All Comments on 'Slave of the Dungeon Master Ch. 02'

by dusk_reaper

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
getthebookgetthebookalmost 11 years ago
So...

You like anal, nice. But this is the second story, third posting and I'm not sure that you are in the right category. In your first story the girl was sold into slavery and you ended the story ...something like...the hell she was in or what hell awaits...being in hell is not BDSM. With this story you have a slave girl that is "owned" by the king. Many kingdoms in 'olde times' you were required to serve your king, so one might say everyone was a slave, but we all know that usually to be 'made' a slave was due to debt, non violent crimes or from war. I'm sure that there were others to. I understand that Dita is offering herself to Anton but did she offer herself to the king to become a slave in the first place? Would she have ever been a slave or giving herself in slavery if she was not first owned by the king? Its a fine line in your story. What came first the chicken or the egg? If she has found her true master, great but is this her choice or the only choice because otherwise she has to be w/the king?

If you are unsure...consider the anal category. If the slave is not willing in anyway, whether by force, not w/a master by choice, or had no other choice but to be a slave because she (or he) was in debt or family issues (medical, money, abandonment) then the category should be noncon/relt. BDSM themes are clearly in your stories because you are using whips/crops, name calling, bondage. But that does not make it BDSM if the person is unwilling. BDSM is a lifestyle between people that respect and trust (hopefully loving) each other, they do not 'make' someone a slave. A person IS submissive and they want to give themselves to another, it is not created but a trait that is enhanced.

jennyb2492jennyb2492almost 11 years ago
Categories

Welcome (belatedly ) to Literotica! You put your story anywhere you want. I guarantee if you put it in nonconsent people there will take issue with the BDSM, or complain that she can't be willing at all because she is a slave; if you put it in anal they'll complain about the noncon and the BDSM. This story is fantasy, not reality. It is not your job to portray BDSM as it should be practiced in the real world. Your job is to keep putting pen to paper (so to speak) and sharing your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Series?

I absolutely love this little series. I mean I would love to know what happens next. Keep going!!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous