All Comments on 'Sisters, Friends, and Lovers Ch. 24'

by SteveWallace

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
You should have ended this...

chapters and chapters ago. Repetitive, unoriginal drivel.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I enjoy your story

I thank you for your story I like how it is well written and encourage you to keep up the good work. Thank you for writing

SteveWallaceSteveWallacealmost 10 years agoAuthor
Re Recent Anon Comment

I bet Anonymous stopped having sex after the first couple of times because it was repetitive and drivel. ;-)

curiousvisitorcuriousvisitoralmost 10 years ago
:)

I wonder what happened to my previous (non-anon) comment....

fanfarefanfareover 9 years ago
For myself...

...and my wife, we did repetitive and unoriginal for more than twenty years until my wife became too ill for more then affectionate cuddling.

I would not exchange a moment of our 'vanilla' lives for the reality of promiscuity. And I am talking about me & my wife, this is not any sort of critique of your choices in life.

Unless you performed non-consensual violence against others. And I do not care if the body responds favorably to brutal treatment. The car is not the driver, the horse is not the rider, the body is not the person.

Both my wife and I had parents who were sexually wild and undiscriminating. Both our families and I would guess the people they had affairs with, suffered a multitude of troubles. A lot of collateral damage, families torn apart by selfishness.

Here in literate pornland we can safely explore all the kinks and fetishes of our curiosity. With little risk to anything but our equanimity. And just avoid, walk away from whatever does not appeal to our individual taste.

A written description of the deed is not the physical action of the deed. To quote somebody "The map is not the territory."

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSteveWallace@SteveWallace
A note on the story Loosening Up: Yes, it has many many characters. A PDF is available upon request listing the characters and placing them in some kind of perspective for the reader. Just email me (see below). Well over 18 ... even 30, hell 40 is way back there, oh hell, o...