All Comments on 'Slave to My Indian Maid Ch. 02'

by spankedboy

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I enjoyed this second chapter, Tarek -- thank you for sharing it with me. Your writing is very straight-forward. The story is beautiful - very strong images come into my head. They could be heightened if you added a few more descriptive words to your actions. Adjectives make the erotic world go 'round, eh?

Ashesh9Ashesh9over 7 years ago
Nunu , pasa , kaan dola : goin' all Bong now

Tarek ?

Though we call it kaan mola this side of the border ......

spankedboyspankedboyover 7 years agoAuthor

Anon, thank you so much for your comment and the feedback. It helps so much in improving writing.

Ashesh9, ah my number 1 fan is back.

ptebadenptebadenover 7 years ago
Good, very good

Waiting for next chapters. I hope there will be many of them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Waiting for next part

Waiting for next part

L O ReinsL O Reinsover 7 years ago
Very Good Story

I've enjoyed parts 1&2. I hope 3 will be coming soon. I like the way you are keeping Rubina close by and obviously aware of what is going on. Good tease. Your writing is very good also. You're not letting your technique mar the story telling. I imagine many more events in Baba's training.

XirixSevenXirixSevenabout 7 years ago
Rubina would be SO turned on

Rubina would probably masturbate at her bath even more if she knew she was being spied on by Tarek. Though the humiliation of knowing he had seen her spread open and massaging her inner lips might bring her over the edge.

He gets to see a girl his age in the nude AND gets caned. Probably his best day yet!

spankedboyspankedboyabout 7 years agoAuthor

Thank you for the comments. I do consider myself fortunate to have enjoyed the charms of both Rubina and Rashida, albeit in a very unique manner. I loved Rashida, and still dream of her big buttocks, and of Rubina's sneering tone and her firm butt.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Never gets old

This story gets better every time I read it! The kind of authority that Rashida manifests of Tarek is magnificent. How willingly Tarek succumbs is a treat. He intentionally does things so as to induce punishment upon himself. I kinda envy him as well given that he has Rashida in her life. She trains him, with a motive to make him into a better person. It's all about the methodology that she used. The best one at that.

This series is my all time fav series.

Regards,

Anil

spankedboyspankedboyalmost 7 years agoAuthor

Anil, I was indeed lucky to have Rashida in my life. I will be honest and say that though SOME times I did things to get me punished, on the whole I was careful to obey the maid and please her. Her punishments could be severe! I did not want her to cane me 50 strokes of the cane!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Tareq calling his maid that's clearly a lot older than him by name is hella disrespectful

I've always called an older maid bua or apu if she's close to my age.

The story was hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
really Hot!

expecting much more dominant work between maid and the boy on next, also a hardcore sex. that should have to started between them..........

spankedboyspankedboyabout 4 years agoAuthor

I had lot of fantasies from my maid. Slowly and slowly, all of them were realized.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Oh how I wish I had a maid like this!!!

spankedboyspankedboy4 months agoAuthor

@anon I was lucky to have Rashida in my life.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userspankedboy@spankedboy
1323 Followers
I write about Indian men who love to be put in place by a strong women. I also write about cuckolded Indian men who are in awe of their voluptuous hot wives and would happily submit to fulfill her desires. Ever have fantasies of getting spanked, sharing your wife, being cu...