Skin Spectrum Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn it! Seal the chambers doors shut, we will die of starvation before we allow them entrance. They have Ivy and Jaylar!" commanded Trigis. Springing into action several strong males who were disguised thrust the heavy doors shut and then hoisted the three massive tree trunks that served as bolts to lock them, into the alloted slots within the mighty doors. Only mere minutes slipped by until guards came to bang and attempt to barge threw the chamber doors. Trigis leapt up onto the Tri-table.

"Now, no one gets in or out. Not now, or ever until a decision for peace among us all has been made!" she hollered into the echoing depths of the holy place.

"Impossible!" spat a Teni male, who was instantly silenced by the orange female's tipped sword at his tender throat. Her sharp eyes bore into his, unwilling, unrelenting.

"Since you were so bold to make your voice heard first.... you should serve as the corner stone of this debate by answering this initial question, why do you fear Fraction so much?" smiled Trigis.

******************************

"Ivy don't struggle or they'll only hit you more!" cried out Jaylar as he also was arrested by two bulky looking Teni arena guards. Ivy snarled and hissed, her ears pinned aggressively flat against her multitude of curls, she kept dislodging one or the other guards long enough to manage a face punch or a head-but. Her raw tenacity only provoked the Teni guards, but encouraged Jaylar's own drive to fight.

"Be still little bitch!" growled one of the Teni as his partner grasped her wrist and thrust it high onto her back, effectively causing a sound of pain from her parched lips. Jaylar could sense from her demeanor that Ivy had never dealt with direct attacks from any of the Prime's elite soldiers, her mother had done a fine job of protecting her daughter from the cruelty of the Primes. But as those gorgeous eyes raised to meet his gaze, Jaylar saw fear but none of the wild uncertainty that was typical of untainted Fraction members, just beneath that initial fear sparked a primal will, direct and unwavering; her eyes seemed to come into a fierce focus as she was wrangled towards a slab of black marble.

"Jaylar!" gasped Randi as the red paint smeared somewhat across his face. The young Hetti locked eyes with his friend.

"How could my father do this to you?" was all Jaylar managed before the guards shoved him in the direction of the marble slab. A screaming hiss stole the two men's gazes towards the Granddi woman, Ivy was scratching and thrashing devilishly at her captors as they thrust her down on the marble, shackling her wrists to the long silver chains that tethered her. Jaylar snarled lunging forward in an attempt to get to his beloved but he met resistance from his guards. One of Ivy's captor's slapped the Granddi hard across the cheek then made a show of pinching at her nipples.

"No!" screamed Jaylar, anger was a trifle statement to the molten rage that coursed threw his whole being. Ivy's eyes flashed as she hissed terribly at her molester, locking gazes with the Teni for the briefest of seconds, suddenly in a invisible blur of action she crunched her lower half in a upward motion while making sure her aim was dead on, so fast she was in hooking her legs about the man's neck that his partner just couldn't keep up in order to assist him. Hooking the Teni who had touched her, Ivy's leg grip was that of a boa constrictor as she lashed his body to the side against the slab, arching her body in order to lock her feet against the flat surface of the marble; a horrible sound of victorious intent escaped her lips as the pressure she was exerting tightened even more. Jaylar watched with an odd sense of pride mixed with awe as he saw the guard's life squeezed from him, justice was a damn thing at times.

"Stop! Let go." a blade poised at her delicate neck forced Ivy to release her victim, the other guard had finally recalled that he had a sword at his side once the stunned numbness had abated.

"Bring him! Then maybe she'll calm down." he gave a nod towards the guards that held Jaylar at bay. Jaylar was walked to the marble slab and his ankles were shackled to the giant rock. Then the remaining three guards took hold of their fallen comrade and carried him away into the safety of the outer arena.

"Ivy are you alright!" gasped Jaylar as they met and embraced tightly, supportively.

"Yes I'm okay. He... he."

"I know. I saw it happen. Ivy I'm so sorry my sweet love. I'm so so so sorry."

"Is she your's?" called Randi from where he still hung.

"Yes. She is." returned Jaylar. He did feel somewhat better with Ivy in his arms, at least he knew she was with him and safe within his grasp.

"Jaylar you must show them that we need to change. That we must live together in peace." Randi spoke easily, suggestively.

"How?" snapped the Hetti with frustration. Suddenly the Teni King bellowed a inaudible command and a trap door on the left side of the arena flung open, loosing two snake-like dragons.

"No, not Carddi. They will eat them." Ivy exclaimed as the two creatures moved quickly towards the hanging victims. Sadie and Randi looked terrified as the flesh hungry beasts gained ground.

Jaylar eyes lit with fire as he scanned the vast Teni audience.

"Ivy help me look for my father." he directed the woman's attention away from the inevitable. Ivy tore her gaze away from the blue and orange creatures to scan the right side of the arena.

"There!" she cried out, instantly the Hetti was looking in the same direction. Jaylar zeroed in on his father's handsome unforgivable face, he sat in the first row near the banister in front of the King's high rise thrown. Those eyes left Randi for a mere moment to land unexpectedly on Jaylar's unyielding gaze as it pinpointed and held him to his seat.

"Father!" screamed the Hetti as cries of pain and utter death washed across them, the giant lizards had come up and snatched the dangling snacks from their chains. Tears trickled down Jaylar's cheeks as Randi gave a final gurgling whimper. He didn't dare turn to watched the bloody sands.

"Guards, subdue the dragons." came the King's voice. Six guards emerged from the outer arena with spears to corral the dangerous creatures, backing them into their trap doors.

"Father this is right!" shouted Jaylar as he roughly took ahold of Ivy, pressing her supple form into his body and capturing her lips with his in a passionate kiss. The older Hetti's eyes bulged out of his head as did other parts of him. Ivy melted into Jaylar as the kiss deepened and grew more urgent. Breaking for a breathe the two locked eyes.

"Why should something that feels so right, be such a crime? When you make love to mother, is it treason?" Jaylar directed loudly at his father. Jaylar bent down to press kisses into Ivy's neck, her head rolled back as she felt his hands cups her lower back supportively. The Hetti couldn't resist the tantalizing manner that her bowed back thrust her delectable breasts upwards towards the sky, the slight breeze in the air had her nipples already at peaks. Eagerly he captured one tempting nub between his lips and bathed it with his warm moist tongue, causing her body to wiggle with sensitivity, a gasping O escaped her as he added soft sucks to his lapping tongue.

"What's this! Such a vulgar display of rebellion! Never! Guards...." growled the Teni King viciously.

"Wait! Just leave them, see what comes of it." Lindare rushed to say before the King could order his guards to murder his own child, plus he had a raging hard on that he couldn't get down; which left him in pure shock and buzzing with arousal. Never had he dreamed that this kind of act would cause him to react in this way, it was wrong, immoral... but so mentally and physically stimulating the Hetti male just had to see more. The Teni audience snarled and hissed hatred at the two lovers. But the King's attention was suddenly directed at the woman as Jaylar coaxed her to a shivering throbbing climax. Her moaning sighs of deep pleasure could hardly be heard above the noise of the crowded arena. Yet still Jaylar continued to minister to his lovely woman.

12