Sisters Ch. 04: Acceptance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she regained the ability to determine her movements, she rested her head again on Steve's chest, lying there until her breathing slowed and her thoughts had cleared. Steve was rubbing her bottom, slowly running his hand along her lower curve and back up again. She must have lain there in his arms for at least five minutes, until she realized he was softening inside her.

"Oh my God, I'm sorry," she said softly, squeezing his cock with her tired pussy. "You need to... uh... do you want to switch or something?"

"Hmm?" Steve grunted, tracing his fingertips up her spine. "Oh... no, I'm fine. I, uh... I kinda finished with you."

Donna smiled. She had been so lost in her own pleasure, she hadn't even noticed that she was dragging Steve along with her. She giggled softly, thinking of past lovers' oblivion to her pleasure during sex, and how refreshing it was not to be an afterthought.

"Um, Donna... should I have pulled out or something?" Steve asked hesitantly. "We sort of skipped that conversation in the heat of the moment."

Rolling off of her lover and onto her side next to him, Donna draped an arm and a leg across him and mumbled, "We'll worry about that tomorrow, OK?" It would be a while before she could fall asleep, but until then, she watched her boyfriend doze off, a contented smile on both their faces.

*******

Donna heard a muffled noise coming from the floor. She stirred from her bed and picked up her pants. Pulling her phone from a pocket, she saw a message from Hannah.

On my way. See you in 30. She looked at the clock. It was mid-morning already.

Steve was rolling towards her, groggily rubbing his eyes. "Hey gorgeous," he smiled, eyes still squinting.

"Hannah's on her way," she replied with a grin. "You can shower if you're quick."

"Join me?" he said, raising his eyebrows.

"Not if we need to be quick. You go ahead."

"Ladies first," Steve insisted.

Donna shrugged and headed for the shower. When she was done, she dressed and tidied up the room while Steve showered. Just as she stepped out of her bedroom, Hannah was walking into the apartment. The sisters locked eyes, then each smiled.

"Have a good night?" Donna asked.

"Let's just say I'll be getting out of your hair sooner rather than later," Hannah replied plopping down on the couch. "You?"

Donna blushed and unconsciously glanced towards her bedroom door. Hannah smiled and nodded in understanding, giving her sister an exaggerated wink and two thumbs up. Donna sighed and said, "We need to talk details later."

"Oh, you better believe we will," Hannah agreed. "I think we both have a lot to talk about."

Donna headed back to her bedroom, saying, "I'm going to make sure Steve knows you're here."

"Sounds good. Oh, and Donna?"

"Yeah?"

"Is there a reason for the melted ice cream covering the kitchen table and dripping onto the floor?"

Donna's face registered confusion, and then embarrassment.

"I mean," continued Hannah, "I could think of several reasons to cover a table in ice cream, but I don't think you've quite reached that level of sexual experience yet, young grasshopper..."

*******

Six months later

"...and that's about it, Penny," Hannah said, standing across from her sister's marble gravestone. "Donna will be by to visit soon, I hope. But she gets car sick so easily these days. Steve's taking good care of her and is going to be a great Daddy. I can already tell he's going to be the kind of father we should have had, the kind we always wanted. I think they're waiting until after the baby is born to get married."

She paused, letting a few tears run down her cheeks. Looking up at the trees overhead, she continued. "It's not easy, Penny, it really isn't. I'm not as strong as you think I am. I still hate him, and I want to just run away from it all, but I won't let him win. Donna, too. She's really the stronger one, I think. I keep walking a fine line, so close to fucking it all up again, but I've got a great safety net, now. You were right. It's so much better this way. Harder, but so much better."

She stood silently for a few minutes, then turned to leave. She stopped abruptly, turned around, and placed a small card and envelope among the stems of the fresh flowers she had placed on the ground in front of the gravestone. The card began:

Miss Hannah Naples and Mr. Wesley Donovan

cordially invite you to the celebration of their marriage...

The End