Sisters, Friends, and Lovers Ch. 29

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I gestured to Loren. "Why don't you clean me up, and then clean up Ivy." There was no doubt about what I wanted to have happen, plus Loren had had it done to her, just not been on the cleanup end of things.

Loren tentatively inhaled my cock, realizing as she did it was dripping with my cum and Ivy's female juices. After a couple of tentative tastes, she realized it wasn't that bad, and then I was back buried in her mouth until I fully disappeared.

Moving on from me to Ivy, Loren adopted a more enthusiastic style. Again I heard the slurping sounds, and I could see she even started to use a couple of fingers to pull my goo from inside Ivy, and to stimulate Ivy to an orgasm. Ivy gave me a look that betrayed amazement at our protégé, and then she came. After Ivy finished her climax, Loren turned to Ivy, "Did I really give you an orgasm?"

Ivy nodded and whispered, "Thank you. Come and let me kiss you."

Loren looked at me and smiled like a little kid who had just done something really well by accident but wasn't about to not take pride in the accomplishment. I had to laugh aloud at the look on her face. I said, "Congratulations, you've broken through a couple of more barriers tonight. Now kiss Ivy."

I thought for a moment and as she pulled away from a long sapphic kiss; I said, "Do you want to breakdown a couple more barriers tonight?"

Loren looked at me with a worried expression suddenly. I said, "Want to make love to two other men tonight?"

Slowly she nodded up and down as she broke into a further grin. She said, "Aidan and Matt?"

I slipped out of the room and found Matt, René, and Fran in the living room. Fran was bouncing up and down on his cock as he sat on the sofa. René was beside the two of them urging them on, but getting fingered by him.

They turned to me, and I asked, "Want to come and join us? We're about to expand Loren's horizons to a new man, if you're up to it Matt. You can be the second man to ever make love to her."

Quick as a flash they were all up and following me into the bedroom. Loren was standing beside the bed as we came in.

Matt went right up to Loren, and the two of them immediately started to French kiss. I watched Loren grab ahold of his cock, still wet with Fran's juices. After a few wanks, she dropped to her knees and swallowed Matts long cock, working it around the way Ivy had just showed her.

After a couple of minutes of this, Loren invitingly lay back on the bed expecting to be fucked, but Matt buried his face in her pussy first, his tongue and fingers going wild in her cunt. A couple of minutes of that, and then he rose and slowly worked his hardness into her cunt. Loren came right away again.

I ended with René riding my cock with Fran and Ivy beside us in a sixty-nine. Matt was not schooled in the Tantric sex techniques I intuitively used now, so his technique to extend his staying power was to extract, wait a minute or two for things to cool down, and then start in again. I watched him go through four cycles of this with Loren before he finally gave it up and joined her in a beautiful orgasm.

The two of them lay together cooing at one another as Loren still twitched her body against his. While they were regaining their centers, I went and got Aidan, Sheila, and Ally. I explained to them what the plan was.

We got back to the bedroom, and about two minutes later, Ally was eating cum from Loren's pussy, and two minutes after that Aidan was buried to the hilt in Loren, and the two of them were noisily building towards another pair of orgasms.

It took another hour before everyone had a comfortable number of orgasms, and had sated their sexual desires for the evening. At that point, we broke into three groups to sleep. Matt, Sheila, and Ally went off to the guest room. Aidan and Ivy took the queen bed in the master bedroom, and across from them I bedded down with my arms around Loren and Fran, with René close by.

* * * * *

Loren got me to stay in bed a little longer than the others, so we could make love before getting up. After a communal shower, we went out to the living room where everyone had remained nude or scantily dressed. Loren blended right in as one of the nudies.

After we ate, various teams formed to do laundry, grocery shopping, a run to the hardware store, and some other errands.

Fran approached me in an aside and asked if I would mind if Loren moved some of her things in with us and started to hang out more with all of us. I loved the idea.

Thus, it was announced that Loren and I had a special errand to run. Loren looked puzzled and at me as though I would tell. I figured I'd let Fran make the announcement.

Fran stood up with her cup of coffee in hand. She toasted Loren and said, "We've taken a unanimous vote and we want you to move in with us, at least as much as you want. You can spend all your time here, or as much as you want. We still have some closet space left -- an inch or two - and can share one of the dressers. What do you say, will you move in with us?"

I turned back to Loren and she was all choked up and had tears running down her cheeks and dripping off her chin onto her bare breasts. She stood and threw herself into Fran's arms with a huge sob, "Oh, God, YES. I love you all so much. Of course, I'll do this." She sobbed, only we could all tell they were happy cries and not sad ones.

Loren snuffled around the apartment kissing everyone afterwards, and thanking them for wanting to include her. She hadn't expected anything like this, but had already fallen in love with everyone of us. A couple of us warned her that she'd learn the true meaning of nymphomania, horniness, sluthood, and orgy by hanging around with us. Loren told us she wanted it all now, as fast as we could support her through her journey.

Late morning, we headed out. I walked with Loren over to her apartment. We filled up her car, mostly with clothing, and then ferried it back to the condo and carried everything upstairs.

Loren had asked, "How much of my stuff should I bring? Is this permanent or temporary? Should I plan for a few days or ... oh, god, a long time?" I could hear the worry of exclusion in her voice -- the disbelief that we really wanted her to join us.

I smiled at her, "Loren, when we said we love you, we aren't about to kick you out after we just talked you into living and loving with us. This is permanent. Do you know what unconditional love is about?"

"Sort of, but tell me."

"I'll be blunt. If you mess up, we forgive you and will help you get back on track. Through all that, we won't stop loving you. So, the bottom line is this is permanent, but we can't have you bring everything right now because we don't have the room. We're just starting to worry about having more space as you'll see this afternoon."

Loren got a slot in the guest room closet, and shared a dresser with Aidan and me. I ended up moving a drawer full of stuff to a suitcase I seldom used so that she'd have some space. Things were tight.

One of the advantages of so many women living together is the trading around of clothing. Loren was about the same size as Fran and Ally, so part of the afternoon was spent by the three of them dressing Loren up in sexier and sexier outfits that became more and more revealing, and ... well, slutty. They also were doing makeup and her hair in various styles too. Loren acted like a live Barbie doll and she loved it. She took the new style as part of her initiation into her new way of life. As an admirer of at least half the women on the planet, I have to say that her 'new look' made her stunning and made me think of her as 'hot,' 'desirable,' and 'overtly attractive to an extreme.' Everyone agreed, and Loren positively blossomed with our praise.

The nine of us took two cars to dinner in Woburn at Joe's American Bar and Grill, and then to the dessert and swing party at Chip and Gale Dunn's home in Farborough. Loren was nervous about meeting new people and being with them in some sexual way. I assured her that she didn't have to do anything she didn't want to do, that she could be a spectator, or that I'd even drive her home and hang out with her if things got too overpowering.

Lyle, Nancy, Sean, Rita, Chip, Gale, and two other couples were already there when the nine of us arrived. Suddenly, we were a crowd. I told Chip if they didn't want a horde of people suddenly arriving, he'd have to stop inviting us. He brushed off the comment because, as he said, everyone loved us, and the excitement we lent to every event we attended.

The initial buzz in the room was to congratulate Gale and Chip on her pregnancy, although I couldn't see any significant bulge announcing the fact to the general public. The couple talked about how significant an event it was in their lives, how they were already planning to redo one of the bedrooms, and how excited their parents were about the first grandchild.

Rita latched onto me, and I knew I'd end up starting the party with the sexy redhead. Loren staked out a corner in the living room, and all of the men she hadn't met fawned all over her. I could see the color rise in her exposed chest and neck as they bombarded her with compliments and wishes that she'd started to hang out with us much earlier. Loren looked as though she'd be a popular person throughout the night.

The pairs and couplings didn't take long to start. I went off with Rita and Ally to one of the guest rooms, with whispered promises to Gale and Nancy about the second round. We got to 'it' pretty quickly, and soon I had both women writhing in one orally-delivered climax after another, rapidly switching between the beautiful ladies.

I didn't see where Loren ended up, but she was a 'project' that Fran and I were intent on making a success, so I knew I'd go around and check on her happiness when Rita, Ally, and I were happily aglow. 'Aglow' took about an hour to achieve. I ended up feeling loved, and both women assured me that they knew I cared deeply for them. Rita also waxed about going to St. Maartens for the wedding, and how much fun the whole week sounded.

When we broke apart and headed back to the living room, I spot-checked the other bedrooms and the family room where one of Sheila's porn films was playing on Chip and Gale's large TV set. I paused and watched Sheila's video where she was in a foursome with three hung muscular men who had her airtight. I felt a little surge in my own cock reminding me of how sweet she was to couple with.

I found Loren in the living room surrounded by three other people. She was on her hands and knees, and Sheila was underneath her eating her pussy or sucking on her clit. Sean had his long schlong slowly going in and out of her pussy, and Lyle was getting a blowjob on her other end. Loren was purring in what sure sounded like happiness. I watched for a couple of minutes as I stroked my own shaft back to hardness.

I got a slight surprise when a feminine hand reached around me and grabbed ahold of my cock. Gale said, "I've been hoping to find you. Wanna play?"

I gave her a kiss and said, "I do. Got a room or shall we join this little orgy?"

"No, come with me. I want you in my own bed, and if we end up leaving a wet spot I'll have something to remember you by all night."

Gale sucked me the rest of the way back to a 'ten' with her talented mouth. After she moved so I could start fucking her, she started to give me some of her hallmark dirty talk. "I bet you didn't think you'd get to fuck my hot pregnant pussy tonight, did you?" "You feel so good in there. I can feel every ridge and crevice of your beautiful cock sliding along the walls of my vagina."

Gale and I went a long time. Several men and women came and went in the bedroom, leaving behind kisses or even getting sucked on by Gale. Aidan got the longest treatment, stopping only seconds before Gale brought him off as I pistoned into her body. He went off to find Rita.

Loren came and kissed me, watched me fucking Gale, and then at her invitation mounted her face and let Gale eat her pussy dripping with Sean and Aidan's cum. The two made quite a production of the sex act. I even backed away for a few minutes to let Loren eat out Gale's pussy and bring her to an orgasm. After Loren crested and fell into my arms, Gale and I both kissed her back to life, and then she went off to find Chip at our recommendation.

After I'd cum in Gale and we were lying in our afterglow, Gale whispered to me, "You know this could be your baby?" She patted her tummy.

"I wondered. Will you want to find out?"

"No. It doesn't matter to Chip or me, and I'm hoping you or the other potential daddies won't press the issue."

"Not me, unless you want me to."

"This is a love child. The only people I've been making love to over the past months are truly the people whom I love. Chip knows that too, and so we're both content to just accept what comes. I won't love the baby any less because it's yours and not Chip's; in fact, maybe I'll love it more because I've been so surrounded by the love you and the other men have given me since we met."

I speculated, "I think we're thinking along the same lines -- Fran and me. I just want a healthy kid -- you know one who's a jock, has an IQ of 180, looks like a movie star, and finishes his or her Ph.D. at age sixteen as they discover the cure for cancer."

Gale laughed, "Oh, the same as me ... maybe this will be your child."

The possibility that Gale might be carrying my child really turned my heart in her direction. I cuddled her for a long time and told her how much I loved her, and wanted to be there for her. Eventually, we made love again.

The Cambridge contingent slowly gathered together and we left the Dunn's house around one a.m. amid a lot of kisses and words of affection and love. Aidan planned to stay behind, so only eight of us left: the six women, plus Matt and me. Matt drove his old Camaro, and I drove my Prius V. Back in the condo we just stripped naked, and got into bed to sleep. We were all pretty sexually sated.

I awoke at four a.m. when Loren shook me awake. She whispered, "Steve, please come and talk to me. I need you ... a lot." Now that I was awake, I could hear the stress and angst even in her whisper.

The two of us slipped out of bed, and walked naked into the living room. Neither of us turned on any lights; we just accepted the indirect lighting coming in through the window from a nearby streetlight.

I sat on the sofa, and Loren came into my arms. As she did, she started to cry. I said, "Baby, what's wrong? Tell me. Let me help."

Loren sobbed, "I ... I ... I ... I feel like such a slut."

"Oh, Baby. That's all right. We love you just the way you are. In case you didn't notice, we're all sluts ... and it's all right to be one."

"But ... but ... I ..." Loren sputtered but couldn't find any more words.

"Loren, do you know I love you?"

"Yes, I think so, but I'm afraid you'll stop because of what I did earlier."

"You mean having sex with the other men?"

She nodded, "Uh huh. Yes ... and women too. I was busy."

I said, "My telling you it's OK, probably isn't enough for you right now, but let me tell you a true story about another person I love."

Loren snuffled and asked, "Who?"

"Jane, the woman I love who's working in Denver. I hope you'll get to meet her someday soon."

Loren nodded and so I continued.

"Loren, when I met Jane at TCI in New Jersey she was forty years old. We fell in love, and started to have a very active sex life when we could get together. I'll skip the details, but we added another woman to our relationship, and all this took place while Jane knew about Fran, Sheila, and Ally. When I was home with the sisters, we started to get together with Aidan, the Reddicks, and the Dunns -- the folks we still call the Fabulous Five."

I paused because I knew the next tidbit of information was something that we'd sheltered from Loren, but it was time she knew. I said, "In that time period, we also started a relationship with the girls' parents -- Jean and Dave."

Loren pulled away and looked at me in the shadows, "You mean incest kind of stuff?"

"Yes. Jean and I have a very loving relationship, and the girls transformed their relationship with their father into one of love that included sex."

"Oh, wow."

I continued, "Through Jean and Dave we got introduced to the larger group of swingers I told you about. You met some of them last night. They were all people who cared deeply for one another and were so supportive in every way you can imagine. Jean calls this larger group her intentional family, because she loves them all. I feel the same way about them now, and you may meet many of them at the wedding if they choose to come to the Caribbean."

Loren nodded, and I sensed her sniffing and snuffling stopping.

I went on, "Anyway, after hearing about the parties and such on the weekends, Jane decided she wanted to come and meet everyone and see what the larger group might be like, so one Friday I brought her north with me from Jersey where she worked at the time."

"Needless to say, Jane fit in like a long lost sister. Everybody loved her immediately, and we made love to her. That Saturday, we went to a large swing party up in Farborough. Jane got carried away, and had her first gangbang. She fucked twenty-four men, some of them twice. She was dripping cum from all over her body -- every hole and crevice. She made love with several women she'd never met too, and several of them sucked the cum from her body or vice versa. If there was ever a slut for one night it was Jane."

Loren said, "But she loved it, right?"

"Actually, I had a similar conversation with her like I'm having with you right now. Jane had second thoughts and started to judge herself by old standards that deem being a slut as terrible, and nothing any respectable citizen would do. Let me sum up my opinion of that: Wrong Standard."

"What do you mean?"

"You were imbued or taught how 'good' girls behave, and good girls didn't get their lights fucked out in one night by a group of other people; but that's bullshit. Why not have the fun of the experience. You weren't drunk or drugged. You went into the experience knowing what it might be like. You liked the people, and the few times I checked up on you it sure looked like you were having fun and orgasms and getting filled to gunnels with cum."

"I was, but now ..."

"Well, I have news for you. You are a slut. You are my slut, and Fran's slut, and Sheila's slut, and everyone else's, and we love you for being that way and for doing the same thing the rest of us have been doing for a couple of years. You have joined a very select group of people who really know and appreciate group sex. Let me ask you a question, was it all that bad?"

Loren thought, "No, it was ... nice ... and I did cum a lot."

"So, don't feel bad about it. Bask in the glory of what you did. You had fun. You could have stopped any time, but you didn't because it was fun, and arousing, and sensual. You are a hedonist at heart like the rest of us. Enjoy this new religion."

"And you still love me?"

"More today than yesterday, but not as much as tomorrow." I tenderly kissed Loren, and pulled her up and over so she straddled my lap. Although I wasn't a '10' I was hard enough to penetrate her, and I did. Loren and I started a slow and loving fuck.

Loren said, "And the others won't think I'm weird, or turn me away?" She sighed, "Oh, God, you cock feels so good."

"You're kidding, right? They were all there doing the same thing. They're used to it, and enjoyed it without second thoughts other than to bask in the pleasure of it all." I paused, "Look, someday, I bet you will do what Jane did -- have a gangbang and get twenty or more guys to fuck you blind. Maybe you'll enjoy it more if you remember this conversation. The night Jane did it, I talked to some of the other women about what she'd be like afterwards, and they each told me that what you're feeling now is exactly what to expect. It's because we have this story, these memes, these boundaries that we set up for our behavior, that aren't even ours; they belong to someone else -- to others who think they have the right to judge us. They can't if we don't let them."