Sisters, Friends, and Lovers Ch. 30

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Zoey, I love you too. You know I have others in my life, as you do, but you've crossed that threshold in my thinking to have me say that to you. We make love, and I love you; what a nice combination."

We kissed some more, and then got up, slipped on some warm clothing, and headed downstairs. As we did, I started a little list in my head about the kind of clothing I was going to need to start keeping down here if this cold weather persisted – and I knew it would.

Pam, Kristen, and Bob had made French toast for us, along with bacon, fruit, and other little touches that made breakfast special. Bob proudly announced, "There is no way we are leaving here this morning, anyway. The street hasn't even been plowed, and near as I can tell there are about fifteen inches of fresh powder out there."

I said, "Well, we can start to dig out of here and be ready for our rescue. Besides, I sort of like snow shoveling; it helps build strong muscles twelve ways just like Wonder Bread."

I got a text from Fran at nine o'clock,'Snowed in by 18" of white. Amazing. State is paralyzed. We're all going to go dig cars out this morning. Ned stayed over and made the rounds, so to speak. He's a happy camper and one of the crew now. He gets 'it,' and will fit right in from here on out. Call at lunch hour if you can. Would like to hear how your night went and I'll give you details. I love you more than anything. F.'


To be continued

And, my usual thanks to Germandragon for his editing skills.