Sister's Lap Dance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ares2009
ares2009
462 Followers

"What are you doing?" Nikkie coed.

With the head of my cock lingering right at the entrance of her pussy, I pulled her close. I could feel her lips spreading, lowering herself over me, her hips tipping to me, and I could feel my cock head slide right inside that tight little hole.

"You are not going inside, are you?" Nikkie asked but didn't seem very concerned about my cock, which had already entered her drenched hole. "This is insane... I don't know if we should do this..." Nikkie murmured.

"As long as you enjoy what we are doing, there is nothing to worry about, is there?" I said, not wanting her to stop or make a decision that did not favor my desire. Stopping wasn't an option at all. With my cock violently pulsing and looking for some relief with the crown of it inside her tight hole, I had no intentions of letting her off the hook.

"Trust me. There is nothing wrong." I said and swiftly pulled her closer, gluing my lips to her. She was stunned at first but quickly had her tongue socializing with mine as my rigid member entered paradise. I sighed, being well inside Nikkie's pussy. Being inside her pussy made it feel much more erotic since I knew that I was now committing incest at this very moment, and this added a great deal to my eagerness to fuck. No time to waste!! She moaned when I rammed in swiftly, holding her face with my hands and pressing my lips onto hers again.

My sister became preoccupied with moaning, kissing, and squashing her breasts against my chest, forgetting to bounce onto me as she did earlier. But my hips moved vigorously, slapping my balls on her ass to make up for it.

Within a short time, she regained her mobility to lift herself and drop back down, meeting me with thrust to thrust. She lowered herself down hard and held me inside, chocking my cock inside her fuming pussy, and rotating her hips as she did.

"Ohhhh... this feels so good. Ohh..." She cried as more juice departed her pussy, seeping down my thighs. Her body shook forcefully and relentlessly. Suddenly she looked to be in a daze and fell onto me as I mercilessly fucked her soppy hole till I shot load after load of cum deep inside of her. She clamped her knees around me and squeezed until the last drop was discharged.

We remain there with my cock still inside her for several minutes.

"I don't believe we just FUCKED." Nikkie glared. Her face was red, and her eyes gave away that she was still in a daze, yet she managed to grumble.

"See what happened now? I felt sorry for you, seeing you watch soft porn to get all worked up to whack your thing. I was only planning to give you a cheap thrill and send you to your room to finish off..." She stared at me with a horrified look on her face. Then smiled, which turned into a giggle.

"But that was fun... I'll do another lap dance for a few tissues from there and a glass of wine," Nikkie whispered, pointing to the box of tissues on the end table.

"I am willing to give the whole box of tissues and a bottle of wine," I said, holding her face with my hands. Our lips met again.

ares2009
ares2009
462 Followers
12