Sisters' Misters Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PenPal2001
PenPal2001
1,384 Followers

"I said I don't need it, Mother!" Megan said, raising her voice.

"Why are you being such a pain?!" Karen asked. "I haven't seen any tampon wrappers in the trash can in quite a while. I don't believe you're having your period. Just take the darned test and I'll leave you alone."

Megan got off the couch and stood in front of her mother, then she said, "Mom, I took one of those tests when I missed my period two months ago!"

Then, with a hint of remorse in her tone, Megan said, "I really did try to be careful, most of the time."

With one hand, Megan lifted the baggy shirt she was wearing and with the other hand she pulled her shorts down a couple of inches. Right around her belly button there was a small but very distinct protrusion or bulge on what had always been her flat stomach, something commonly referred to as a baby bump!

PenPal2001
PenPal2001
1,384 Followers