All Comments on 'Sisters, Friends, and Lovers Ch. 29'

by SteveWallace

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
More

Great story series...

When you started this you said this story would take about 30 chapters, well at this pace I think 45 to 50 chapters is more likely before you get to the finish, unless you do the stupid thing and rush the ending or go and shove the rest of the story into one chapter.

Please do not change your writing style. Take the time to finish this story properly. Get Dwayne and Myrna involved on the swinging, get the Cambridge group moved to a larger newer home, have the wedding and week long orgy with details of both, have some closure on the various projects Steve has under him, have Fran and some of the other women in the group get pregnant and raise kids and finish this story the way it needs to be finished.

arrowglassarrowglassalmost 10 years ago
This should be subtitled..."The Never Ending Story!"

At least I sure hope so and plan on reading each and every one of them. You have woven a remarkable web of characters...passion...sensuality...love that has so many possibilities! Thank you!

Rapier875Rapier87511 months ago

That was by far the best chapter for quite a while.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSteveWallace@SteveWallace
A note on the story Loosening Up: Yes, it has many many characters. A PDF is available upon request listing the characters and placing them in some kind of perspective for the reader. Just email me (see below). Well over 18 ... even 30, hell 40 is way back there, oh hell, o...