All Comments on 'Sisters of the Mists Ch. 06'

by Darkniciad

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
ShayanielShayanielover 16 years ago
As always..... superb!

Hah!

Now that our loved heroins get outfitted with more power

archvillain 1 quickly brings balance to that, while archvillain 2.... hm I'm not to sure about him.

Anyways I was a little suprised that one vision was granted whereas a second was not? I mean the saved ones actually benefit by getting a new chance, esp. with their heritage, but why not save the others as well?

Damn those visions, hm? Never show you what they should!

(And yes I was keeping it cryptic as to not post any spoilers - or at least not too openly)

Please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Cool

Looks like the "choosing up sides" part of this is well on its way. Interesting, keep up the good work, especially on Camilla. I like to see her suffer a little,,, actually a lot. Can't wait to see how the plan backfires on Zoraster and the demon. I think Danica needs to play one off against the other for sure.

momz2manymomz2manyabout 12 years ago
Yummy...and not

Oh the scene with Danica, Cerebus, and Christi could have gone on for three more chapters. Damn that was deliciously hot, and they are my three favs! Will there ever be a guy to match Danica the way Christi found Cerebus???????? A cross between Brendon and Harkauf. (Sp?) Then the devil gets the elf virgins anyway........grrrrrrrrrrrrr.

cittrancittranalmost 11 years ago
I still say Zoraster is one of the most evil bastards ever conceived on this site.

And yet he still possesses, however microscopic it might be, a shred of humanity; he's doing this for Colette, who was [redacted because you should read Ebon Genesis].

Of course, he's also totally batshit crazy, but that's beside the point.

DarkniciadDarkniciadalmost 11 years agoAuthor
True and True

That's not all, though *evil grin* Every villan is the hero of their own story, but it's more true for some than others.

Even when they are batshit crazy *laugh* ( I seriously LOLd when I read that )

I played him this crazy as a PnP character as well. One example was that if he was low on HP, I'd handicapped myself with a "crazy roll" that forced me to avoid potentially life-saving defensive measures in favor of unleashing fiery hell.

What made him frightening was that the roll came up on the crazy side most of the time, and yet he always survived. It made players and gamemasters nervous to have their characters around him, which really enhanced the role-playing. You NEVER knew for sure what Zoraster was going to do, because I didn't, depending on the fall of the crazy roll.

taco1085taco1085almost 6 years ago
bravo

another fantastic chapter

ausvirgoausvirgoalmost 3 years ago

Loving it.

Ups and downs!

Demons thwarted and many elves saved, but Meckataur still achieves his primary goal thanks to C'seka.

Your stories are fiendishly good!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous