Sisters, Friends, and Lovers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I turned to Fran, knowing she had watched the sexual activities I had just done with her sister. She held her arms out and we embraced. I tentatively pawed at her breasts and felt her nod affirmatively in the ongoing kiss. Thus, I pulled her top off followed by the removal of her lacy bra.

I immediately tried to bring Fran the same kind of excitement I'd been delivering to her sister only moments earlier. I must have been doing something right, because she started to writhe and moan next to me on the sofa.

As I ministered to Fran, I felt hands from behind me start to unbutton the dress shirt I'd worn to our dinner. Sheila helped me shrug off the shirt so that all three of us were topless. Sheila rubbed her rock hard nipples against my bare back, and I could feel myself harden more in my slacks.

When I turned back to Sheila I realized she had shed her skirt and wore only a small sexy white thong. I knew that beneath the thong she'd had a Brazilian wax job and was ultra smooth. I'd explored that territory only a few days earlier and found the landscape tantalizing and hard to resist.

I pulled Sheila to me and kissed her, running my hands across her bare stomach and chest, pausing again at her nipples. In the midst of one particularly passionate kiss, I allowed my hand to drift southward along her body until my fingers touched to top edge on the front of her thong.

Sheila thrust her hips up at me in obvious invitation to explore further, and so I did. I ran my fingers under the edge of the material all around the small loincloth of material that did little to hide her nether region. Sheila kept sighing and moving her hips towards me.

As this was going on, Fran had taken it upon herself to remove my slacks, at first undoing the belt and fly, and then nudging me until I raised my hips for a moment so she could slide them off my hips and down my legs. My briefs went with them. Somehow I'd ended up the first one naked in this threesome.

I turned to Fran and she had gotten naked too. She smiled at me and said, "I thought I'd skip a step. You don't mind do you?" I shook my head, and then leaned in and started to make out with her.

Four hands fondled my manhood and sack, pulling, stroking, encircling, rubbing, and kneading me to a state of hardness akin to tungsten steel - a 'ten' on my ten-point hardness scale. As I got tended to, I took turns fingering each of the women, taking them higher and higher up the 'I'm-nearly-there' scale towards orgasms.

Just after I'd wondered where we would go from here, Fran took my entire shaft into her mouth and throat, proving her talent by giving me the best blowjob of my life. When she pulled off of me, Sheila leaned over and duplicated the feat.

Somehow we maneuvered to my bedroom and bed. When I was on my back, Sheila straddled my mid-section and knee-walked up until her cleft was directly over my mouth. I knew what she wanted, and so I started to eat her pussy with great delight. As I did, Fran reestablished my firmness with more of her mouth work.

As I licked and savored Sheila's sexual juices, I felt some movement below my middle. Seconds later, I felt my cock being massaged by Fran's pussy lips as she rubbed herself atop my cock. She rose up, grabbed ahold of me, aimed me for ground zero, and then slowly sank down until we were firmly and delightfully coupled with my cock deep inside her. I thought, 'Holy shit, I got a home run - two of 'em, back to back.'

I groaned as our coupling occurred. I was simultaneously fucking two women: one with my tongue and one with my cock. This night would be a peak experience the rest of my life. I kept taking mental photographs that incorporated not only the visual images, but also the touches, taste sensations, and aromas of the minute. I guessed that this was a one-time event that would never be repeated and I wanted to remember every nuance for the rest of my life.

I felt my own impinging orgasm, but before I'd gone over the top, Fran dismounted. Sheila rolled away from my head and the two sisters both came and kissed me repeatedly. Fran asked with a humorous tone, "Were you about to blow your load into my tight little pussy?"

I nodded.

"Well, I hope you will later, but right now my sister and I are going to change places. You get to fuck both of us tonight; isn't that what you wanted? You've given her about six nice climaxes in the past ten minutes, and I want some of that too. She wants your cock where it will do the most good, and if you happen to fill up her tight little cunt with your cum, I'll get you on the next round."

With that Sheila straddled my body, and pressed down until we were coupled and the head of my cock pressed deep inside her warm body. We started to rock together as Fran mounted my head so I could dine on her luxurious pussy. As I did, I again found amazement in the fact that I was having sex with two women, and sisters to boot. Sheila's pussy was irresistible, and I had to use every ounce of willpower not to blast off instantly into her pussy.

The three of us changed positions several times until I could no longer fight the sexy scene in my bedroom, and I blasted a gallon of pent up cum into Sheila's pussy. After our kisses were done and I parted from Sheila, Fran was on her immediately, sucking my cum as it leaked from Sheila's beautiful cunt as she lay beside me. The sapphic display surprised me, particularly when neither of them made much ado about the contact; they'd obviously done this before in some way. I wondered if I really wanted to know the details.

Further to my surprise, Fran turned and grabbed my head with both hands, and French kissed me, forcing some of my own juice - mixed with Sheila's girl juice and her own saliva, into my mouth. I resisted the urge to gag, because at that instant I'd thought about what kind of karma I'd already created that evening when the two sisters found out about each other, and I figured they'd kill me. Swallowing some of my own cum seemed better than dying.

After a brief rest, we had round two, and I finished with Fran, sharing simultaneous climaxes with her.

We crashed in my bed and were asleep cuddled together shortly thereafter.

To be continued

A note about the future. This story will have many chapters (perhaps 30). I will try to get them posted so they're only a day or so apart but that won't always be possible due to my travels, so please bear with me. At most it'll be a week in between chapters. I hope you enjoy and vote. SW."