All Comments on 'Ski Cabin Seduction Ch. 03'

by wdelander

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
IF THAT WAS FANASY LAND

IF THAT WAS FANASY LAND ALL WOULD BE ALRIGHT. SHE COULDN'T WAIT BEFORE TO FUCK MARK THAT LITTLE SHOW WAS CRAP.HE WILL NEVER TRUST OR RESPECT HER AGAIN.TIM WALK INTO THE AMBUSH THE START WITH.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Great!!

Great latest story.. but.. i can;t help feeling that she'll be drawn back to the 'monster'!!.. lookin forward to next installment

don87654don87654over 19 years ago
Good basis for more....

The 4 of them get along so well, and have experienced group nudity, perhaps they need to "explore" further by moving in to a residence together, so they can continue to fuck each other openly and at will--an idea of mine....

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Trapped

The basic problem is that Tim was sucked into a situation that went outside of his comfort zone. The normal second thoughts of infidelity and potential betrayal fueled his initial unhappiness. Once he returned to discuss this with his wife and found true betrayal of an affair instead of an ill-considered swap, he was devastated. The reference to Mark's size is shorthand to summarize all of Tim's concerns.

The simplistic solution of public sex could have easily crushed his spirit if he had (understandable) performance problems or could not make Suzanne orgasm. Although he was successful, the underlying problems with a comfort zone are not adequately addressed. Once he home and can step back, the feeling of being setup will resurface and any reoccurrence of this swap will probably drive Tim away.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Hot Series

Loved the story. Some of us need to remember that this is a story and, as with most stories, improves with a little suspension of disbelief. Keep up the good work. I would like to know how these episodes have broadened the couples' sexual boundaries and how they feel about and act upon those expansions.

the Troubadorthe Troubadorover 19 years ago
Parts 1 & 2 were trying to give us real reactions

Part three was so far away from the way real men and women would react as to be laughable... along with pathetic and sad.

Tim's acquiescence was so quick that we knew he either didn't really give a shit about what had happened, or the writer had no idea how to have him coaxed into the setup. And it is definitely a setup.

Also, I can't imagine a man that disturbed by his lifemate's complete betrayal being able to "get it up". The man's reactions as detailed by Wdelander would be those of a man whose emotions were really pretty shallow considering the circumstances.

A good point could have been made that he over reacted to what happened the night before. Actually, Tim had decided that for himself, and come back to try to find a way to get past it. Then he discovered his wife, after being told Tim was ready to leave her for cheating on him the night before, has jumped at the next chance to cuckold him. She was so anxious to get back to Mark's cock she totally ignored her husband and her marriage.

The "solution" was laughable and impossible. It wasn't worthy of the first two parts.

And how were these people sitting when Suzanne managed to get them back together? I read the discription as having everyone sitting as far away from one another as possible. Then all of a sudden Tim is cuddled up to the wife it hurt to look at. Oh,come on!

jaggers0053jaggers0053over 19 years ago
agree with troubador

chapt 1 & 2 made for a good read. but in chapt 3 look what we got. fucking the others spouses started this mess, and suzanne's solution? hey,lets fuck each others spouse. maybe everyone had some responsibility in the beginning. but during this conversation to solve this problem if i was tim the conversation would have ended as soon as it was suggested i was accountable.not after walking in and catching my wife and the other husband the next day.oh i forgot,she was upset and crying and feeling guilty,thats why she fucked him again. oops,sorry wife,my fault, go ahead and fuck him again if necesssary.

i'm all for mending fences and keeping marriages together but i would think tim would have serious trust issues at this point,with his wife and the other guy.and my wife fucking the other guy AGAIN damn sure wouldn't be the answer.

gnfgnfover 19 years ago
I agree

with the last two posters. You can do much better than this part 3.

George

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
I like her solution

Her solution was good. But I think a better ending would be for Tim to walk out on Kate and let her have her slut ways. She will go back to Mark in no time. She wants his cock and Tim will never satisfy her. Once a slut, always a slut. Tim will never be able to keep his wife.

Nightowl22Nightowl22over 19 years ago
I agree with altamont

She will want the big dick and the two women are already plotting more sexual crap. And it will cost Tim.

If they keep screwing around, about 5 years is the longest they can expect to remain together.

hotqueenof.fantasieshotqueenof.fantasiesabout 18 years ago
HOT

Great story ! Really hot ! Made me feel things...

26thNC26thNCalmost 2 years ago

Ski swinging is another haven of whores and wimps.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwdelander@wdelander
140 Followers
In the US alone, over 30 million men - and their partners - are affected by Erectile Dysfunction. We don't often talk about how ED affects the mental and emotional health of men, their partners, and their relationships. To understand the impact, the ED Treatment Informatio...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES