slave stacie's Journey Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A small tear had formed in each of my eyes as I looked up at Him. He briefly, benevolently looked down at me, gave me a gentle smile, and nodded His head making me the happiest I have been in years before saying, with a dominant predatory look in his eyes, "Close your mouth around it, mentally count to forty, and then suck and pleasure Me whore."

As those words came out of His mouth littleone pinched and pulled my nipples, showing me no mercy, causing never before spoken words to flow out of my mouth, pleading, "Yes Master, yes, I will."

He grabbed my hair and lifted my head then pushed it down onto His cock. The head glancing off my nose and against my eye; I made sure His next push found my open mouth. It was so big. I let it lay in my mouth, mentally counting, my anticipation growing along with a sense of astonishment. I then started to suck it and a soon as I did He forced my head down fully onto his shaft. My jaws ached as my small mouth stretched for Him. The big head skidded along the roof of my mouth and then pushed down toward my throat.

I gagged and He pulled my hair again, lifting my mouth off His cock. Strings of gooey saliva stretched from His cock to my mouth as I gasped for air. My eyes were stinging from gagging, and I felt tears run down my cheeks as I tried to blink them dry; saliva dripping from my chin as gobs of it made stringy bridges to copious head of His cock.

He pushed my head down again and this time I let it go farther down toward my throat; His balls slapping against my chin, convincing me that He was going too literally fuck my face. Surprisingly I didn't gag as much, now feeling Him pulling about halfway out of my welcoming mouth, holding still, letting me set the technique, pace and means to please Him.

It now seemed so immense that I needed one of my hands to hold it, my fingers not able to close entirely around its veiny girth. I opened my mouth and licked the giant mushroom head, savoring it's taste, just as littleone pushed my bra up and put her hands on my tits, taking my nipples and continually rolling and pinching them really hard, sending a magnificent pain/pleasure directly to my now shamelessly dripping cunt.

As salty pre-cum dribbled onto my tongue I hungrily swallowed it; feeling very sexy, naughty, like a pure slut. I looked up and smiled up at Him feeling my cunt leaking as I smacked His cock head against my mouth a few times before putting it back into my mouth, wrapped tight around it, sucking it greedily, knowing I had to have it and all of Him.

Removing my hand from around Him, I began to slide my tongue slowly and wetly up the underside of His shaft, until I reached the head, where I once again captured drops of pre-cum, savoring the flavor of His sex. The taste, though small, seemed to flood my mouth, and make me hunger for more of the taste of Him. My lips softly together, I pressed a kiss to the tip, then opened my mouth and let my tongue slide softly around the helmet of his cock, again and again, changing the direction of my motions often, and stopping only to softly rake my teeth over the now dark purple cap, praying that I was pleasing Him.

Littleone dropped one of her hands to my bare cunt; jamming two fingers in it as her other hand abused my nipple. Whispering in my ear, she mandated, "Down your throat whore, take Him down your throat," as she lightly touched my swollen erect clit, adding, "After he cums slut, don't take your mouth off of Him until He gives you permission; making damn sure you do not spill a precious drop and that His cock is clean when it leaves your worthless mouth."

My cunt clinched littleone's fingers because of her words. The feel of my teeth raking that oh so sensitive skin made Him arch and moan; inspiring creative actions from my willing and now whorish lips. Opening my mouth wide, but holding my lips firm against the skin of His shaft, I began pushing His cock deeper into my mouth, taking as much as possible into me, until I felt the head pressing deep into my throat, which convulsed and moved around it, my tongue never hesitating in its massage of the underside of the shaft.

By the fourth or fifth thrust, I had rhythm and was eagerly sucking and loving His cock. I loved the taste and wanted more and more. He clearly was enjoying it as my tiny mouth sucked and sucked and took more and more of his cock into my slut's throat. Each time his large ball sack slapped my chin I felt that I would cum. Never had I felt this way, comprehending my destiny, needing my destiny, and coveting this profound destiny.

Littleone, hungry for my warm flowing cunt juices moved from behind me, slid under my hips, causing me to lift slightly; moved her mouth to my dripping cunt, avoiding my clit, lips splitting open my swollen outer lips with her soft, demanding tongue, attempting to reach far inside my cunt. After tongue fucking me numerous times she moved her mouth away and jammed two of her fingers into my cunt, resting them against my sensitive 'G' spot, applying pressure and releasing, time and time again. Suddenly I felt a SMACK directly on my exposed ass, followed by another SMACK. Littleone, in a demanding voice said, "Take it all girl! Show Him you need His cum, you MUST have His cum down your throat! Do it whore, do it as if your life depends on it!"

My ass stung as two additional hard slaps struck hard causing me to flush with warmth and a tingling feeling. I was so close to cumming I could not believe it. My ass stung, flushed with heat pushing me almost to the edge. In shock, I froze, not sure what to do. My senses blurred for a moment realizing that littleone's hand was gently rubbing my stinging buns but her active fingers were still pushing against my "G" spot, driving me to the edge.

Sir locked His fingers in my hair, hurting some, tilted my head back, looked at my fully stretched mouth around His life giving cock, seeing pure need, lust, and desire in my eyes, slowly pulled himself out of my mouth, leaving me feeling empty, saying, "Look at Me whore, look good."

As those words came from His commanding mouth two of littleone's fingers started fucking my cunt as she kissed my inner thighs. I wiggled my ass trying to get her to make me cum but she stopped and took those two pussy juice lubed fingers and moved to my virgin asshole. She was gently pushing against it, her fingers going in circles around it, giving me sensations my wimpy ex-husband never had, as I gasped for air. Her fingers stopped and they once again re-entered my sopping cunt, got wet again, and moved back to my asshole repeating the circular pressing on my puckered, now sensitive asshole.

Sir continued, "Slut if you want to cum as you never have, learn to serve Me, offering Me all three of your holes, understand?"

Nodding my head the only thought going through my mind was that I had never felt this much of a woman before as I leaned in to Him pushing His cock back into my waiting and inadequate mouth needing and craving His sperm anywhere he wanted to put it.

"Do you want us to walk out of here, leaving your worthless ass as you are?" Looking intently at Him, wide eyed, I shook my head, smelling His cock, needing Him. Locking my hair in His fingers on both sides of my head, He slowly slid further into my mouth, pushing himself fully into my throat, laying His ball sack against my chin just littleone jammed two fingers into my no longer virgin asshole, finger fucking it. I shook and trembled with desire and need as never before.

I felt utterly vulnerable, all three of my holes being used, keeping me on the edge of a colossal orgasm. He is right, I am like a proud whore and slut with Him; relaxing my throat, taking Him all the way, feeling my nose against His smooth shaven groin, loving it as littleone, with her magic tongue teased the front of my "G" spot and continued to fuck my ass with her active two fingers. This had to end, I had to cum, and I needed His sperm in me as I had never needed anything in my life.

Slowly, I slid Him out of my mouth, only to replicate the action repeatedly. Then moving back, I slid him from my mouth, and teased him even more with little love nibbles all along his shaft. I felt his hands grasping my hair, reveling in my newfound power to bring him to this state, knowing that without Him, being the Man He is, I would never had known this marvelous feeling, for the first time, of being a all-inclusive woman. I knew then that I was His slut, slave, and whore for as long as He would have me; wanting Him to have my best.

He could not see the smile on my face because of my mouth being full of His cock, but I knew, as tears of joy ran down my face, that there was a sparkle in my eyes as never before.

This decision made, I showed no mercy, and began to move my mouth quickly up and down His shaft, His swollen cockhead bumping along the roof of my mouth; moving with ever-quickening strokes and determination, my fingers massaging his hard balls, rolling them gently between my fingers. His hands now tightly grasping my head, his hips rocking furiously, he proceeded to fuck my mouth for all he was worth, carried away in the sensations of pleasure building and building within his groin.

Littleone, sensing what was happening began to alternate between my clit and "G" spot while continuing to fuck my now dry asshole. She sucked and bit my clit, using her tongue on my needy "G" spot, hanging me, but not letting me, go over the cliff of bliss.

I could feel His balls tighten and contract as His cock seemed to swell even more, beginning to jerk spasmodically. I knew He was ready to explode, so I once more slid him deep into my throat, sucking wildly, my tongue moving furiously, as I felt the first hot burst of cum pounding against the back of my throat.

"CUM NOW WHORE!" he demanded. As the words came out of His mouth littleone did her magic on my clit, her fingers now still, but spread wide in my ass, as I dumped my hot juices on her, spiraling me upward, fires in my loins consuming me, exploding, buoyed upward as a crystalline dome of ecstasy overcame me.

Littleone moved her mouth from my clit to my cunt as the feeling of losing all control overcame me, I felt as if I were peeing on her, my cunt spasming repeatedly, gushing all of my precious body fluids into her greed, hungry, mouth.

Sir came hard, and so long I began to wonder if I might drown, but oh... what a way to go I thought. Finally, His hips stopped thrusting, His hands loosening from my hair, gently rubbing the back of my head. I continued to gently suck and work His slowly wilting cock, keeping his sticky cum from oozing out of my mouth. As he slowly continued to soften, I, as per instructions, kept His now semi-limp cock in my mouth and proceeded to lick it nice and clean, so proud to have it there, relishing the warmth of his cum working towards my stomach.

Littleone removed her fingers from my no longer virgin ass and licked my cunt clean, loving it and mumbling, "You tasted good slut." For the first time in my life, I was proud of that title.

Sir left His proud cock in my mouth for a while and then softly said to me, "Rise up girl." I stood up beside Him as we cuddled close; sharing a long, deep kiss, with the faint taste of His cum still in my mouth. He was drained in many ways, and I encouraged Him to sit on the sofa. His body was limp and sedated, still weak from the amazing power of His orgasm. I cuddled His head on my breasts loving the feel of it on me, and let the poor, dear old Master lean His head back and close His eyes; a smile on his lips, and mine.

Mmmm mmmmmm...I confess... I do so love to suck His cock, knowing that I would never again look at wimpy men with any interest. This man is a real man, a true Master who knows what He wants, takes all of it, and makes His woman believe that she is beyond doubt, all woman.

As I stood up littleone returned from washing her hands and stood beside me, the front of her beautiful dress wet with my juices. I turned toward her and we kissed; each full of tenderness and tasting one another's cum soaked lips and mouths. As the kiss ended, we embraced, feeling a closeness that I hoped would never leave us. When our loving embrace ended, I looked at her and said, "Here let me help you get out of that dress my love."

"Yes it would probably be a good idea," she responded, chuckling. "Stained or not," she said, "We will still take the dress. Will you soak it please so that this stuff doesn't set?"

Without even thinking about what was coming out of my mouth, and surprising myself after I said it, later realizing how natural it felt, I said, "Yes Mistress, gladly." Without a conscious thought, I had happily made the leap into their world. This wonderful Master and his lovely slave, after all of these years, had brought the suppressed and unspoken sub-conscious need that I had to serve, to the forefront.

END OF CHAPTER

Free to Come, Free to Go, but only Once