Sisters, Friends, and Lovers Ch. 29

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I paused and went on, "Let those that love you be your judge if anyone. See how the rest of us feel when they get up. I guarantee everyone will love you just the way you are. It's who we are. We give unconditional love."

Loren sobbed, but stepped up her body motions in our fuck. She gasped out, "I love all of you so much."

"And we love you. Why do you think we asked you to move in with us? We want the people we love near us, with us, making love with us. We want you."

Loren came, and I jettisoned a load of cum into her body. I held her and stroked her in my most loving way for a half hour after until she gestured that we should go back to sleep. I cradled her into me right on the sofa until she slept.

Loren was quiet in the morning when we awoke. We both smelled liked day-old sex -- very ripe. We'd ended sleeping tightly together on the sofa after our middle of the night fuck. Sheila and Matt came out, nude, to start breakfast. We got up at that point and started to help, although each of us slipped away for a quick shower.

I could see Loren relax after she got kissed by each new arrival, and then the idle conversation as various breakfast ingredients were brought out to the counter revolved around the fun the previous night had been, how orgasmic Gale had been at first and the speculation about her pregnancy, how horny Lyle had been and how much better at lovemaking he'd gotten over the past year as he practiced the Tantric sex techniques, and what a sex bomb Rita was with Matt in the last round.

Loren listened carefully and seemed to be trying to read between the lines as to whether there were any negatives about the prior night and her activities. The only negative remark I heard was a comment about the Dunn's having run out of Chardonnay. All the other remarks were observations or favorable comments. It had been a great party.

Loren relaxed further when Fran, Ally, René, and Ivy joined us. The same kind of conversation continued. René and Ivy made more of an effort to get Loren to comment on the party, and I listened as she too started to join in the fun of remembering various little tidbits from the evening, including in response to one question, her most memorable orgasms of the night (the orgasm I saw her have with Chip; Lyle spit-roasting her while Sheila ate her out and Aidan fucked her). Sheila looked proud to be singled out for exemplary service to her friend.

Later in the morning, I did a health check with Loren, and she smiled at me. "I am much better now. Thank you for loving me, and for being so supportive. You are teaching me so much about love, and life, and relationships ... and sex. I love this. I feel as though I am growing by leaps and bounds every hour."

I kissed Loren and cuddled with her for a while. Ivy joined us too, and we just had a quiet time on the sofa. René came to us too, and put her head in Loren's lap, obviously expecting to be smoothed and loved by her new 'sister.' I finally declared cuddle time over after about fifteen minutes. I got a contingent of people to put on their running sweats and to take a chilly November jog along the Charles River.

To be continued

Thank you Germandragon for your editing. You've made this a better story by finding the errors that would have made reading difficult.