All Comments on 'Sisters' Misters Ch. 03'

by PenPal2001

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
uh-ohuh-ohover 9 years ago
Enjoying it greatly

I very much enjoy this sister-angle your story has. While most black-breeding stories have that, "Going full slut," mode with no reservations, I really like how Chelsea's big sis tries to keep her good girl sister out of too much trouble. I hope there is more tension on that front that gets to build between them as Chelsea gets even more carried away!

Another good chapter, though a little more description with the sex action would be great. Wonderful scenes though, tattoo idea is great, and I greatly look forward to what fertile delights they get up to on the last day of the weekend - and what happens after...

TigersmanTigersmanover 9 years ago
Decisions

Chelsea has a big decision to make now since she has not taken the pill for a couple of days. Either she lets her hormones make her decisions for her or she uses her brain so that she can get her college degree so she is not dependent on any male for her financial support. It would really be good if after finishing college and finding a job she carries through with having a black baby or two. Chelsea needs to make sure she continues to take black cock only. Keep up the good writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
keeping it real

Now the blacks have introduced the white teenagers to drugs, they need to take the next step and get them hooked on crack, that way it will be much easier to control them when they pimp them out on the street. These sluts need to pay their way

TigersmanTigersmanabout 9 years ago
Still good

I just read this story again and found it just as good as before. I found it funny that Anon apparently did not catch from chapter one that Jennifer was not a teenager as she had graduated from college and was working as a teacher. That puts her at least 21years old if not older. It is evident that Anon's comprenshion level is very low if not totally absent.

swells3674swells3674over 7 years ago
decent

the foundations for a good story are here, but the pace of everything was way too fast

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPenPal2001@PenPal2001
2/5/23: My new story, "In Good Faith" has been submitted and should be posted this week. Whether I write another will depend on your response to this effort. I hope you enjoy it! PenPal 1/13/22: I enjoy your Feedback, and if you want a reply to your comment, please tell me...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES