Sisters' Misters Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PenPal2001
PenPal2001
1,385 Followers

"Totally," Chelsea answered. My mom said any time you two get horny you're welcome to come here and fuck to your heart's content."

Chelsea then told Megan, "I kind of feel like you two belong here. After all, Megan, this is where you had your first 'date' with Rodney because you were afraid to be seen in public with a black boy, even though you had the hots for him!"

"Well, I've gotten over that!" Megan said, "Although I still haven't worked up the nerve to tell my mom that I've gone black, just like you and Jennifer and Aunt Katie. But, she'll find out soon enough."

Chelsea said she was going to go to her bedroom to watch TV and fall asleep. She asked Megan and Rodney to lock the front door behind them when they left, since they couldn't stay the night. Megan gave Chelsea another hug and thanked her again for letting them use the guest bed.

Megan then took Rodney by the hand and led him down the hall.

When they got to the guest room, Megan and Rodney embraced each other and kissed long and hard. Then, as Rodney began to undress Megan, she spoke.

"It's kind of funny, honey," Megan began, "But Aunt Katie used to be just like my mother, straight-laced and sort of a racist. She didn't have any use for black people. They were both raised the same way and Aunt Katie is only two years younger than my mom. But, after Aunt Katie got fucked by that black guy that Cousin Jennifer set her up with, everything changed. Now she's happy to be knocked up with a black baby and she's really glad that both of her daughters are too. She'd probably like to see me carrying a black baby.

We seriously need to think about being more careful, after tonight. Like you said, you don't want to be my baby daddy just yet. But tonight, Sweetheart, I want you to fuck me hard and pump me full of your cum!"

As they embraced, Rodney ran the fingers of both hands through Megan's long red hair.

"I love your hair, baby" Rodney said. It's so soft and smooth, just perfect, like the rest of you."

Megan ran her fingers through Rodney's bristly black hair and said, "I love your hair too. It's perfect on you."

Rodney said, "I heard a joke once that God gave black guys big cocks to make up for ruining their hair!"

Megan laughed and said, Well, I have to admit that I love your big black cock more than your black hair!"

"And I love your pretty pink pussy," Rodney said as he wrapped his arms around Megan's naked body and squeezed her tight.

The young lovers then began kissing passionately and fell back onto the bed.

Rodney worked his way down to Megan's tits and began sucking on her nipples, stretching them out with his lips. Megan purred.

Rodney then planted little kisses along Megan's body until he reached her pussy. He kissed it and began to tickle her clit with his tongue as he swung his body around to bring his cock to Megan's face. Megan kissed and licked his cock, becoming even more aroused by the color and texture and smell. Then she took Rodney's big balls into her mouth, one at a time. Rodney groaned with pleasure.

Megan thought again about all the black sperm that those balls were storing for her, sperm that would soon be wiggling around deep inside her, determined to find her egg, to invade it and fertilize it.

Megan's thoughts were interrupted by her first orgasm of the night.

"Ooooh, Honey," Megan said loudly, "You're making me cum already!"

"Sweetheart," Megan said, "I'm ready to fuck you!"

Megan sat up and shifted Rodney around on the sheets, making it clear that she was taking charge and she was going to get on top and ride him. Megan took Rodney's cock in one hand and positioned it at her pussy's entrance, then slowly impaled herself.

With all the fucking they had done, Megan's pussy had adjusted well and was stretched to the point where she could take a big cock fairly easily.

"I love how your pretty pussy is so soft and wet and warm," Rodney whispered to Megan.

"I love how you fill my pussy with your big black cock," Megan responded. "I swear I can feel every inch of it. When you shove your cock into me it's the best feeling in the world."

Then, with a smile, Megan asked Rodney, "Have I told you today that I love your cock?"

"Not half as much as I love your pussy," Rodney said, romantically.

Megan said, "I can't believe how easy it is for me to cum when you slide your cock in and out of me. You make me cum so good!"

Megan screamed "Ooohh geez! Ooooohh!" as she came again.

Megan and Rodney got into a smooth rhythm as she bounced up and down on his cock, keeping it up for several minutes and cumming a couple more times. Rodney could feel that he was about to climax. He had stopped asking Megan if he could cum in her pussy. Sometimes he would verbally tell Megan he was going to cum, and sometimes he warned her by the way he always tensed up and thrust his cock as deep into her as he could just before he let loose.

Because Megan had mentioned the need to be more careful, Rodney wanted a green light from her, so he asked "Can I cum in you, baby?"

"Yes! Yes!" Megan cried, "Do it! Cum in me, Sweetheart!"

"Oh, Oh, Oh, Oh, Oh, Oh," Rodney grunted as his cock spurted deep inside Megan, again and again.

After a minute, Rodney and Megan smiled and stretched to kiss each other, then Rodney spoke first.

"I love cumming inside you," Rodney said, "I just love shooting my cum deep into your belly, but I hold off as long as I can because fucking you feels so fucking good!"

"I love feeling you cum in me," Megan said. "I think maybe I love it too much."

Megan and Rodney stayed in position after he came, her on top of him, his big black cock lodged deep in her pussy, his cum flowing down her inner walls from the high point where he shot his load. They kissed repeatedly while catching their breath.

Megan began to speak.

"Sweetheart, I'm going to start ovulating any day now - I hope I haven't already - so you really shouldn't cum in me for a week or so. I love feeling your cum shoot into me, but I don't want to push our luck.

I would love for you to make me pregnant. I'd love to see my tummy swelling and growing with our black baby inside - when the time comes, just not right now. I've been thinking about what we can do so that I don't get a big belly like Chelsea has, as much she'd like me to!

I'm thinking about going on the pill, but I'm worried that my mom will find out and we'll have World War III with her. I'm under her insurance, so there are copays with the doctor and the pharmacy and she goes over every bill and every statement.

We could use condoms, but I know you don't want to and I don't really want to either."

Megan reached into her pussy, easing her fingers past Rodney's slowly shrinking cock, and coating her fingers with his cum. Then she slid her fingers into her mouth and licked the jizz off.

"Mmmmm," Megan exaggerated. "Tastes like white chocolate pudding! You can always cum in my mouth instead of my pussy. I'll take all your cum on my tongue and I'll show it to you before I swallow it! That would be fun, honey, wouldn't it?"

Rodney smiled and nodded his head.

Megan then reached into her pussy again and took another big glob of cum on her fingers and smeared it on her bare breasts.

"You could jerk yourself off when you're ready and then rub your cum all over my tits," Megan suggested.

Megan continued to wipe Rodney's creamy semen around her breasts and over her nipples, then she joked, "This isn't going to turn my skin black, is it?!"

Megan continued, "We could even try anal sex. Your cock feels so fucking good in my pussy, and I've never cared much for the idea of taking it in my ass, but we could try it some time when I'm, you know, extra fertile. Maybe we'll really get into anal if we give it a chance!

Rodney spoke then, "I don't think my big cock is going to squeeze into your tight little asshole, but we can try it. I just love your ass!"

Rodney gave Megan's ass cheek a loud and playful smack with his big hand.

"Megan kissed Rodney again and told him, "I love you so much, and I love the way you fuck me; it's just that we have to be a little more careful, sweetheart."

Megan had the right idea, but being "a little more careful" was not very careful at all.

Caught in the act.

For the next few weeks, Megan and Rodney fell into a pleasant and pleasurable routine. Almost every day, after school, Rodney drove Megan home and then followed her into the house and into her bedroom for a rousing round of lovemaking. Megan's mother, Karen, got off work at five o'clock and would arrive home at 5:20, give or take a minute. If Megan and Rodney got to the house at 3:45 they would have over an hour to fuck each other. Rodney would then leave the house at five, giving Megan time to get back in her clothes and straighten out her bed before her mother got there.

One day, as Rodney and Megan pulled into the driveway, the nosy neighbor, Mrs. Wagner, was out in front of the house, walking her dog on a leash.

"Oh hi Megan," the neighbor woman said, moseying toward her and Rodney as they exited the car.

"I was wondering whose car it was that I've been seeing every afternoon," Mrs. Wagner said. "Is this young man a friend of yours, Megan?"

"Yes, Mrs. Wagner," Megan said, "this is Rodney. We have a couple of classes together and I've been helping him with his homework."

"Oh that is so nice of you, Megan!" Mrs. Wagner said.

"Yeah, well we have some tough equations to work on, so we better hit the books," Megan said. "See you later Mrs. Wagner."

After they entered the house, Rodney grabbed Megan in his arms and kissed her, as he always did when they entered their love nest. Then Rodney asked Megan, "Do you think she bought the homework story?"

"No," Megan answered, adding, "That nosy bitch has probably been watching us for days.

Not wanting to waste any more time, Megan led the way to her bedroom and began taking off her top and bra, continuing to talk about the neighbor as she stripped.

"She'll tell my mother, without a doubt, that I've been coming home with a black guy who comes into the house for an hour and leaves right before she gets home."

"That damn bitch should mind her own business!" Megan said angrily.

"What are you going to do, baby?" Rodney asked. "What are we going to do?"

At that point, Rodney and Megan were both naked and hugging each other.

"Well, I'm not going to stop fucking you, I'll tell you that!" Megan said, breaking into a smile. "I love you, honey, and no one is going to stop me from fucking you every chance I get!"

Rodney and Megan then fell onto the bed and began to engage in their favorite forms of foreplay. They had a successful fuck session, inasmuch as Megan came several times and Rodney shot a major load of cum into her pussy, but they were both preoccupied by thoughts of their encounter with the neighbor and the possible repercussions.

The next day, Rodney and Megan decided to forgo their usual afternoon delight. Rodney dropped Megan off at 3:45 but didn't park his car. Megan talked with Rodney on the phone and masturbated, alone in the house until Karen got home.

When her mother said nothing about Rodney's visits, Megan began to wonder whether nosy Mrs. Wagner actually had believed the homework story. Maybe she didn't say anything, Megan thought, and hoped.

The next afternoon, as they drove out of the school parking lot, Megan reached over and put her hand on Rodney's crotch, stroking his cock.

"I'm going to make up for yesterday when we get to my house," Megan told Rodney.

"Aren't you worried about the neighbor lady anymore?" Rodney asked.

"No," Megan said, "I've decided I'm not going to worry about her or anyone else. I'm not going to let you stop fucking me, not today or any other day. I love you too much, sweetheart."

When they got to Megan's home Rodney parked his car and the two went inside. After their usual embrace and kissing at the threshold, they went to Megan's bedroom and began undressing each other. They then climbed onto the bed and assumed the 69 position. Rodney tickled Megan's clit with his tongue action, causing her to cum as she hungrily swallowed his big black cock in her mouth, bringing loud moans from him.

Megan then positioned herself, doggie style, at the edge of the bed and waited for Rodney to slide his cock into her pussy from behind, which he promptly did.

"Yes! Yes!" Megan shouted. "Oh yes, fuck me with your big black cock! Ooh, I love it when you fuck me this way!"

Boom! Boom! Boom! There was suddenly a pounding on the bedroom door.

"Megan!" her mother shouted as she pounded on the door some more. "Open this door! What are you two doing in there?!"

Megan had closed her bedroom door but she hadn't locked it. When Karen turned the doorknob, the door opened. She wasn't at all prepared for the eyeful that she got.

Megan was stark naked, on her knees and elbows, at the edge of the mattress, her long red hair cascading over her smooth bare shoulders, her perfect boobs hanging and swinging in midair, a few inches above the sheets. Rodney was on his feet, his dark muscular body equally nude. His cock was buried deep in Megan's pussy while his black hands held her hips. When Rodney heard the pounding and saw the door opening, he immediately dismounted and turned toward the intrusion. Karen, standing barely three feet away, got a close-up view of Rodney's fully erect, thick, eight-inch-long black cock, glistening with Megan's juices.

"Oh my god!" Karen gasped before running from the room in shock.

Rodney's stiff cock went limp in an instant. He stepped toward the open door and pushed it closed. Megan sat on the bed, wheezing with anxiety and listening for any sound, but there was none. Rodney and Megan then cuddled and hugged. They were both too shocked and scared to have sex, but they held each other tight. Megan started to cry and Rodney did his best to comfort her.

After a few minutes, Rodney got up and got dressed. Megan curled up in a fetal position. Rodney nudged her to get up and compose herself. Megan slipped her bra and panties back on and slowly continued to dress herself.

As Rodney headed for the door, Megan stopped him and hugged him, then said, "Don't say anything to her, Sweetheart. I'll call you later. I love you."

Rodney exited the bedroom and walked quickly toward the front door.

Karen was talking on the phone, but she paused long enough to yell, "That's it, get out of my house!"

As Rodney reached the front door and opened it Karen shouted, "You're in big trouble, mister!"

Megan sat alone in her bedroom, gathering her thoughts and formulating what she was going to tell her mother when she went out to see her face-to-face.

A few minutes later, Karen knocked gently on the bedroom door and said, "Megan, you need to come out here. There's someone here to talk to you."

Megan opened the door and walked down the hall to the living room, where she saw her mother, standing there stone-faced, along with a uniformed police officer.

"Officer, this is the victim," Karen said. "She's the girl who was raped."

"What?!" Megan shouted. "You called the police? What the fuck is wrong with you, Mother?!"

"Now calm down, Miss," the officer said. "Just settle down and let me ask you a few questions. "Your name is Megan, is that right?"

"Yes sir, my name is Megan," she answered, adding "And I was not raped!"

"Please, Megan, just answer my questions," the officer said. "How old are you?"

"I'm 18 years old," Megan said, adding, "I'm an adult whether my mother likes it or not."

"You're a high school kid!" Karen shouted.

"Please ma'am," the officer said to Karen, "Let me talk to Megan. Now Megan, your mother told me about Rodney. How old is Rodney?"

"Rodney is 18 too," Megan said. "He's an adult too, and we're in love, if that counts for anything."

"You are not in love with him!" Karen shouted. "Don't say that!"

Megan and the officer both ignored Karen's remarks.

"Megan, did Rodney, at any time, force, or coerce, or pay you to have sex with him?" the officer asked.

"No, absolutely not!" Megan said. "He was fucking me because I wanted him to!"

The officer spoke matter-of-factly to Karen. "This is obviously mutual, consensual sexual activity between two consenting adults. It was not a rape. There was no crime committed."

"It was a crime!" Karen insisted. My daughter would not have had sex with that boy if she had not been forced, or hypnotized, or drugged, or something!"

"Mother, no one forced me to do it!" Megan yelled. "Can't you get it through your head that I love fucking Rodney?! I'm never going to stop fucking Rodney!"

"Okay then," Karen said, "I want to press charges against Rodney for trespassing. I never have him permission to enter my house and bed my daughter!"

The officer spoke again, directing his question to Megan, "Is this the address on your driver's license, Megan?"

"Yes sir," Megan answered. "This is my address."

The officer then told Karen, "This is Megan's domicile, her official residence. If she allowed Rodney to enter, and he did so without criminal intent, he was not trespassing."

The policeman continued to address Karen, "I have to advise you, ma'am that making a false report of a crime is a crime in itself. You might not like your daughter's behavior but you can't dial 911 and expect us to change it, or to throw her lover in jail because you don't like him. I hope for everyone's sake that you and Megan can work this out and move forward."

The officer then left the house. Karen and Megan went to their separate rooms and did not speak to each other for the rest of the day.

Megan did speak to Rodney though, calling him on the phone to tell him about the police. He was worried at first, but was relieved when Megan told him that the police officer basically said they have a legal right to fuck each other!

After that, Megan and Rodney resumed their afternoon romps in Megan's room. A few days later, as Rodney pulled into the driveway at 3:45 pm he and Megan saw the nosy neighbor, Mrs. Wagner, out front, pretending to check her mailbox. Megan held Rodney's hand and walked toward the woman.

"Hello again, Mrs. Wagner," Megan said cheerfully to the neighbor. "Rodney and I don't have any homework today so we're just going to strip naked and fuck each other before my mom gets home! I thought you'd want to know."

Megan and Rodney then went into the house and had some of the hottest sex ever.

Testy test

Megan was on the couch, watching TV, when her mother arrived at home.

Holding a small package, Karen approached Megan and said, "I bought an early pregnancy test at the drug store. I want you to take it. It'll just take a few minutes."

"Mom," Megan said emphatically, "I don't need to take a pregnancy test."

"I think you do," Karen insisted. "We need to get you started on birth control if you're going to keep having sex with that black boy. I always hoped that you'd stay a virgin until your wedding day, but that cow is out of the barn now. If you can't control yourself, Megan, you can at least protect yourself.

"Seriously Mom," Megan began, trying to keep her cool, "You saw Rodney's big black cock when you barged in on us that time. There aren't too many females who could ever resist a cock like that!"

"Honestly, Megan, you're talking like a slut," Karen said, but in her mind, she knew that her young daughter was right. Etched in Karen's mind was the sight of Rodney's big, thick, long, wet, black-as-coal cock - the one she saw coming out of Megan's pussy when she caught her and Rodney in the act.

Karen spoke to Megan again, "Now, getting back to birth control, young lady, you have to remember that condoms are not always reliable and, knowing how impetuous you are, you might get carried away some time and not use one (not realizing that Rodney had never used protection). You can put our minds at ease by just marching into the bathroom and peeing on this thing."

PenPal2001
PenPal2001
1,385 Followers