Sisters' Misters Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While squeezing her boob, Chelsea said to Jen, "I'm starting to feel a little high. Wow, maybe more than a little."

Jennifer responded with "I'm totally wasted, but you know what you do when you're really stoned? You eat your sister's pussy!"

With that Jennifer started laughing and pulled Chelsea off the couch and onto the floor. Chelsea opted not to wear panties under her gown, so it was easy for Jen to get to her pussy. Jennifer was wearing panties with her teddy, but she pulled them and swung around to put her vagina in Chelsea's face. The sisters were the same size and made a perfect 69 as they each moaned and squealed nonstop.

Jamal and Scoot enjoyed watching the show and pulled their pants and underwear off, exposing their stiffening cocks. When the girls seemed to be slowing their action, each guy gently pulled up their girl and brought them back to the couch.

"Now it's time to fuck your man," Jamal said.

Jennifer climbed onto Jamal's lap and inserted his big black cock in her sopping wet cunt. Chelsea did exactly the same with Scoot.

The sisters then rocked on the cocks in unison, sometimes glancing and smiling at each other. One time, they leaned together and kissed each other.

After what seemed like a long time to the lovers, Jamal announced that he was going to cum, saying to Jennifer, "Here come a couple million more sperm to make sure you're pregnant, baby!" Then he moaned and unloaded his cum into her.

A couple minutes later, Scoot said "here it comes, little girl!"

Chelsea picked up on Jamal's words and yelled, "Yeah, sweetheart, shoot your cum in me, real deep. I want a billion sperms to knock me up good! I want your baby so bad!"

Jennifer thought to herself that Chelsea sounded awfully serious for someone who's just fantasizing about getting pregnant. She had better be taking her birth control.

Chelsea just laid on top of Scoot and concentrated on the feeling of her pussy as Scoot's cock lost its erection and shrank inside her.

Then Chelsea sat up and said loudly, "I'm fucking hungry! Do we have any fucking food here?"

Scoot laughed and said, "Looks like 'good girl Chelsea' has a serious case of the munchies. Let's find something to eat, then we'll smoke some more, fuck some more, and go to sleep."

It had been a busy Saturday for everyone. Tomorrow there would be one more chance for her to fuck Scoot, then Chelsea had to head back her dorm room at college.

Chelsea had already made up her mind - she was not going to take her pill in the morning - and that would make pregnancy much more likely.

12