Sisters, Friends, and Lovers Ch. 30

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I also got Jane and Loren to talk, having Jane tell Loren about her first gangbang and how slutty she'd felt and how she got over it. Jane was almost fifteen years Loren's senior, so I'm sure there was big sister explaining the facts of life to little sister feeling going on. Later, Loren came and kissed me and told me she not only loved me, she loved Jane, and that she was fine what she'd done at the swing party, and then over the weekend, and she wanted more, more, more of the same the rest of her life.

Sheila texted us that she and Ned were 'getting along famously' and that she'd return home soon. 'Soon' turned out to be late Sunday morning. Ned came with her, and blended into the activities at the condo. Based on an aside conversation, I saw Ally start to come on to Ned, a point that surprised him, but he seemed to roll with things. I felt sure that by now, Ned understood the open relationships we had in all directions within our circle.

I didn't find it a surprise at all when Ally went off with Ned for dinner 'and whatever.' The 'and whatever' kept her out until midnight, and she came home well fucked, and with great affection for our new friend.

Fran suggested that she go out with Ned too, size him up, and see how to integrate him into our growing family. We talked about a number of open questions regarding him joining us to some degree. I wanted to know more about why he hadn't gotten along with his first wife, plus how he felt about being part of a bisexual (for the women) polyamorous situation with a little incest thrown in for good measure? How would Sheila's porn career influence his thinking? Was he discrete? What was the chemistry with the rest of us? We went on and on thinking up questions. Fran wrote them down, and then transferred them to her iPhone so she didn't forget them.

Monday night Fran went out with Ned, arriving home about one a.m. I grinned as she slipped into bed, nudging Ivy to one side so she could spoon in next to me. She whispered, "He's a divine lover. I have a lot of info about him, all positive. I'll tell you tomorrow, but think of him as a new member of our clan."

Tuesday, I was up and out the door a six a.m. to catch the early shuttle to New Jersey. I was at TCI headquarters by nine, and working with John Ringler on the corporate strategic planning project. Of course, I had to remain mute about Jane's promotion and relocation, but I could see as we went over some things how important her new position would be and how much faith the Board must have in her performance to move her to their most critical region.

I didn't have a chance to talk to Fran until I was driving to Jane's old house that I'd been using as a hotel whenever I was in New Jersey. Jane would actually be arriving at her own house in a day or so for the first time in few months while she spent a week or so at corporate headquarters.

I didn't get any personal time until five o'clock. I left TCI and drove to Jane's home, getting there before anybody else. I called Fran, and she'd just gotten home and gave me an update on Ned.

Fran said, "Ned's a keeper, and you know how skittish I am of men I don't know since the incident with Joel. He has a very gentle personality, yet looks so handsome, even with his glasses. We took a walk near his condo, and he seemed to know every dog and owner in the neighborhood. He loves animals and that tells me a lot of the man. He's also artistic as you might expect, and lives a nearly spotless life but isn't anal retentive about it. He's widely read and has a great library. He has great stamina when making love, definitely pleases, makes sure his partners are happy before he finishes, and has a pretty fast recovery period. He also knew some of the Tantric sex moves you practice. Overall, I give him an 'A' rating."

"What'd he think about dating three sisters in a row?"

Fran giggled. "I asked him that, and he said it blew his mind. He also confessed that he's had a long, dry spell with women, partly of his own choosing since he felt so burned by his ex-wife's departure. She took him to the cleaners and left a really sour taste in his mouth."

"Why'd the marriage break apart?"

"From all I can tell, she was after him for his money. I think they 'liked' each other for a while, but I didn't get the feeling there was much love there. She's got a career, and he thought that towards the end of the marriage she was getting it on with one of the guys she worked with. He says he's ready for something new."

"What does he think about Sheila's porn career?"

"He laughed. Said he always wanted to know someone in the industry and now he does. He was very accepting of it, and said if she enjoyed the exhibitionism and stardom then more power to her. I didn't think it impacted his opinion of her at all except in a good way."

"Did you ask him about what he thought about our lifestyle?"

"I did, and he just shrugged. He said he thought it was interesting, and he thought it'd be an interesting situation to be in. He's open to it if something like that ever dropped into his lap. He doesn't see himself being the hub of anything the way you've turned out to be."

"Just so you know, I didn't plan it. It's only been recently I've wanted to add a few people."

Fran giggled, "You'd add every female on the planet if you got to fuck them. You are lovable, and you fall in love easily."

"Oh, come on. I'm not that bad. Look how careful I was with Loren. I was willing to stop at any time."

"Loren? You mean the girl that is turning into a super-slut because she loves cock so much? That girl? The one that would do anything for you because she loves you so much?"

"OK, and yes, that girl. We've corrupted her, and that's partly your doing."

Fran laughed, "She loves it. She told me she'd never go back."

"Hey, back to Ned. Do you want to add him to our circle and if so what are our next steps?"

"Yes, I do. He's a darling. Sheila and Ally love him too. As for next steps, I made a dinner date with him for tonight, but what he doesn't know is that I'm taking Ivy with me, and we're going to give him an experience he'll never forget. She's psyched."

"Poor Ned," I chuckled. "Take notes and tell me all about it tomorrow."

About that time I heard a car pull in the driveway. I looked out the front window and through the frost I saw Pam and Kristen heading for the house. Kristen carried a large bag of Chinese takeout from a restaurant just down the street. I strode to the front door to open it before they had a chance to knock or get their keys out.

I greeted them and welcomed them into what I'd come to think of as my 'Other Home.' I'd spent so much time here over the past year, even after Jane suddenly assigned to the Rocky Mountain Division, that I felt I owned the place. I had been keeping it clean, even dusting, and had done a few minor repairs, as they'd come needing attention.

I got kisses from each of the women. Pam said, "Hey, it's cold in here."

I explained, "I've had the heat on a low setting to save money. It's coming up, but might take another hour or two. I was thinking of making a fire in the fireplace. Would you like that?"

Kristen hugged me, "That'd be so romantic ... and warm. If you ever expect to see the nude body that's under these winter clothes you'd better jig up the temperate about ten degrees. I'm even cold in the summer, just so you know." I noticed that neither Pam nor Kristen took off their outdoor winter coats for fifteen minutes.

The three of us puttered around the kitchen setting up the various Chinese dishes to share. I opened some wine and poured three glasses. Our conversation was chatter about work and the cold weather. There was even the season's first serious snow storm in the Midwest, due to hit the east coast the following day. I recommended that if things got bad we all head to Jane's home early since it was the closest to TCI and to where Kristen worked for the foundation Zoey's parents had established. Kristen said she'd bring Zoey too, and anybody else that looked marooned and horny.

I felt warmed to reconnect with Kristen after a long hiatus due to our travels not leaving us in New Jersey at the same time. Yes, she did show me her naked body, and so did Pam, after we got the living room temperature pumped up to about eighty. We made love on the sofa, and when we got too tired, we all sprinted up the stairs to the master bedroom, dove under the covers, shivered for a few moments until our body heat warmed the cold sheets, and then went to sleep.

In the morning, the house was warmer so we had less trouble rising and getting started. The morning sky had that gray-white color and the air had a humid bite to it that portended snow later in the day. I made a guess to myself that it would start just after lunch. I rode back to TCI with Pam, and on the way we dropped Kristen off at the office building where the Mendenthal Foundation was based.

At work, Pam and I reviewed three of the projects FDC were doing for TCI. The project managers were well prepped (my doing from the day before), and Pam seemed pleased with the results we were getting. Two software systems had gone live in the past month, taking over from thirty-year-old software that was costly and cumbersome to run. So far, there were only minor glitches. Pam gave us much higher grades than the new online health care software the government had launched in the same time period.

When we broke at noon, the first lazy snowflakes of the day were coming down. I took a photo out the window and sent it to my girls in Cambridge with two words: 'Snow today.' A few minutes later, Fran responded, 'Here too. Heading home. Invited Ned to dinner and whatever. Call me when you have time. Love. F.'

I didn't think much about the text because that sounded so like Fran, but I did enjoy the picture she sent of Copley Square from her office window, mostly because a sultry Loren was sitting on the windowsill with her skirt hiked up well above her knees. I thought about how we really had transformed the pretty girl into a slut: my kind of person.

A group of us went to lunch in the TCI cafeteria. I felt a holiday air because of the impending holiday season and the onset of snow. I seemed to hear more laughter in the hall than usual too. Maybe I was lightening up a bit.

By the time lunch was over, an inch of snow had fallen and the storm had intensified. I texted Pam about leaving and she wrote back, 'Let's go. Meet at car in 10 min.' We met, and as we drove I called Kristen. She said she'd be waiting at the door to her office with Zoey. It took us an extra half hour to get there, but then the two of them jumped into the back seat laughing and bubbling over about the afternoon off due to snow. They were like school children who'd been let out early.

We finally made it to the house. Pam had a text from Bob saying he was on his way. Pete was in the City and there was no chance he'd get to us before dinner at the best. We each got into casual clothes, a benefit of leaving various outfits at Jane's home, and I built another roaring fire. We made up a grocery list and I volunteered to make the journey of about a mile to the local supermarket. By then the snow was coming down at over an inch an hour. The radio was making it sound like the storm of the century, and yet officially winter hadn't even started yet. I wondered if the stuff would hang around to create a white Christmas for everyone in the area.

Back with groceries I then started to prepare an Italian dinner of Chicken Parmigiana, complete with all the trimmings and fresh cheeses and pasta. We also started drinking some of the wine I'd bought, figuring that what warmed the body might also warm the mind.

At six o'clock, I went outside and shoveled the walk and brushed some of the snow from the cars. About six inches of snow had fallen since noon. The wind had kicked up too, so some of my shoveling was for nought. When I got back inside, Pam showed me a text from Pete: 'Staying in City. See if I can find a warm pussy to sleep in. Transportation system a disaster. Promise I'll be safe. Love you guys. Have fun. Pete.'

We had the TV on, and the city TV stations were all reporting not only the snow, but how bad the commute had become, warning of hours of delay by any mode of transportation. Plows were also having trouble keeping up with the storm.

I noted that Boston hadn't escaped the wrath of the storm. The snowfall prediction there was for over eighteen inches before tomorrow morning.

I called Fran and she picked up on the first ring. "Hi, Lover. How're you doing? In a warm safe place, I hope."

"At Jane's with Bob, Pam, Zoey and Kristen. Pete's marooned somewhere in Manhattan hoping to find some pussy to sleep with."

Fran laughed, "Sounds like a plan. We all just got here finally. Ned ended up walking from Kendall Square. He was soaked. I hope you don't mind, I gave him some of your sweats to wear after he took a hot shower."

"Alone?"

"Well, I thought he should have some companionship in the shower, so I did join him, but we didn't do much because his little Willie was so cold and shrunken. I'll warm it up a little later."

"Who's there?"

"Everyone but René. She called me earlier and told me she was going to sleep at the hospital since they have ER staff that can't make it in because of the snow west of them."

"What are you planning for Ned?"

Fran laughed again and then sort of whispered into the mouthpiece, "I thought we'd give him a full immersion initiation into our circle. We have Matt and Ned with six horny women. Guess what'll happen after dinner."

"I think we're planning the same thing. Enjoy and share like a good little girl."

"Oh, I'm planning on sharing. Loren already asked for some significant time with Ned and so did Jane, so I'm bowing out tonight to play with Matt. Both of them told me they miss you a lot and wish you didn't have to travel so much. Me too."

"Guilt trip," I chuckled.

"I know. I told them it was just the way things were. At least you're not alone."

"How'd you and Ivy do with Ned last night?"

In a whispered tone, "We fucked him dry, but he kept giving us orgasms with his mouth and fingers. This guy is really a superlative lover – not quite to your standards, but he's in the ballpark. He's always horny."

"I want details when I get home," I added with a chuckle of appreciation for another man after my own heart. I had some inner voice that made me want to keep delivering orgasms to my partners until they either passed out, as they'd been know to do, or pleaded for mercy and for me to stop.

Fran said, "I love you. I've got to go help with dinner. I'll talk to you later. I'm guessing we'll have tomorrow off, so I'll let you know what's happening with a text early in the day." We ended our call, and I rejoined the other four people at Jane's. Pam asked what the Cambridge crew was up to, so I told her including an update on the seduction of Ned. She'd met him over the Thanksgiving weekend, so she had some appreciation for his character.

After dinner the five of us retired to the master bedroom. I'd run an electric heater in the room to bring the temperature up, so by the time we decided to play the temp had reached a comfortable level for nudity and outside the covers fucking.

We played a little game of exhibitionism that Zoey conjured up, and set the rules for. We created various couples and each couple had to perform for the other three in the room. We were allowed to narrate our sex acts, talking about what we were doing, how we wanted our partners to feel, what we felt, smelled or tasted, and how we felt in terms of our impending orgasms.

Zoey managed to couple with me, and then describe a gangbang situation that had me harden to a 'ten plus.' As she talked about her perversion, she'd have me fuck her in various positions, or be on top riding the hell out of me and putting on a graphic sex show for our friends.

When my turn came to 'perform,' I cheated. I went and got my laptop computer, and hooked it up to Jane's bedroom TV. I called up one of Sheila's porn films and started that running, complete with sound track. This captured everyone's attention.

I had Kristen as my partner, and told her that to the best of her ability she just had to do everything that Sheila was doing in the video. I started by eating her pussy until she had a few orgasms, and then she swapped and started to deep throat me and do her nasty little tricks that were unique to her BJs. When Sheila started to have a threesome with another woman, Pam came and joined us, encouraging Kristen to eat her out as I plundered her pussy. In another threesome, we had Bob join us and spit-roasted Kristen for while, before DPing her to the amusement of Zoey and Pam who were masturbating each other. After that an all-out orgy ensured in the video, and that just called for all of us to be together in the bed, often swapping with our counterparts on the bed.

As usual, I outlasted Bob, but gave in after a while. I came inside Zoey, but not before I gave her several G-spot climaxes and got her so sexually excited she was oozing girl juice on a continuous basis.

After that round of our game playing, we were all tired, so I turned off the heater, locked up the house, and we retired to the two upstairs bedrooms. I had Pam and Kristen with me, and Bob had Zoey sleeping with him in the guest room.

When I woke to weak white light coming in from the window there was an unusual hush from outside, the kind of noiseless condition fresh snow produces. I looked beside me, surprised to find Zoey where Kristen had been. She cranked one eye open and me, and whispered, "Kiss me. I love you."

I kissed Zoey, and felt her sensual lips caress mine in a way only she could do. I asked, "Where are Pam and Kristen?"

"Making breakfast with Bob. I wanted to be with you one more time before the day got underway. I also wanted to make sure that you heard over and over again what I told you a minute ago, 'I love you.' I'm very particular about those words, and I don't use them casually. The only other men in my life right now who've ever heard them are Bob and Pete, so consider yourself in an exclusive club." She kissed me again, and I felt her warm breasts run against my arm in a seductive way.

The next I knew, Zoey's long tapered fingers wrapped around my sleeping cock, and suddenly I wasn't sleeping anymore. She had a knack of arousing me from my 'zero' condition to an 'eight' in only sixty seconds, aided in part by driving her sweet tongue into my mouth. Sixty seconds later, Zoey mounted me, continued to make love to me, and also continued to extol the virtues of our coupling like this as often as we could whenever we were near each other on the planet.

I didn't even pretend that I knew anything about extending our lovemaking session with Tantric techniques, and Zoey knew that. She popped off two significant climaxes, and just the pressure of her cunt spasming around my cock almost did me in, but when she started to cum a third time and dragged her pendulous tits with excited nipples across my chest, I gave up. I blasted a gallon of hot sticky cum up inside her as we both groaned and ground our faces together in a passionate kiss. Zoey then fell into my arms and stretched out her body over mine while keeping us connected.

I think we might have dozed or even fallen asleep again for a few minutes. She was so comfortable on top of me, and I didn't feel squashed in the least. What woke me was one giant twitch of her body. I opened my eyes and Zoey was looking at me with such a look of love on her face, I had no doubt about what she was feeling.