All Comments on 'Sister's Introduction to Nudism Ch. 06'

by Ozsunlover

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
very nice, but please proof read it

I enjoyed this chapter very much but please fix the spelling errors.

BarbaraBarbaraabout 13 years ago
Voted 5 this time! To Hell with spelling mistakes. For God's sake give your frustrated sister what she has obviously been after, ever since chapter 1.

Either anally or Orally, use the 'Bill Clinton' definition of consensual SEX!

Remember: "I never had sex with THAT woman!" -Yeah Right BILL! -For goodness sake man, open up your eyes, then smell those bloody roses! [Otherwise known as sweet smelling, shaven pussy lips.]

Are all Aussie men SO obtuse? Perhaps you see yourself as a 'Crocodile Dundee' type of Guy, going for a frigging sainthood? BTW: I'm available, if you're into elderly, disabled antipodean but anally inclined sex kittens!

Read all about my character Mistress Barbara, albeit I was younger then?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
More please

Let sister move around accidentally showing her brother her parted pussy lips and the brother openly showing her sister his very erect penis saying that she causes it. They shower together soaping each other's genitals and inspect it closely. Or lotion each other with more touching on the erect penis and gaping pussy lips. Then the friends would openly suggest to Tim that "if she is my sister I would eat her pussy" Then most will approve it. Then the brother and sister would be embarrassed at the suggestions but when they are alone in the cabin they would talk and consider about it. Also it would be nice if Tim has a teenage daughter and Karen has a teenage son that they can bring back to the nudist club in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Keep it up!

Love where this is going. My need to read of you being inside your sister must be nearly as powerful as yours was! Can't wait to get there but very much enjoying the ride!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
spelling who cares great story

Yes the spellign errors are there but please keep writing and get Karen & Tim connected, she wants it and he needs it

They can always bring their spouses in for some swinging fun in way future chapters :)

You are writing at a nice pace, I am enjoying the story

Thanks for writing

mschack63mschack63about 13 years ago
I agree with the first comment

A perfect story should be written perfectly and errors do take away from reading enjoyment. Please proof read for spelling and gramatical correctness.

If this is in fact based on real events and only the names have been changed then don't listen to those who suggest you hurry up and get it on with your sister. This sounds like more than the quick wank story some are obviously looking for.

Mark

ErotonautErotonautabout 13 years ago
This journey just took an intriguing turn

Looks like Karen lost a few inhibitions along with her pussy hair. Quite how far she'll take this is delightfully vague, though I have a sneaking suspicion her husband James will not be the next guy with his cock in her. Please keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Hmmmm

Brothers a bit of a wimpasaurus.. oh well.. keeps it interesting. Bravo! Good Job

mcncokemcncokealmost 13 years ago
WOW

You really know how to keep my cock at full attention! I love it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Sister's Introduction to Nudism - Ch - 6

Ozsunlover -

Now THIS was a complete surprize - but I'm more than glad it turned out this way. You certainly DO have a knack for this type of writing. It is SO intriguing to follow this, and to be honest, I now feel that I'm a part of this story, I'm right there with these "people", and YES, very happy to be so.

Thanks again - Bob

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

You should add cheating and betrayal of married partners to the tags. Don't even know why I bother to read this far. Would have been ashamed to have such a slutty sister. We're clearly on way too different planets....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous