slave stacie's Journey Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SirCarl
SirCarl
69 Followers

"My pleasure bitch," He replied, His eyes twinkling.

Bitch, he just called her bitch and she squeezed Him and smiled at Him?" I thought silently, my mind running wide open

"Master? Sir? Slave? Just what the hell have you two got going on," I asked with a puzzled look on my face.

"Speak freely littleone," He said to her while grinning at my wide eyed shocked expression.

Just as He said that, some new customers came in the store and I said, "Please don't leave yet Sir. I want to hear everything from littleone, Sir."

"Ok girl," He said, "we'll shop a little more."

There it is again I thought. Jesus, "girl?" Recovering I then said, "Look in that section please Sir," I said pointing, "that is where the best things are." As I walked to greet the new customers, it dawned on me that I had addressed Him, but not His slave, littleone, the woman that I just had a passionate love session with not fifteen minutes ago. Was that my way of acknowledging that He is the important one and she is only a slave? Oh, shit!

As I walked away, I heard littleone saying, "Please Sir, please come Sir," probably smiling, eyes sparkling at Him. Is that my jealousy showing I mentally asked myself, confused?

I greeted my new customers and showed them the section of clothes they appeared interest in, feeling confused, intrigued, a woman, as I have never felt, and knowing that I was continuing to wet my panties, something I have never done at work.

~~~~~

Sir tells the story

~~~~~

Littleone, seeing Me nod My head, full of excitement and wanting to take My hand and lead the way, would not, knowing that she never goes in front of her Master unless I have specifically instructed her to do so, waited patiently. "Lead," I said, wanting to be able to watch that lovely ass of hers sway as she walked true to form, one sexy stiletto in front of the other.

"I want to see what all they have here," she said, joy in her voice.

"I'm in trouble," I mumbled smiling, watching her sexy ass and wondering if I should hold My credit card tightly.

We wondered through the section of the Shoppe that Stacie had recommended to us. Littleone was interested in one of the halter-tops she had found and it was skimpy enough to meet My standards. I told her yes and she then looked at some of the classier dresses and some of what I considered "daytime" use. Nothing really struck Me but she did find two that she liked. I told her to try them on but not to get her hopes up.

She came back out with the first one on and twirled around on her toes, heels up, trying to encourage My interest. As she had twirled, she glanced where Stacie was and saw that she was still occupied with the other customers.

"Sir, what do you think of her," she asked, a sly smile on her face, trying to hide her interest.

"She appears nice enough but we don't know anything about her or what her situation is slave. Do you want to make her one of your playmates?" I asked fully knowing the answer.

"I was thinking about it Sir, but as usual, it is your decision," she said demurely.

"I am not opposed to her becoming your playmate on occasions but she will have to agree to be available to Me should I want to use her. No restrictions, you know that slave, in addition to stilettos," I said, a firm look on My face, not showing My interest. "I am not going to lower My standards. She either plays by My rules, or she doesn't, it's that simple cunt. You come first and no other additional 'piece of ass' is going to come ahead of you. Understand that bitch?"

"Thank you Sir," she said softly, "you always seem to let Me know I am first and I love that about you Sir."

"Out of curiosity slave, let's see what her unrecognized, or admitted desires are baby. I think that this bitch has many, and I would bet you she has wet panties now."

"As you wish my loving Sir. What do you think of this pretty dress Sir?"

"You are joking right? It is not anything special. You could use it as something you might wear cleaning the house or out in the yard."

"Back on the rack it goes. I'll get the other one on now Sir."

"Ok girl, do it."

She came back out with the other one and while it was nothing special, it was better than the last one. "What do you think Sir," once again smiling and then twirling around looking toward Stacie as she did.

"Slave, I like an 'A' style skirt or dress so that it swishes some as you walk. Straight dresses or skirts do not appeal to Me and do not allow free Me access to your worthless cunt."

Quickly going through the other dressy skirts and dress racks once more, finding one that we had not seem previously. "Let me try this one on Master," she said once again looking toward Stacie and this time licking her lips. My loving slave is a horny little she-devil I thought, smiling.

She left to go to the changing room and I looked toward Stacie, who was now at the cash register finishing the sale with the other women. Stacie then walked over to Me, letting her hips seductively sway a little more than what could be considered "normal," causing Me to wonder to myself if she even knows just how horny she really is.

As Stacie came to Me she stood closer to Me then what would be considered normal in a social situation and said, eyes directly into mine, "Carl, pardon me, Sir, how did you know or think that I was interested in littleone?"

"Well the first thing, while you were assisting us, was your very subtle body language. In addition, I saw you when you thought littleone and I were not looking, lick your lips. The most convincing thing was when littleone bent over, deliberately showing you her bare cunt and ass; you slightly blushed, surprised that you found her cunt and ass so inviting, and then lightly brushing your hand over breast; I saw the hunger in your eyes."

"Most men, having been indoctrinated for the last thirty years by the liberal women in this country, would not have, or admit to having that perspective," she said with sincerity. "Oh pardon me; I didn't say 'Sir'."

"Thank you for your curtsey, but if you are more comfortable, for now, you may use Carl," I said, suspecting that the time would soon come when Master rolled out of her mouth, comforting her.

Looking right into her eyes, wanting to see if I could shock her, doing My best to keep a straight face, I calmly asked her, as I reached to lightly brush My hand over My semi-erect cock, "Just how wet are your panties now Stacie?"

Her eyes went wide, mouth dropping open, remaining silent, briefly trying to organize her words, as her face blushed unashamedly, I did My best to keep a straight face, with a serious, concerned look.

Before she had her thoughts together to reply to Me, littleone returned smiling, strutting her "stuff," or ass, from the dressing room saying, "Master, please Master, look at this."

I watched Stacie's face radiating as littleone said, "Sir, I think this one is much better but these stilettos don't go with it. I have a pair that will Sir. May we get it Sir?"

"Your opinion Stacie," I asked, looking directly into her eyes, thinking that her panties were soaked and she was in "heat," beyond her belief.

"Sir, it is a very classy dress on her and it has understated sexuality written all over it. It is the kind of dress that could be considered, 'conservative sexy.' In addition, it fits her great," Stacie said, her eyes showing that a hunger existed within her.

"True," I said, "but I like more tit exposed then what it shows and the length is about an inch or so too long."

"Well Sir," Stacie replied, "my seamstress can take care of the length but if there was more of her lovely breasts showing it would be more to the slutty side than classy as it is now."

"Ok, ok, we'll take it," I said, nodding My head.

"Oh Master," littleone said smiling ear-to-ear, "thank you Sir. I love it!"

"Let me pin it to the height you want," Stacie said calmly. "Will she always be in stilettos or do you want me to pin it in her bare feet Sir?"

I noticed that Stacie did not direct the question to littleone, so I answered her saying, "Well yes Stacie, unless she is in the shower or it is very late at night and I am asleep, she is in stilettos, as all slaves are."

Littleone giggled with that remark and then said, looking at Stacie, "My favorite stilettos are the five-inch ones with more toe cleavage instead of these sexy four-inch ones. Sir instructed me to wear these today because we will be doing a lot of walking," without mentioning that she had a pair of 'flats' in the car that she could wear. Not only is My slave intelligent, she is cunning also.

Stacie kneeled down, pinning the dress and then saying to littleone, "turn some dear so I can pin to the other side." As littleone turned and Stacie was finishing pinning the other side, I said to her, as littleone's head turned looking at Me, "Stacie, if you want to feel and rub the inside of her thighs, you may providing you can control yourself."

With Stacie looking at the bottom of the dress, littleone winked at Me, smiled, and then subtly, opened her legs ever so slightly, tempting Stacie. Smiling, I thought, my slave is such a fucking slut.

Hesitating only a few seconds she spoke in a soft voice, eyes downcast, "Yes Sir," she said.

Littleone turned slightly as Stacie's left hand went up, lightly rubbing the inside of her Silk Reflections covered thigh. littleone again winked at Me and grinned. Such a fucking slut she is, no damn wonder I love her so. Stacie's hand finally came off littleone's inner thigh and she stood up looking lovingly into littleone's eyes breathing slightly heavier than normal.

I thought to myself, enough of this bullshit, it's time to find out what makes this bitch tick. I stepped closer and quickly pulled Stacie's skirt up. She looked surprised but offered no objections or resistance as My hand made its way, cupping her cunt; she instinctively opened her legs slightly wider. Her panties were soaked; about the time My hand reached her wet cunt littleone, seeing what was happening, reached for the back of Stacie's head, took a handful of hair, as I had done to her many times, and pulled Stacie to her mouth, injecting her tongue deep into it.

Seeing what littleone had done, I teasingly rubbed her cunt as she sucked heavily for air, littleone's tongue still buried in her mouth. Gasping for air, littleone pulled Stacie's head away from her wet mouth, looked directly into her eyes and said in a deep husky voice, "Need some cock do you bitch?"

"Oh God yes," Stacie half mumbled with pleading eyes, mouth open.

I thought to myself, seeing what had happened; My slave is showing some "switch" capabilities.

"Master, please Sir, take this needy bitch back there and face fuck her. Make her beg for your cock in her worthless cunt and virgin ass. I'll watch the store," she said, letting go of Stacie's hair, putting one of her hands between her shoulder blades, and firmly pushing Stacie toward the back of the store.

"Wait, wait, please, let me lock the front door; my office would be the best place," Stacie said looking toward the front.

"Hurry up you worthless bitch, you're keeping my Master waiting!" littleone authoritatively spit out, demonstrating unapproved authority.

The front display windows had backdrops that concealed most of the storefront. Stacie locked the door, dropped the blinds down the entrance door, and hung a sign that said "Back in One Hour." She then turned, came directly to Me, head slightly bowed.

"Lead the way cunt, let's see what your office looks like," I said to her.

"Yes Sir," was her weak reply as she led the way. I could hear the clicking of littleone's stilettos behind Me and I was glad she was with Me. I knew that littleone wanted the opportunity to have Stacie become one of us and serve both of us as our domestic and love slave. I smiled at the thought of possibly having littleone, slave donna, and Stacie all serving Me, or the possibly the three of them in an all female three-way. The other pleasurable thought was Me sleeping with both littleone and Stacie in the same bed. My cock jerked at the thought of both of them sucking My tits and the other on sucking My cock all at the same time, Jesus, what a way to live.

~~~~~

Stacie tells the story

~~~~~

When Sir pulled my skirt up and cupped my cunt, catching me off guard, I couldn't move, even though my legs unconsciously opened, giving Him free access, allowing him to discover my soaking panties, I knew I didn't want Him to stop.

At the same time this mental assault hit me, littleone locking her fingers in my hair, forcibly pulling my head back, seeing that she was going to kiss me with those soft lips, my mouth opened willingly, taking her aggressive tongue, loving it, my cunt was spasming repeatedly.

Littleone's words, asking Sir to take me and "face fuck" me, telling Him to make me beg for Him to put His cock in my "worthless cunt and virgin ass," had actually fanned the smoldering ashes of my suppressed passion and need, making me want to willingly succumb fully to Him.

With littleone's words, "Hurry up you worthless bitch, you're keeping my Master waiting!" ringing in my head it was all I could do to remember to drop the blinds on the front door and lock it before turning to present myself to Him.

Once we were in my office, without speaking, Sir locked His fingers in my hair stopping me, passionately inhaling the pungent aroma of my arousal, turning me around, kissing me fully on the mouth, injecting His long thick tongue; filling my mouth, possessing me; His powerful arm around my back holding me tight. It was not a short kiss, my bouquet inspiring His domination; conquering me, my heart rate soaring, my knees pathetically weak, my nipples aching for attention, with my cunt leaking like a dripping faucet.

As our lips parted, my breasts and rock hard nipples still firmly against His chest, His deep penetrating eyes looked directly into mine as He said, "Let's see what talents you really have bitch. Put My cock in your mouth and do not suck it until I tell you."

Knowing that I was now His to take, as He wanted me, my eyes seemingly still locked to His, obediently my hands dropped to His pants, working the belt, button, and zipper, attempting to drop His pants to the floor; wanting nothing more than to get His life giving man meat out and wrap my small hands around it, to please Him.

He had me so hot, so excited that I couldn't seem to get my fingers to loosen the button to his pants. My mind seemed to accept my lust, want and need of this Man, with his unspoken presence and power.

"Stacie, you understand that once it comes out it doesn't go back in until I have used, as I want, any, or all, of your holes," He said seriously, looking down at me dauntingly, like a headmaster of a school years ago would have a little girl who had knowingly misbehaved.

Instinctively I said, stuttering, "Yes Sir."

Just as I had the button opened and I was pulling the zipper down, I felt littleone's hands on my ass, kneeling and rubbing it, making me even hotter. I had never been taken in the ass and it both scared and excited me with this Man.

Finally, my nervous fingers succeeded with the zipper, I reached up, pulled His pants off His hips dropping them to the floor, exposing His bare crotch. A combination of surprise and delight swept through me, causing me to gasp, as I starred, somewhat open-mouthed, licking my lips, at His very large thick half-erect cock. Without any thought, I dropped to my knees knowing where I wanted to be, where I should be, honoring His manhood, mentally preparing to serve Him, wanting to give Him my best.

I laid my head against His thigh, feeling its warmth, starring wide-eyed at His fascinating Man cock, my index finger and thumb not able to wrap around it and touch, leaning in, sticking my tongue out, and licking the bellows head. The taste on my tongue drew me in, like a magnet, closer rubbing it against my nose, cheek, and chin, licking my lips once again; feeling the warmth from the blood surging into it. Feeling His cock growing in my hand, with the head pressed momentarily against my open lips, I realized that it was much bigger, in both length and girth than my sissified ex-husband's "little boy cock."

Mesmerized, my cunt spasming, I looked up at Him briefly giving Him a flirty and naughty "little" girl look, then putting my face next to it, closing my eyes inhaling His aroma; feeling His heat radiating into my face, I gently squeezed and tried to stroke it as it slowly swelled bigger and harder. I wanted nothing more in this world than to see and feel it as big and hard as possible.

For some reason an alarm flashed in my mind, interrupting my loving His cock, bringing me back to reality when I realized I had not been obedient. Near panic swept me when I recalled His words, "Put My cock in your mouth and do not suck it until I tell you." Not all of the things I had been doing were what He had told me to do. Instantly I opened my mouth wide, put my face directly in front of the swollen head, and started to lean in, needing to be, for the first time in my life, His obedient slut, when His words again rang in my ears saving me.

"Kiss, lick, and suck each of My balls slut, then lay it in your mouth and wait for My instructions," He commanded. I wanted, as I have never wanted before, to please this Man. Why I don't know, but all of a sudden my mind was crystal clear; my world and future depended on always obeying and pleasing this Man.

Dizzy, horny, and rock hard hypersensitive nipples, were brilliantly shining a guiding beam on my new consciousness of needing to serve Him, only Him, as I nimbly flicked my tongue over His large hanging balls; loving the feel of His body twitching slightly with the delightfulness of my ardent, moist, energetic tongue. Slowly I moved my lips to His large ball sack and kissed it all over feeling His scrotum tightening as His cock continued to grow delighting me beyond words.

Sadly I could only slowly suck one ball into my mouth at a time, drawing as much of that sack into my mouth as I could, rolling it gently, lovingly, between my tongue and the roof of my mouth; continuing to apply light suction as I let it wetly pop from my lips. I then moved to repeat the motion with His other ball; then pursing my lips on each of them and sucking them gently as if to pull them out. With His cock growing and throbbing in my hand, I kissed both of His nuts, needing to please Him.

Without forewarning, I felt littleone pushing her tits against my back, licking my ear, pinching and rolling my erect sensitive nipples, whispering, "Feel privileged slut that my Master is letting you enjoy His magnificent cock. Do well you worthless bitch or you will never get another chance to serve Him with honor and your worthless life will then be eternally empty. Trust me!"

He was clearly enjoying this, much to my delight. With littleone's words ringing in my head, I looked up at Him, eyes closed, chin dropped, and mouth open with a bit of spittle dribbling out the corner of his mouth. That is when I decided I had to taste his cock; understanding one of the many reasons why littleone was His exquisite prized slave. I put His cock into my mouth, not sucking, waiting for Him to direct me, going crazy with need and anticipation.

He left me like that for what seemed a couple of minutes; I could not stand it any longer, holding His cock reverently in my hand I was reduced to begging -- I briefly removed His hard cock from my mouth to beg, "Sir, please Sir, let this worthless slut fully enjoy your splendid cock. I want to please you Sir." Never had I ever begged a man to be allowed to suck and pleasure a cock and I had never referred to a man wanting to fuck me as "Sir." I realized that my life, and the future I wanted, had changed completely in the short time I had known this Sir and his sexy slave; surprisingly I had no regrets.

SirCarl
SirCarl
69 Followers