All Comments on 'Skyping with Sky Ch. 02'

by 09cutter

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Even worse

More racist "giant black cock bullshit." Then the miserable author whines "I'm not a racist, some of my best friends are black." Oh yes, and all men would rape a woman if they found her in a nighty. Just keep shoving that foot deeper in your own mouth. What an ass.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 8 years ago
This was even worse than the first.

You're story didn't answer questions, it created them and the racist, misogyiniat bullshit you spoutedonly made me angry.

You have the makings of a good writer but you have to work at it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What questions did this answer?

He seems to have more issues with her rape than she does. This whole chapter is about him whining that he has a small dick, that he can't satisfy his wife and he has performance issues in general. They get a dog, she gets pregnant and he's still worrying. End of story. So what? You just didn't do a good job of creating anything interesting or entertaining. The story just wasn't good and therefore no fun to read. He, especially, is a whiny piss ant. As to your rant at the beginning? Grow up. You're on a porn site on the world wide web. 09cutter is just as anonymous as "anonymous". You posted a story in the most contentious section of this site and you're expecting what? Hugs and kisses? Don't post anymore, don't allow comments, erase the comments you don't life, but crying about getting insulted gets you nowhere and nothing. 1 star for bad story telling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Thoughts About Rape

I once served as a jury foreperson on a rape trial and, unfortunately, about a year later my wife was raped by a man, who happened to be black, breaking into and entering our city apartnment in the morning while I was at work and my wife was still asleep. I've read a lot of material about rape as a result of these two experiences, so I think I know a little about the subject.

When the police had my wife look at mug shot books, they were only showing her pictures of known rapists. I suggested they show her pictures of known burglars. Police at the time didn't seem to know that rape can be a crime of opportunity as well as a compulsion.

It is not uncommon for a woman, when being raped, to experience some degree of physical arousal. It has been suggested that this is an evolutionary response to protect the genitals from injury. This can happen without a corresponding emotional response. Yet, until relatively recently, physical arousal was taken as a sign of 'consent'. In fact, this is still thought to be true by some ignoramuses.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
please

no more

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
L W ?

Someone should take an extra large dildo,shove it down the fag authors throat and watch him choke on it.Its really what he wants

impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
What this part showed...

What this part showed...The wife (as all raped women) lived in permanent fear...She wasn't thinking about cock sizes...the Red Doberman sent almost all those fears away...The husband was a much more complicated matter...His trauma was a lot more intense and psychological and as some comment said, he was one of those ignoramuses that think that "physical arousal in a rape is a sign of 'consent'..."!!! His thought about a woman put in a room to fuck one of 5 guys, was wrong!!! That kind of woman would have fucked all 5, because she would be a whore...2*

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 8 years ago
Wrong issue

She's been raped and the issue now is his BBC fantasy. I don't think so.

Mustang88LXMustang88LXover 8 years ago
Buying the doberman was a good move

But this guy's mind is Fucked up probably more than his wife.

tazz317tazz317over 8 years ago
LOVE SHOULD ALWAYS CONQUER

fear of in-adequacy and faux paranoia. TK U MLJ LV NV

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyover 8 years ago
Do You Two Actually Talk?

Seems the answer is no. The entire story is without dialogue or any indication you communicate with each other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

He doesn't seem to talk to her about what he saw and how he feels mentally about it. That would be needed to get by and he called the cops so way did she think they showed up and killed her rapist. So if she knows what he saw they will really need couniciling to survive . It will destroy their marriage if these thoughts are not put out there to be fixed. Even though she would probably lie to spare his feelings she would know what he saw with her reactions to it. She had no choise to bare with it so he didn't beat or kill her

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
well done

i enjoyed the both parts of the story. and yes there could be more dialog between husband and wife. also i read your disclaimer about this not being a cuck or size queen thing but sooner or later it is in the wife's best interest to admit she did have several orgams during the rape and that it has occupied her thoughts in not such a bad way and in a erotic way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
You sick bastards

For anyone to suggest in any way that any woman could orgasm from being raped or would In any way enjoy being raped, makes you a sick and disgusting piece of shit. One can only hope that someday you fall into the hands of some gay rapist so you can see if you have an orgasm. Then you can tell us how much you came from Bubba's cock in your ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
To the last anon

Actually, it has long since been proven that a female can climax during an assault, a rape. Nothing to do with pleasure at all, it has to do with stimulation and the way a human body works.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I appreciate the attempt to create suspense and anxiety, . . .

but the energy is generated by their mutual silence and failure to communicate. If she experienced great pleasure while being raped, she also experienced even greater fear, humiliation, and self-loathing. So this could have been a really interesting story about this couple facing and coping with their demons as a loving respectful team. All you've shown us is two scared kids afraid of the bogey man, who they already know is dead. Not saying the outcome of facing their problems would be good, or would even save the marriage. But what you've described is a marriage with a terminal illness, and the only question is, when will it die. That's sad, but not compelling or interesting. Like driving past a wreck and wondering if anyone was hurt. You forget about it before you are many more miles down the road.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
2*s

I don't understand why this scene from a marriage was designed as a stand alone chapter .Nothing happened . Just some character development . A look in their heads.

This wasn't a story . Gave it 2*s .

Let's hope the next chapter answers all the questions !

AMerryman

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
While the subject matter is difficult, it represents reality for some. The way you've presented....

....it so far, however leaves me feeling that they simply aren't talking together enough. Nearly the entire narration is monologue by observation and conjecture.

Sure, he's distraught over her rape and the emotional fallout, but to go what now must be approaching the biggest part of a year and never really talking it out....well that's very, very dangerous for both parties and the relationship. If they have been talking, you should address that in some way.

It will be interesting to see where this goes and how you deal with the elephant before them.

Finally, I'm 100% in your camp on the paramecium-level mentalities that bring out the race card every time a black man or woman is represented as anything less than a prince or hero in a Disney movie. Hey, give ole Ashon a read...almost anything of his. I don't read much of any uproar brought to bear against him over his primarily British rapist characters (and they represent a fair percentage of his male lead characters!).

For the record, racism is nearly universal at some level (does anyone dare address why so many native-born Japanese spurn the Nisei or why the hatred between Koreans and Japanese goes so deep with no apparent cause?) and while we're on the topic, what moron unilaterally declared that racism was a characteristic of all non-black races and people? Did the fool possibly not get that the statement was itself racist (as is the original creator of the notion)?

But what toasts my gizzard most, is that this response has become an institutionalized form and tool of hatred, to be brought to bear against any that speak frankly and honestly about what we can all see in the real world. They hope to embarrass such speakers into silence, so their machinery may rage on in its march to overwhelm any that would slow the rush to dominance.

It is its own form of persecution. I'm ashamed for any who employ these tactics, as they have determined to help bring down the idea of free speech and individual rights and liberties such that only speech reflecting their agenda is acceptable. The "they" that I refer to are not any given race. "They" are anyone that undertake to unjustly censure someone else for speaking....simply because it differs from their own preferences and PPOV.

Anyway, let's see the firestorm from this rage on.

But do us all favor, rebutters and regalers....leave the agenda, rhetoric and bullshit out of it and be honest about it....really honest.

Prove me herewith if there is not a race on the earth without any prejudice or race bias in its populous toward other races or even different subdivisions within their own race.....and I'll show you a race that does not exist....except in fairy tales.

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

Bitch abusing a mentally I’ll boy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous