickly and so smoothly that she was almost as surprised as he was. But before he could say anything, she pulled her own sweater over her head and pushed a gasping Steve backwards towards her bedroom.

*******

Hannah and Wes lay on his bed, most of their clothing tossed about the room. Hannah reached again for his cock and was rebuffed yet again, for the third time that evening.

"Not yet," he mumbled, his lips bumping against hers. Hannah moaned in frustration, but this time Wes broke their kiss and in one smooth motion slid her panties down and off. Trailing kisses down her smooth, flat abdomen, he paused just above the small triangle of hair above her slit. Hannah was panting in anticipation of this moment. It had been months... months since anyone had touched her there. She smiled, picturing cobwebs between her thighs, and a small chuckle became a cry of joy as Wes suddenly licked the length of her slit.

"Ooooohhhh, yes, please," she moaned, feeling a slight release in the tension that had been building for so long. Just the knowledge that this evening would be spent in bed with Wes both relieved and heightened her agitation.

Hannah writhed slowly on the bed, arching her back and flexing her long, thin legs over and over. She wrapped her hands around Wes's head and ran her fingers through his soft large curls. His tongue probed deeper, teasing her entrance before moving back to her outer lips. The beard. He was growing the beard again and it was just past the prickly stage. The little hairs stimulated her sensitive labia. She remembered that he had never really liked having a beard but originally grew one only because she liked it. He hated how itchy it made his neck, but he did it for her. Because he loved her.

"Oh, God," she whispered, smiling broadly and wishing his hands could touch her everywhere at once. She stretched out her legs and rested her calves on his broad back. She had recently learned about his kayaking hobby, something she had never known in all their months together before. His back was broad and muscular and she shivered at the feeling of his strength under her legs.

Wes pushed at her thighs, forcing her legs up and open even more. Hannah grabbed behind her knees to hold them in place as Wes sucked at her pussy. As he moved slowly up, Hannah's breath quickened. She was close already. It hadn't taken long -- or, actually, it had taken months. Wes's lips reached her clit and Hannah shuddered. As his tongue circled around her nub, Hannah rubbed the back of Wes's head, encouraging him to continue.

After a few minutes, he paused and looked up at her. She looked into his eyes and mouthed, "I'm so close." Wes only squinted and Hannah remembered how little night vision he had without his glasses -- another thing she had only learned recently. "So close," she moaned, eliciting a smile from her lover and an eager prolongation of his ministrations.

Wes kissed back down her slit, licked the length of her folds, then moved back up to press his tongue against her clit. He repeated that pattern again and again, winding up the tension inside her.

"Yes, yes... yes! Yes!" she urged him each time he pressed his firm tongue against her most sensitive spot. But he would back away for a few seconds, causing her to whimper until he returned, pushing her closer... closer... closer...

Then he pulled completely back, breaking all contact. Hannah arched her head back and moaned, bracing for the next touch of his lips. Surely this next time would push her over the edge and into...

Oh GOD! Wes pushed firmly into her, sinking past her entrance and into her depths with one long thrust. The feeling of finally being filled magnified all of Hannah's sensations. She pushed her hips up, grinding her pubic bone against his and pushing herself into that state she had been hotly pursuing all evening.

Wes held still, forcing himself deep inside her as her walls clenched around him. He kissed the sensitive spot where her neck swooped into her shoulder. He carefully worked his hands around her body until she was fully embraced by him.

And still she came. She looked up at him in adoration, realizing she really knew him, that she loved him, that he loved her, and that all of that made this more beautiful and exciting than anything else her body had experienced to date. Rhythmically forcing her hips against him, she chanted, "Wes, Wes, Wes, Ohh God, Wes." His lips pulled at her nipples, forcing her thighs to clench in reflex. Every touch... every little move... she shivered, knowing she was slowly descending.

Hannah put her hands on Wes's cheeks, looking deep into his eyes. Panting heavily, she wanted to say something. "I... I... I... don't know," she got out. "I don't know what to say." Her face beamed, glistening with a thin layer of sweat. "It was never like that before, was it?" she wondered aloud.

"No," Wes agreed. "But then again, you weren't really there before, were you?" He puffed steadily as he began thrusting into her slick depths.

Hannah looked away and considered that comment. She put her thoughts on hold, realizing that Wes had been much closer than she realized. After only a minute of moving gently between her legs, he was clearly holding back.

"It's OK," she whispered into his ear. "I'm here now and I'm not going anywhere."

Wes's arms moved tighter against her as he groaned his release. Hannah silently counted the pulses, kissing her lover's neck with each one. No, she wasn't going anywhere. Not that night, and not for a long time.

*******

Donna insisted they keep the lights off.

"Whatever you want, babe," Steve had replied in the hastily agreeable tone of a man watching a woman prepare to undress for him.

She closed the door to keep out the light from the living room. The half-moon filtered through with enough light for Steve to make out Donna's beautiful curves as she slipped off her bra and panties. Sliding under the covers, she said, "Yikes! These sheets are cold!" Steve stood frozen in uncertainty until she insisted, "Come warm me up!"

He quickly doffed his pants and boxers, then joined her in bed. Donna rolled over onto him and they both gasped at the sensation of full body contact.

Donna straightened up a bit, steadying herself over Steve. He looked up in awe at the large, smooth breasts dangling in front of him, and he cautiously ran his hands up her sides and around to cup them. Donna held still, trembling in excitement and fear as Steve touched her. Then, snapping out of her trance, she reached between her legs and took hold of his member. It was warm and solid, longer than she had experienced but no thicker than she remembered.

There would be time later to take it slow. There would be time to explore, to lick and suck and kiss and feel. But Donna knew her own fragile state of mind, she knew how easily her resolve might wither. And she didn't want her insecurities to spoil this moment. Her body was ready; her body was beyond ready. She ached for this.

"Before I lose my nerve," she said softly. Steve nodded in the darkness. Donna slowly ran his tip along her folds, taking in the sensation of this foreign flesh touching her so intimately. Lining his head up to her entrance, she inched herself down a little. It was more difficult than she had expected, but she continued pushing down. Pulling her hand away, she steadied herself by putting both hands on Steve's chest. Light brown hair ran from his thin, toned abs up to the top of his chest. She focused on the feeling of his hair on her skin to distract from the pressure of his cock opening her up.

"oooOOOOHH!" Steve groaned as she sank down. He looked almost panicked and Donna wondered if their romp would be over before it even started. She paused, not wanting to overstimulate him.

Sensing her concern, Steve looked up and said, "No, it's OK. You just feel... amazing."

Donna gasped, "You do too." Then she rose up a little and pushed down harder, forcing her tight channel all the way down. She felt him pressing deep inside her, almost uncomfortably deep. She sat still, breathing deeply and lightly squeezing around his cock. Steve in turn flexed his penis, the unexpected twitch making her realize just how amazing it was that a part of him was so deeply inside her.

And he wouldn't stop touching her. From her hair and face, down her shoulders, across her breasts, around her back, all over her belly, and especially the wide hips she always tried to hide with longer shirts and looser pants. Steve's hands roamed all over her body as she held herself still on top of him. Self-consciously, Donna giggled and grabbed his wrists as they lingered on her chest.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

"It's just so much to take in at once," he answered breathlessly. "I want to touch every part of you -- it's all so beautiful. Next time I want the light on so I can see you even better."

Donna fought back the urge to contradict him. Instead, she pressed his hands tighter against her breasts, wincing at the sensation of his guitar-string calloused fingertips on her nipples Slowly she began rocking back and forth, groaning a soft oooohhhhh as his tip stirred her depths. She was answered by a muffled moan from the man below her. Steve pushed up a little, even though it wasn't possible for him to be any deeper inside her.

"Is this OK?" he asked softly, sliding his hands down and lightly gripping Donna's waist.

Donna nodded and hummed "Mm-hmm." She also lifted herself up a little bit, ahh-ing at the feeling of his crown dragging along her walls. She realized that, as long as she focused on the erotic sensations and didn't think about Steve looking at her, she was much better able to enjoy their coupling. She leaned forward, putting her weight on her elbows on either side of Steve. Her face lined up with the top of his chest, and Donna put her face just below his collarbone. He smelled musky, manly, hot.

She heard him grunting as he slowly pushed up into her, but she tried to tune it all out. She tried to focus on the feeling of her walls slowly being pushed apart, then closing, then spreading, then closing. She could move her hips in just the right way to feel a consistent, delicious pressure on her clit. She homed in on that, spreading her legs just a little more to get the feeling she needed. Little sparks of extra pleasure sent chills up her spine. Soft hair tickled her nipples and she pushed harder against his chest.

More skin. She wanted more skin.

As if he had read her mind, Steve moved his hands from her hips and up her back, wrapping her up in a lover's embrace. His hands almost covered her whole back, his long fingers spreading from shoulder blade to shoulder blade. She felt smaller, fragile, and yet... safe. Every touch communicated acceptance.

Yes, that was it. Acceptance. That's what she wanted. She didn't need to tune Steve out. She needed to bring him into better focus, to see that he wasn't repulsed by her or distant or distracted. He wanted her. He chose her. He loved her.

As Donna sped up her motion on top of Steve, she listened to his desperate breaths just above her head. "Donna... Oh God, yes... Ohhhh yes... Oh God, Donna, you feel amazing... So beautiful..."

He wasn't closing his eyes and picturing the girl down the hall, like her college boyfriend used to do. He wasn't imagining scenes from his porn collection or his fantasy world. He was making love to her, and he was loving it!

And Donna was loving it, too. Oh God, she thought, it might really happen. "Don't move," she pleaded. Steve held still, pushed up as deep as he could go. Donna had found the perfect friction and was frantically pushing against that spot. Part of her was scared and wanted to stop. But her insides felt so tightly wound up, so on the edge, she couldn't bear to think of stopping now.

No... no... no... don't... stop... she grunted as she squeezed around the shaft that was driving her towards her peak. No, she wasn't going to stop. No, she wasn't going to get scared and hide. She lifted up her head, her bangs covering her face as she sucked in air. She felt the room shake and saw flashes behind her eyelids. She teetered on the precipice, and when she felt Steve's hands squeeze her back just a little tighter, she fell over the edge.

For Donna, cumming was usually a simple, quiet moment in the silence of a lonely bedroom. Years of sharing dorm rooms and apartments had trained her to minimize her pleasure for the sake of discretion. But she was in no mind to consider discretion that night, and as her walls clenched tightly around Steve, she cried out like one relieved of a burden she had carried for ages. She wrapped her arms around Steve's torso as she trembled and twitched, her legs trying to close but finding they could only grip tighter to the man in between them.

nageren
nageren
1,071 Followers