Sister's Introduction to Nudism Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was 'all in fun' and the crowd laughed as much as they applauded, but there was no doubt that many hungry eyes were lapping up not just the performance, but also the gyrating bodies of the two singers.

As the song finished, cries of 'encore' erupted from the floor and after a quick consultation the girls launched into 'Fever'. This was an even sexier number and they milked it for all it was worth. At one point Deb stood behind Karen and ran her hands slowly up her body, cupping her breasts and shaking them with glee. Then Deb turned her back to the audience and bent down low as Karen pretended to spank her bum.

The crowd went wild.

As the music faded out the MC was back on the stage in a rush, grabbing the mic and no doubt hoping to get them off stage as quick as possible.

"That's our Deb!" he said. "Always good for a laugh." (I don't think it was laughs that Deb was after) "And the lovely Karen," he continued. "Beautiful voice, just beautiful. How about a big hand of applause?"

The hall thundered with applause and Karen, led by the hand by Deb, came back to our table, flushed with pride and embarrassment.

She came and sat next to me and as the next contestant began she leant over and whispered. "My God, I can't believe I did that!"

"Hey what?" I said. " You sounded great!"

"Yeah," she said, "But how did I look?"

"Like a star!" I said. And spontaneously I kissed her forehead.

"Not too slutty?" she asked.

"Define slutty," I said, and she kissed me back.

The competition continued. I did not participate but Val sang an old Suzi Quatro number and Mike and Miyako did a duet with "I got you babe", during which Miyako somehow lost her loincloth and hid behind Mike, to hoots of laughter.

By 10 o'clock the votes were in and it was a landslide. Deb and Karen went back on stage to collect their prize for first place and Deb hammed it up by peeling off a glove and throwing it into the crowd. Karen looked at me and shrugged her little shrug, smoothing down her sash to hid her pussy.

After that the DJ took over and the dance floor was a crowd of bodies, many still in costume but equally as many stark naked. The lights were dimmed further and the party kicked on. We sat and talked for the best part of an hour until someone suggested we dance.

At first we eight danced as a group, but as more and more slow numbers came on we began to dance as couples. I am not sure who worked it out but we rotated; I would dance in turn with Val, Deb and Miyako, but never Karen. Deb and Miyako were fun but Val was by far the most exciting dancer, swaying her hips and running her bare pussy up and down my thigh and grinding into me.

I had just changed partners for the forth time. I was dancing with Miyako and Karen was paired with Rod.

Miyako nudged me and whispered, "Oh look out for you sister!"

I looked over to see that Rod's erect cock was between Karen's legs, the upper side of it rubbing along the outside of her pussy.

My own cock beneath the toga sprang into life and Miyako, feeling the hardness pressed against her tummy looked up at me wide-eyed.

"Is that for me?" she asked.

"No, I mean yes, I mean I'm sorry " I stammered.

"Its ok," she said, "But I am married. So..."

"No really," I said, "its just an accident"

"Plenty of accidents tonight." She laughed. And looking around she was right. In our little group there was not a man without a hardon. Deb had Mike's firmly pressed up against her tummy. Rod's was discretely hidden within Karen's thighs, and Val was blatantly holding Trev's between them, her thumb rubbing the tip.

Couple by couple we drifted back to the table, again sitting with our own partners. We had a drink and when Karen and Val went off to the ladies room I went outside to have a smoke in the warm night air.

The party was beginning to break up into groups. Some people were calling it a night and wandering back to their cabins, some we sitting at tables talking and drinking.

Mike and Miyako, who had a long walk back to their tent, came out of the hall and said goodnight to me before walking off arm in arm into the night.

Trev and Deb were still inside drinking and chatting to Karl, but I could see no sign of Rod.

I went to the toilet block to look for Karen but there was nobody there. Feeling alone I lit another cigarette and wandered out behind the hall, enjoying the night and the sounds of the music, softer now, still coming from the hall.

I head some voices in the darkness further along the path and I headed toward the sound.

I was in the shadow of some trees when I saw the three figures ahead of me, bathed in moonlight.

They were on a large pine picnic table. Rod knelt before the table, while Val sat beside him sucking his cock. Spread-eagled on top of the table, with Rod hungrily eating her pussy, was Karen.

In was twenty feet away and I froze in my tracks.

Val was jerking and licking Rod's cock and saying, "Yes, go on honey. Eat that lovely pussy."

Karen lay back, fondling her own breasts and saying; "Fuck yes, that is so good. Please don't stop."

I could not see Rod's face or Karen's pussy from where I stood, but I could see her hand reach down and grip the back of his head, pressing him further onto herself.

Rod sighed and licked and ate her harder, while Val played with her own pussy, jerking his cock that was pointed at her lips and whispering encouragement to him.

I was firmy tugging at my own cock by then, caught between shock and desire, but desire was clearly winning.

Karen began to moan deeply and her silver bangles jingled as she writhed on the table, with Rod having to keep moving his upper body to keep his mouth in contact with her.

Rod came with long slow spurts, which Val swallowed greedily, but he never broke away from Karen and I could see his head shaking from side to side as he continued to devour her.

"Oh, it's been so long," said Karen. "Eat me, make me come!"

Rod increased his efforts and Val stood up, leaning over to knead Karen's breasts and gently kiss her face.

Karen's body suddenly arched off the table and she moaned, "Yesss." Her head thrashed from side to side and between her legs Rod sighed a deep sigh of contentment as my sister's orgasm pulsed through her.

In my hand my cock jerked as if in sympathy and I shot a load of come onto the ground.

The three of them sat up and hugged but I was already sneaking away. Elated, sated and more confused than ever at my own feelings/

To be continued...

12